Who's your favorite girl from Katawa Shoujo?

Who's your favorite girl from Katawa Shoujo?

Total Votes : 7,222
I haven't played every path yet so i don't know my favorite girl.
KuroHibari wrote...
People who didn't vote for Hanako are just fking evil.

Don't hate on my Rin :(.
Haha, Hanako is #1 >:3
Now i can rub this in others faces who say Lilly is best.
Ehhh isnt it kind of redundant to have misha twice
Lol 40% haven't played it...I feel like saying :People on FAKKU, Y U NO PLAY Katawa Shoujo?
I haven't played it...YET! It will be on my long list of VNs to play.
Just got 100% and now I need a team oglf artests to draw the manga for this! First off is lillys path...or should it be saves for last...she so heart warming
I haven't played it...yet^^'
But I will do it!
Fraze wrote...
Lily is the one for me since act 1 and still now ~

I agree with u ! +1
KuroHibari wrote...
People who didn't vote for Hanako are just fking evil.

Rin > (Lilly = Shizune) > (Hanako = Emi)
Lilly!! Such very sweet and intimate display of affection!!
Waiting for DDL~
I don't download torrents, why, I just don't.
Beat and got all the endings. Excellent game. I liked Emi the most but connected with Hanako more.
Hanako is my favorite, easily. I'm actually playing through her route for a second time. Emi's personality makes me :3 though. But Hanako, definitely. I just wished her story would keep going. I really want to know what keeps happening! She slowly develops as a character and it just makes me all teary eyed at the very end.
Still playing...can't decide who's my favorite...
What? No Akira or Yuuko choice?

I guess out of the ones listed in the poll though, it would be Lilly. Emi and Hanako are close seconds though.
I liked Lilly and Hanako's route the best but if i had to choose it would be Lilly's. That route made me cry so made me cry a lot. <3
Kind of Important A ray of Tsunlight.
Shizune = superior.

Deal with it.

Truthfully though, not by much. They're all fucking adorable...
surprised me that majority havnt played katawa shoujo knowing that its in the top ten games on gamefaqs and thepiratebay
I'd Say Rin just because she's so mysterious, sweet, random, and definitely cute, I played the Emi path quite well nvr gt the good end for Rin QwQ, but meh, hanako is definitely a close second, and lilly is about a tie but hanako is still quite a ways up :D so in the end Rin