Who's your favorite girl from Katawa Shoujo?

Who's your favorite girl from Katawa Shoujo?

Total Votes : 7,222
Bossun wrote...
Made to 100% and cried on some of the routes I'd say Emi is my fav character and Lilly a close second

Yo I was so fucking confused when I saw your post. I was like "That is not what I said" Then I realized we just have the same avatar lol
Emi is my number 1
Although I've only done Emi, Shizune, and Misha... So I can't say for sure yet. =D
By the way... who is Shiina...?
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Venic wrote...
I just can't share in the Hanako appeal. "Stammering, spineless doormat" is not a character trait I can find attractive.

Believing her to be this is the quickest way to her bad end and proof that she is, in fact, not. :P

Hikarii wrote...

Misha
Right now, I finish Lilly's route
Hikarii wrote...
Emi is my number 1
Although I've only done Emi, Shizune, and Misha... So I can't say for sure yet. =D

Misha has one? I thought she didnt have a route.
HotPokitz wrote...
Hikarii wrote...
Emi is my number 1

Misha has one? I thought she didnt have a route.

She doesn't, really. Just

Spoiler:
Shizune's bad end.
I just finished Emi's path 100% with the Bad end and the Good end. It was amazing and I loved it. She was such a emotional character and a cute girl. Her bad end pisses me off to no end but her good end makes up for it. I am going for Hanako next.
i downloaded but it says 33.1 KB thats not right O.o? What is going on??
I spent a about, two and a half days playing all the girls and even the ending were you... well i won't spoil it lets say it just ends, for those who have yet to come to that ending. In my best opinion i say all the girls have a great ending, Rin's being the weirdest. All in all i loved the story's, and i don't think i'll be able to read Kanon with the same interest. My favorite story line is Emi's, cause she was the one that i picked answering the questions how i would.
kidflash03 wrote...
i downloaded but it says 33.1 KB thats not right O.o? What is going on??

Either something went wrong with your download, or more likely, you've only downloaded the torrent file, not the VN itself. In this case, you need a BitTorrent client program to actually download the VN, or you can use the Megaupload link in the Fakku upload thread (repeatedly linked in this thread) for downloading it.
It's obviously Shizune. It's her way of dragging other people in her life and her love for games that attracts me
Damn, it's hard but I vote for mai waifu Hanako. Her ending was the MOST MOE ENDING EVER AND MADE ME CRY LIKE A GIRL. But Lilly's...her ending was just plain perfect, on everything. EVERYTHING. And yeah, also cried with it, I saw my own story with my gf reflected upon it (The "I don't even think of having a future, oh hey I just realized I'm almost out of school. Now that I have you, I have both a plan for my life, and something to live for, someone to spend my time with" kind of life)

On a side note...

Hanako and Lilly on the top: Not big surprise

40% I haven't played Katawa Shoujo: MOTHER. OF. GOD.
HotPokitz wrote...
Bossun wrote...
Made to 100% and cried on some of the routes I'd say Emi is my fav character and Lilly a close second

Yo I was so fucking confused when I saw your post. I was like "That is not what I said" Then I realized we just have the same avatar lol

my bad then i think ill jus change mine to to something else then
Hanako is the best!
Spoiler:
You'll get that one if you're aiming for Shizune and decide to race Emi.
[/quote]

Thank you very much >o< Now i can complete this game lol
Tomboygirl wrote...
luinthoron wrote...
Spoiler:
You'll get that one if you're aiming for Shizune and decide to race Emi.

Thank you very much >o< Now i can complete this game lol

No problem, I had trouble with this as well, back when Act 1 was first released. ^_^
Hanako all the way!!
can someone give me a little clue for opening the rin path?
she's the only one left... >.<
btw, i vote for Emy... but Lily path is also nice...
if only i can vote for two... T-T
lilly > hanako > rin > emi > shizune

let it be known.
People who didn't vote for Hanako are just fking evil.