Magico

Just wondering if anyone here, besides myself, also reads this manga?

Manga Description

Sixteen-year-old Emma finally arrives at the capital city Hawk Eye after escaping from being held captive for her entire life. But as soon as she arrives, every man in the city, including the king, falls madly in love with her. She is about to be forced into marriage, but is saved by a sorcerer. The sorcerer identifies himself as Shion, one of the youngest and most talented in the nation. They have met before, but Emma has no recollection.

Shion explains to Emma that she is cursed with the Ekidona, a mysterious magic that happens every 500 years where a girl is born with her heart packed with such powerful dark magic that it has the potential to destroy the world. With such power, one could rule the world, and Shion explains to Emma that people are going to try and hunt her down to get her heart. However, Emma is told that there exists a ritual that will rid her of the Ekidona curse but doing so will require a long and arduous process. The first of that being Emma and Shion will have to marry each other...
im reading it, 7 chapters out right? or was it 8?
crimson875 wrote...
im reading it, 7 chapters out right? or was it 8?

7 atm... and to celebrate it's popularity the 8th chapter will have a center color!
I'm reading it! I so hope Zodia gets owned and powned! >=D
My heart is dying from the vanilla overload from this, Emma is just too adorable and lovable! XD

Cutting the romance factor out, I really enjoyed ALL if not most of the battle scenes. They showed enormous power and yet they kept it at a somewhat steady level. None of that 250mi radius attack or a simple punch=10mi blow-off. The magic powers in here are just wonderful and amazing.

I definitely recommend this manga to major vanilla fans and fans who are looking for mainstream however not well-known shounen manga.
Just a lil opinion of mine, this is definitely the kind of manga that would be getting an anime in the near future. I do hope it does get an adaption. Til then, MORE VANILLA LOVE AND PURE SHOUNEN ELEMENTS!
Warm lovey-dovey feeling you rarely got from Jump. And epic magic battles to boot.
Currently my favorite series in Jump.
Hmm, not sure if want.
On a nother note, am I the only one allready seeing Rule 34's gears grinding ?

Spoiler:
I mean the description. The method to erase the darkness/curse from her hearth could be an all-out gangbang with 100+ men and even some monsters. Hey, why not ? lol
And here I was about to make a thread about it. Thank you for saving my effort. Yes I love Magico, it's one of the best shonen mangas up there with Negima and Toriko. I agree with the vanilla overload.
bfg10k17 wrote...
Spoiler:
I mean the description. The method to erase the darkness/curse from her hearth could be an all-out gangbang with 100+ men and even some monsters. Hey, why not ? lol

I would really like to see that, whether in a doujin or in the real script (though highly improbable).
The end of Magico was quite.......eh. This series had a good start, a powerful run and a week finish. It was such a shame too.

Well, looking forward to the wedding ceremony then.

Edit: The marriage ceremony was pretty fun to read overall. It's such a shame that this manga had to come to an end.