can't download from fakku servers

Pages 123Next
i can't seem to download from the fakku servers, whenever i click download it just opens a new window and loads.......... forever. i'm using google chrome now but it doesn't work with firefox either. i've also tried a download manager but it just says cannot connect to server
download from the sister site that uploaded it then.
so it's not solvable? darn, i don't like megaupload or rapid share because of the wait times
It's possible something is up with the file server, I'll contact Jacob about it. In the mean time you'll have to use the mirrors. Sorry about that.
Mike wrote...
It's possible something is up with the file server, I'll contact Jacob about it. In the mean time you'll have to use the mirrors. Sorry about that.

WHAT THE FUCK MAN, WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK!? CONS AIN'T ENOUGH FOR ME, MAN, I NEED MORE MIKE.
im sorry to revive a dead topic (i found this through google manual search) but ive been having this same problem for 6 months i keep getting a 504 gateway timeout error, and im really sick of downloading from the mirrors.
Sometimes i can't download manga from fakku type link, it said that 'server timed out' , when that happen i usually using mediafire link if there is any, but when there's no mediafire link or when i got 'server timed out' when i hit fakku link, god! that piss me off.
problem still exists, and sadly, the manga series Kiss x Sis i wanted to dl most of it has no mirror site :-/ and the few that do all come from fileserve a completely useless mirror that only allows one download ever 15 minutes no matter of file size :-( makes a girl wanna cry tears of blood or some other such emo thing.
Old or New,
can't download it.
It kinda suck because new manga only has fakku server link.
As I've stated before, the file server tends to derp every now and again. I'll get the servers restarted as soon as possible. I apologize if there are no mirror links.
All good, we're just being complainy to show you how much we love fakku's stuff :3 . Still unable to d/l from fakku servers btw. ;) get on it stat~
been experiencing this for quite a while and im only seeing error 404 my primary browser is opera and IE for my secondary. i hope things will get better soon since i cant download almost 34 pages of dojin/manga already and i cant complain to much but thanks to the admin for having a bit of their time seeing this and thing a look.
Same problem from #1 post =.= Search google and finds this topic so i reply in this beside posting new topic >_
Exta1990 wrote...
Same problem from #1 post =.= Search google and finds this topic so i reply in this beside posting new topic >_<

I currently have the same problem ever since last night, I have tried downloading various manga, yet it opens a new tab and it cannot download. Is the servers acting up or do I always reach maintenance hours?
Same things happening right now, a tab opens but nothing downloads
I can't download the mangas..
When i clicked the link, the blank pages appeared and nothing happened..>.<
Pls fix it pls..>.
Ioryogi wrote...
I can't download the mangas..
When i clicked the link, the blank pages appeared and nothing happened..>.<
Pls fix it pls..>.<

Try downloading from the mirror link, or better yet, from their translator's page, to show them your appreciation.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
I still see no problem downloading from files.fakku... is this only a outside the server location problem or a block file from problem.
I can download from server fakku please fix it
always 504 gateway hiks

please fix it
If you really have to, read online then save the pics one by one. Tedious, but oh well.
Pages 123Next