Fault!! Episode 3

Pages 123Next
Sindalf Used to do stuff
I am happy to present all of you with Fault!! Episode 3!

Forum Image: http://i.hotimg.com/s/7VTSejq.jpg

DDL: http://www.fileserve.com/file/z99ANau
Torrent: http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=51309

So we were bored and the translator felt like doing this. A bit random since we decided to pick it up at episode 3 but we had some free time and what a better way to spend it then subbing hentai. I know it's not Kanojo ep3 which everyone has been looking forward to but that should be out very soon by UFW. I hope everyone is looking forward to that release as much as I am. Hopefully this can hold everyone over till then.

I actually have not seen the first two episodes of fault but after watching this I am pretty disappointed that I have not yet. Tony Taka really has outdone himself with this and it should be a fine watch for all. It's pretty vanilla without any strange fetishes going on but the animation is pretty good so even with it being rather plain it still manages to be quite enjoyable.

Next week starting on the 27th is the week when we have like 6-7 hentai planned to sub all in the same day but due to the amount of work involved in doing so I am not too sure I can provide a speedy release for all of them. Well I guess we will find out when the time comes.

I won't keep you any longer from fapping. Enjoy!

Credits
Translator - Tamesuu
Everything else - Sindalf

Remember that CCCP is the only way we can guarantee our releases will work on your computer.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
BEHOLD! I MOVED THIS. I WANT CREDIT FOR THIS!

re-edit the video to show this change please.
Sindalf Used to do stuff
Tsujoi wrote...
BEHOLD! I MOVED THIS. I WANT CREDIT FOR THIS!

re-edit the video to show this change please.

That would be fine if we actually put credits in the video other than the group logo. Maybe next time on one of the black screens at the very end.
Ah snap bunny girls! Watch the fanboys go wild! people are gonna F--K like rabbits as the saying goes.
yeah thx downloading it now :D
It's good to know FAKKU translators are back in action. Never see a third episode coming... Thanks for the subs, downloading...
Thanks so much!!!
WOOT! Always win when anything is animated in a good way :)
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
Awesome, thanks for this!

Looks great! Great job guys.
Thank you for all your hard work!!! :))
Many thanks... for the hard work dude...
wow... i never expected an episode 3... thanks for sharing...
GreenZero Get Jinxed
This seems pretty good, thanks for the hard work.
3 huh?

Instant BONER!!!!
Cool! Thanks guys for subbing this, really appreciate it.
Thank You For Sharin This To us
Finally Someone Uploaded This...Thnx More Power to you!!
hey guys listen.. guys, please listen.. this is.. hey, i said listen guys.. this is, THIS IS AWESOME!! Thanks for your hard work!
Aai FAKKU Ass Master
Awesome +
um just asking, where do i go to ask for hentai doujins?(if that is even possible)
I'm looking for hentai on Yodemasuyo Azazel-san.
Pages 123Next