[Manga]Nisekoi

Summary: In short, Ichijou Raku Kirisaki Chitoge are forced to be lovers in front of their respective yakuza members and gansters, in order to stop the gan wars that might destroy the city. Ichijou originally planned on finding his lost childhood love, keeping his long-ago promise he made with her; however, it is difficult for him to do so with his current situation. In simple terms, LOVE TRIANGLE! [img]http://i24.mangareader.net/nisekoi/1/nisekoi-2784539.jpg[/img] The reason I brought up this manga is the undeniable yet unfulfilling possible love they could've done in the start. Personally I find this manga to be cute, and just sweet to the newly released chapter, despite its cliched romance comedy. Maybe it's just my sweet tooth for these kinda things, but I wouldn't mind getting cavities over this progression that they're pacing the manga at.
[quote="tooge3"]In simple terms, LOVE TRIANGLE![/quote] Love Triangle = Hilarity! :3
I liked the oneshot better. Raku loving a girl other than Chitoge is a crime. Let's all hope that this won't end up like Double Arts.
Comedy + Romance mangas are the best in my opinion. I love the cliffhangers the mangaka leaves at the end of almost every chapter, makes me come back for more.
[quote="Nosebleed Madness"]I liked the oneshot better. Raku loving a girl other than Chitoge is a crime. Let's all hope that this won't end up like Double Arts.[/quote] i liked the oneshot too,but I like onodera more in the actual series
[u][b][u]From the author of Double Arts[/u][/b][/u],here comes another interesting creation.
Chapter 8 is out~. Honestly, I like this development already, just skips all the run-ons comedy romance stuff. Kinda funny how two of the best friends reached the same conclusion.
I love Komi Naoshi, really, but this new manga, is too mainstream. >_> The oneshot was good, but now, I just hope it'll end quickly and painlessly.
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
I personally wouldn't expect this manga to go far, at most further than chapter 50. I'd love to be proven wrong though in this case..
The misunderstandings in this manga are hilarious.
I really like this manga, Komi Naoshi's other one-shots are easily some of my favorites, I really hope this doesn't kick it too early.
Just read the 15 chapters. It's really mindfucking me. I can't tell who the girl from 10 years ago really is. The one who got the key or the one who remember the special word? To make matters worse that bodyguard seems to share a common past too. Now I don't care how the author plans to build the whole thing but as long as Ichijou ends up with Ojou in the most dramatic of ways, then I'm happy... Because we all know Tsunderes are awesome ~♪
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
Shit just got real, bitch!
Komi Naoshi is good at short stories. I think Nisekoi won't last long, the mind-fuck is to keep it interesting while he develops the characters (probably).
4 people with childhood connections and promises ,one more childhood friend and I'm done. =-=
meh... I still liked the oneshot better... although the manga isn't that bad lol... yes till 50 would be nice... anymore longer than than like an alien/fairy/ghost/robot childhood friend would be too much mindfuck
I actually like the one shot better too. However as far as the generic plot is concerned I can't wait until all the conflicts are resolved. Too bad this shojo-ish manga won't last long. There's not much side story or side romance to keep it going and people are going to get bored of it soon.
ch.16 I did not see that coming...
LOL I liked the outcome of all of this. inb4 she's the girl he made a promise with .
hmmm... the generic pretty boy-DIGIVOLVES TO!!--bishoujo turn of events... [img]http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg[/img] So... back to the love triangle(please...)? or become a harem(oh shit! not again!)