Teacher has sex with 13 year old boy

Pages 123Next
"URL is not valid and could no be located"

Based on what you wrote though, it is only a problem if it somehow fucked the kid up mentally. I don't give a shit about the age of consent bullshit, so his mental state is the only thing that I would care about.
link fixed
Fucking weird dude. Not only did she fuck a 13 year old but here husband was in the house at the time. This kid must have had a massive dick or maybe he lasted for like 5 hours or some other shit. I guess my opinion on the matter is, grats to the kid for getting laid over 300 times and sucks for the husband who got his slut stolen by a 13 year old.
actually I remember hearing and reading about this when it first came up and the first words I could think of were,
"Finally, about time a girl gets in trouble for having sex with a minor, all i hear is how men are doing it and getting trials and jail for it..."
I mean I really could careless, if the kid isn't fucked up in the head after it, its okay, but wait, she was married? okay, that for the couple to figure out how to deal with that. I hope I am not the first to say this, but I have strong hate for media only talking about how men are taking sexually advantage of minors, when women are also doing it.
Reports say Christine McCallum, 29, allegedly stole the teen's virginity on a couch as her husband slept upstairs.

Proof they're full of shit.
spalose wrote...
actually I remember hearing and reading about this when it first came up and the first words I could think of were,
"Finally, about time a girl gets in trouble for having sex with a minor, all i hear is how men are doing it and getting trials and jail for it..."
I mean I really could careless, if the kid isn't fucked up in the head after it, its okay, but wait, she was married? okay, that for the couple to figure out how to deal with that. I hope I am not the first to say this, but I have strong hate for media only talking about how men are taking sexually advantage of minors, when women are also doing it.

i agree that and women getting domesticity abused and raped by men it happens to us men to

rbz123 wrote...
Reports say Christine McCallum, 29, allegedly stole the teen's virginity on a couch as her husband slept upstairs.

i wouldn't have mine if someone stole my virginity
A married teacher ... 300 times ... husband at home ...
Seriously fucked up shit. Does sound kinda fake. I know there are many ppl with disturbing desires out there but to realize them like this is a completely different deal.

The things I'm wondering about are:

-What kind of a woose (or similar siko) is her husband if she's done such shit ? 29 ain't exactly the age yet when marriages have to go to extremes to have their kicks.
-What about the 'younger brother' ? I honestly doubt he just sat there and ate cookies ... The 13 year old will have a solid chance of being seriously messed up for the rest of his life and I can hardly imagine how this would influence someone even younger...
rengo wrote...
rbz123 wrote...

i wouldn't have mine if someone stole my virginity
I don't get what that has to do with anything but I was pointing out that they said stole. If they fucked over 300 times and her husband was around some of the time, then rape is out of the question. Media ruins everything.
This really sounds fake. -_-
I agree it's some messed up shit. But I goot a hard on. :)
This is where taboo comes into play.
And lol they call it romping?
Yeah, this sounds fishy, I mean don't go over to the teacher's place if you don't wanna have sex with her. Obviously he liked it a little bit. As for the women, how the hell could she even feel anything with a 13 year old kid.
There was a case like that here where the teacher was put in jail for a year I think for doing it with a 15 year old. She got out and when the 15 year old turned 18 they got married and she was already preagnant, some weird ass shit man.
I'm seeing more and more of these female cases pop up. This one sounds, too sketchy tho...
theotaku wrote...

hehehehe i noticed that too

and if the teacher was a guy and he fckd a 13year old girl that would really be sick
but in hentai it happens all the time
theotaku wrote...

It's the fucking SUN, man.

Also, I the temperature in my room just went up 20 boners.

But seriously, she wasn't ugly. And on average these days kids are losing their virginity at 14 anyway.
I also don't care.
If it's rape then it's bad. But if the kid was willing then so let it be. I mean why is it that we find it a problem for underage sex? I mean just a hundred years ago we were still having 12 year old girl being married off to 40 year old men, then impregnated. If it's rape, then go on a punish the guy.
Why aren't they calling it pedophilia?

If they had sex 300 times, doesn't seem like the kid is resisting and thus not rape.

Also, what they trying to get out of her, just money?
Dante1214 wrote...
theotaku wrote...

It's the fucking SUN, man.

Also, I the temperature in my room just went up 20 boners.

But seriously, she wasn't ugly.

Well played good sir. Forum Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/kuku4cocopuf/emoticon_monocle.gif
This really doesnt sound like rape at all. It doesnt sound like she handcuffed him to the radiator, crying, and made him cum until he bled. I'm thinkin' it's likely he kept going back for more.

I loll'd at the thought that the kid's dad was the one who phoned the authorities about it, I bet he was just jealous. XD
really now how long did their relationship lasted? to accumulate 300 times of sex? sides the story is really screwed up
statutory rape is not rape at all. if your forced to have sex its rape. but if you agree to sex but your underage its statutory rape. i think the age of consent law is bullshit there's to many holes in it. i don't care what age a kid is if he agrees to it its fine by me.
i think the age of consent law is what fuckes up the kids minds. now his sex life is all over the news. that might fuck the kid up.

here is something to think about when it comes to the age of consent law. in my state you cant have sex in till 18 but can by condoms at any age. does that make any sense.

heres another one. did you know if the age of consent law depends on if your gay or straight. lets say your 16 you are allowed to have sex if your straight but if your gay you have to be 18. why what the fuck is the differents there.

that women should be let go there was no rape the law is just bullshit.
Pages 123Next