FAKKU x Danny Choo Meetup!

Pages 1234Next
I am excited to announce that at this years Anime Expo in Los Angeles I will once again be hosting a dual meetup with Danny Choo! It is titled "Fakku x Culture Japan Meet and Greet" on the schedule and will be taking place in room WS1 inside Anime Expo on July 3rd at 11 AM. We will be doing a huge meet and greet with everyone. So if you are attending Anime Expo, make sure you come.

And if any females (or males for that matter) cosplay the FAKKU mascot Momoka at the meetup I will be giving out out some special prizes!

5844154102_39c64712ee_o.jpg

Additionally we will have a booth in the dealers room all weekend, we'll have a limited edition Momoka print available on the first day (similar to the one we had at Anime Boston), and I will be hosting the following panels:

Hentai Worth Watching on July 1st at 10:30 PM
Visual Novels and Eroge on July 3rd at 9:15 PM [color=#9D0A0A](new time!)[/color]
FAKKU Q & A on July 4th at 4:30 PM

Danny is the host of Culture Japan, a television show he created and worked on over the last year that will be airing across the world very soon (including the United States). It gives those of us outside the country a closer look at what Japan is like, watch the trailer for season 1 below!

Danny is also hosting a substantial amount of panels as well (too many to list here) so go over to his blog and read his full post about Anime Expo. And while you're there I recommend reading his post "How Discovering Japan Changed My Life" where he goes over his entire life up until this point. It is a fantastic read and truly inspiring.

Here are some pictures from last year:

5844154276_5688d97d87_o.jpg

5844154382_2951636bfc_o.jpg

5844160768_4bc0234575_o.jpg

5843612299_a91a9069ec_o.jpg

5844154852_f07f24d0ff_o.jpg

5843608825_43e2b06f1c_o.jpg

5844154512_df6bf1fd55_o.jpg
That trailer actually made me want to go watch it right now, but I doubt I will see it here on tv in sweden
Counting down the days for NYC Comic Con.
I wan't to go but I can't! T_T
For those who are going, I hope you have a great time!
I'm looking forward to a lot of pictures and vids. :)
Fakku will soon be recognized as THE site for hentai.

More traffic = More profit.
Cant wait to go again this year
Seriously, I posted the link on CTFG 2 days ago. LOL
Sindalf Used to do stuff
I'll be there for sure. I shall see you there Jacob.

I also plan to attend as many of those panels as I can.
i cant fucking wait!
it's a shame i can't be there TT, but enjoy for my guys :D
I really want to come......T_T

Lack of money is really depressing."sigh"
For those who will be going enjoy your self.
Looky-tan Got Megane?
Cool. I look forward to this, I'll make sure to take lots of pics and record as much as I can.
OMG you guys got to meet Danny Choo? So jealous :) Can't make it no cash and summer school is a pain. Still have fun. Can't wait to see the pics. Mirai Suenaga is so cute <3
That image makes me want Momoka to have a figma like Danny's Mirai.
You know what would be nice? If you could stream the event so even if most of us can't make it we can still watch it and let ads run and generate money to make fakku better.
Looky-tan Got Megane?
HokutoCorpse wrote...
You know what would be nice? If you could stream the event so even if most of us can't make it we can still watch it and let ads run and generate money to make fakku better.

I was thinking that would be nice too, if not awesome, and I'd help if I could in any way.
Super. Fucking. Stoked. If only I lived anywhere near the West coast.
Wanna go but no. T.T Be seeing you at AnimeFest in NYC again Jacob :)
Pages 1234Next