High School DxD

Forum Image: http://www.batoto.net/forums/uploads/0b2f387179921825d7afa3beb6609708.png

[color=blue]Description:
Hyoudou Issei is an ordinary yet lecherous highschool student who is killed by his girlfriend, Amano Yuuma, during their first date. Yuma is revealed to be a fallen angel named Reinare who was sent on a mission to eliminate divine weapons. Issei is later reincarnated as a devil by his senpai Rias Gremory; who in return will serve under Rias in fighting against the fallen angels.
[/color]

Anime already scheduled this winter, but I'll post anyway.
Online read here.
Another nice ecchi manga about fallen angels and devils. Yes, it's cliche, I know. However, the art is great and a lot bonermaker fanservice, so can't really complain here.
2 chapters are out, still waiting for more.
Thanks man !! the online manga page that i visit didn't have it :) so i was losing hope :D
I like this manga very much so I'm pissed that there are only a few chapters translated despite fact that there is airing anime based on it.
Hellghoblin wrote...
I like this manga very much so I'm pissed that there are only a few chapters translated despite fact that there is airing anime based on it.

There's also 11-12 Light Novel volumes aswell, which is where the creators spurned the anime from,i'm guessing.

I actually started reading the manga before the show aired, The anime's catching up to the manga pretty quick! Another ep or 2 and they'll be of equal footing.

Mind you i do with there was more manga raws out, there's only 2-3 raw vols out currently, sadly.
Shinyadesu~ wrote...
Hellghoblin wrote...

There's also 11-12 Light Novel volumes aswell, which is where the creators spurned the anime from,i'm guessing.

I actually started reading the manga before the show aired, The anime's catching up to the manga pretty quick! Another ep or 2 and they'll be of equal footing.

Mind you i do with there was more manga raws out, there's only 2-3 raw vols out currently, sadly.

the anime has overtaken the current translated manga w/ one scene i guess...
Currently ten translated chapters are out for the manga. And two light novels currently translated on bakatsuki

Just so you know, Each High Level Piece has a value of multiple pawns. (Other then King of course)

King = Owner of other pieces and distributes them. Strongest position (From what I read so far)

Queen = Equal to 9 Pieces
Ability: Rook + Bishop + Knight

(2)Rook = 5 Pieces
Ability: High ATK and DEF

(2)Knight = 3 Pieces
Ability: High Speed

(2)Bishop = 3 pieces
Ability: (Doesn't really say. Though I'm guessing its higher magic stats)

(8)Pawns = 1 Pieces each.
Ability: Can make a temporary class change to any piece other then king when in enemy territory. (I think King Decides where that is exactly)

You can tell how strong the pieces are based on how much they cost. Certain people require more pieces in order to be resurrected. Like:
Spoiler:
Main Character Required 8 pawns

From what I read from the manga and light novel the one being turned into a piece has to be strong enough to handle the power increase.
Spoiler:
Main Character had a seal on him because apparently having the power of all 8 pieces would have overwhelmed him. Its suggested that no all of them are unsealed.
lol, for a devil to pray!
lol Yuuma made a pitiful face in the manga and that was a really tough decision for Issei... which is unlike in the anime she was like a "bitch trying to get back to her ex" till the end...
I know the anime/manga are pretty ecchi as it is, but for the love of god someone please make a hentai of it.
My god. I hate you so much for introducing me to this with only 13 chapters! It's hilariously addictive.
Waiting for chapter 3 of volume for to be translated

and 14th chapter came out for the manga not too long ago