[Manga] Kekkaishi

OneManga wrote...
By night, junior high student Yoshimori Sumimura is a "kekkaishi"--a demon-hunter who specializes in creating magical barriers around his prey. By day, Yoshimori's got some other demons to battle: an addiction to sweets and a seriously crotchety grandfather! Yoshimori's pretty 16-year-old neighbor and childhood friend, Tokine Yukimura, is also a kekkaishi, but their families are feuding over who is the true practitioner of the art.

It might not fit your taste, but when you go on with the story, you'll find that it is quite interesting^^

A good read for those who like Comedy, Supernatural, Action, Adventure and hints of Romance^^
[color=olive] This manga is actually a last resort for me when i have nothing else to read, but it has certainly proved itself to be much more than that. Now i'm hooked on it.
[/color]
Chapters 201-203, Released!
Capter 204-205, released a few weeks ago.
Does no one read this......people need to explore and get away from the common Bleach and Naruto, even though those are also really good mangas obviously
tsuyoshiro FAKKU Writer
I read kekkaishi, but I didn't think anyone cared so I don't post here. Nice to see that someone does read it though.
I actually picked it up from where the anime ends, and to say the least, I'm really pleased with this series, anime and manga. I can't wait for more, and I keep wondering what heck is Karasumori, especially with the recent chapters 233-235.
To save me the digging through the chapters... where DOES the anime end?
Somewhere around chapter 121. The rest is fresh stuff.
g-money wrote...
Somewhere around chapter 121. The rest is fresh stuff.

so it ends at chapter 121.... time to check it out...
update: ch 306 is out.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Series ended with a wimper and not a bang... lame ending.. meh maybe a side story will pop out soon.
same here... unlike FMA
I first saw kekkaishi on adult swim
I thought it was stupid but it got interesting
And I love it
The anime and manga really good