[Locked] Why Anti-vaxxers piss me off.

Pages Prev12
BigLundi wrote...
BlackShogunFox wrote...

Lol, Really yeah medicine can only be science if said medicine is science based which apparently is the case but vaccines or drugs for that matter due too YOUR limited comprehension should be looked at as nothing more then good...Problem? Be it vaccines or drugs they have had their own set of negative publicity. That and most anti-vaxxers feel that vaccines are just a way of population control which I can't blame them if they feel paranoid with just how shady the pharmaceutical industry is...Try again?

Seriously, try and use some proper grammar.I'm not being a grammar nazi it's just difficult as hell to understand your posts when you don't bother making coherent sense. The pharmaceutical company isn't shady except to people who are conspiracy theorists, and I laugh at their vapid concepts of reality in the first place. It takes a warped mind to look at medicine that's made specifically to help people and go, "Nope, looks shady."

Well if you could not understand that try understanding this...I know being a gas station employee is alot of work on that organ people dare too call a brain...Lol!

The same can be said for people who work for that industry. They would not call their place of employment shady especially if they also are people who invest in it. So do not I repeat do not give me that bill jack bullshit...

Ha...it is made from the tree bark of the willow tree which is ninty-nine percent crap that does nothing(That is like saying an aspirin made with sea kelp is total propoganda because since it is ninty-nine percent of nothing then what the hell makes the drug do what it does?)

Great, so you agree that you were wrong when you said that modern medicine doesn't use 'natural' remedies.They do. When they work. You admit you're wrong. Good to know. Moving on.

Ha...you really did not get it(also love how you cut off the rest of the statement).
I am simply implying that the one percent of that drug or vaccine could have something either damaging or addictive. But hey what do I know you assume I did not read your sources so I will allow you too keep trusting your self righteous delusion.

I wanna know what that one percent ingredient is however if these companies released that info their monopoly for time being would be ruined. Due too the fact most of this medicine has a patent till it expires...Did you know that? This is a prime example that we are the new guinea pigs because assclowns that said animals should not be exposed too this research...Now I do not find it right that humans or animals are test subjects too this utter shitery...Hell if researchers care so much maybe(just a thought)THEY should do the research on themself...

Seriously, start making some sense. Right now you're jsut throwing out buzzwords. All the ingredients to medicine are listed on the sides of them. None of it's hidden. Information's free. I don't see what medicine having patents has to do with us being guinea pigs. So I'm ignoring this non sequitor.

Yeah, about as much as all ingredients are listed on the side of a bucket of KFC...lol!
You out of all people should understand patents and medicine. You know when a new drug comes out it usually has a patent for some years until it expires then other companies can make ripoff versions of that drug. The drug usually under goes research where the company pays off people too try out the new drug for research purposes... My oh my, Lundi all that info and you do not even understand basic business ethics for the industry you are trying too defend? Who is speacking duplicity or your term buzzwords now?

*Drumroll* Bullshitery on your end yet again, it is well known that most people do not consult their doctor

Which would be their fault, not the fault of the pharmaceutical industry.

Once again you take part of my statement too make yourself look good that is something gossiping school girls do...Lol!

It is not their fault if the damn drug is harmful and addictive in anyway. Double standards yet again you PRETEND you care about people yet the same people you defend get harmed by this shit and you say it is their fault...get the fuck out of here!

or the doctor forgot too supposedly tell them about the side effects that prescribed drugs have...admist that and the fact that doctors can make more MONEY if the can get their patients riddled with more problems...(I would go into more detail but it would just fly over your head anyhow...)

Yup, and when doctors do that they get fired, which means they make LESS money when they don't tell their patients all the facts, meaning they have every reason to be honest, and no reason to not be honest. Bulshittery on YOUR end. Not mine ;)

Yeah they get fired only too get hired by the same industry they were fired from...Lol! I mean cmon well known pedophiles and gangbangers can get a job faster then me and yet my record is clean. I have not caused no physical harm too others in my current lifespan(well maybe some mental damage). These bastards get jobs just because of their experience in a field of study regardless if they are of what infamous task they have done.

Indeed it makes no sense too you like science and medicine being the same field makes not sense to me. That is like me comparing an ideal(science) with an overall study on how not too suck eggs...which you my friend do. See you think science is the end all be all yet at the same time you have proven too have as many brain cells as a cat in heat...lol. Try again?

You don't think biology is science. That just makes me snicker every time you show how utterly retarded you are.

Hmm...basically it is the study of life forms. This study can be done without disturbing the natural environment of whatever lifeform a researcher decides too study. Snicker all ya want maybe you should go eat a Snickers bar because that brain is yelling feed me! Biology is NATURAL science not the abomination or field that YOU are trying your damn best too defend as if anyone in that industry is a saint...Once more get the fuck out of here with that bill jack bullshit.

Here, I'll map this out for you. Biology is science. One of the subsets of biology is medicinal research. Ergo, Medicine is science. If you honestly don't understand that, you're either insane, or mentally retarded.

So it goes from natural too make them look good publicly and too an abomination when they are conducting their TRUE research privately...Madness absolute madness.

Funny thing I know how much it cost too get a check up...Hey you guys! We have another CSI profiler wannabe on here...Lol? The wise get wiser and the stupid get stupider indeed...Where did you get the taint in your mouth too figure I have never been too a hospital?

From you saying that you don't trust medicine. I mean, it logically follows that if you don't trust medicine and hospitals and think doctors wil lie to you, then you won't trust them to make any deductions about your health, therefore you won't...go to them. Unless you're completely inconsistent as WELL as retarded.

What you fail too understand here boy blunder is that was when I was young and naive. I thought hey everyone is so nice. Only later on too realizes that everyone and I mean everyone is out for themselves and only cares what they can get from others. At the same time trying convince themselves they did it for survival or the greater good...Right...

It seems the community at CrazyTown is hiring more imbeciles then needed. I can apparently tell if something is wrong with me be their a doctor in the house or not. It is called commonsense learn ya jackwagon fucktard for a oaf...Lol!

An idiot calling me an idiot means I'm smart. ;)

A person calling themself smart is an idiot...

CSI wants you too stop ripping off their profiling skills like fish hating it when kids tap the glass at an aquarium. The double standard is the mission of most industries is too make money yet you give out a vaccine for free

Vaccines are free? Well now that's news to me...since that's completely untrue. Are vaccines given to people who can't afford them? Sure, but they're still paid for by third parties, be it charities or insurance companies. No double standard. You clearly don't even know what 'double standard' even is.

Oh, you mean too tell me that H1N1 virus vaccine Walgreens was trying too convince people too get never happened? I must have been under a rock since 2010-2011...

hence my point on why retards that eat at McDonalds off the dollar menu when all that shit is not even PREMIUM ingredinents...My point I do not trust a doctor too help me get any better just like I do not trust Mary Menstrual and Joe Blow too make my food at a fast food restruant when I could make it myself out of fresh ingredients.

Right, fuck all that education and knowledge about about complex research and how to use complex tools, and going to conventions to keep up to date with current medicine, and reading paper after paper to make sure they're as up to date as possible. "Ah'm gonna heal mahself. Fuck yer edumacation!"

Ha...slab me some grits mama, I needs me an education...Lol!
Seriously though, you said everything in the bible is not true I agree however as soon as I diss these mofo researchers and call their bluff like I had their phone number. You get offended more than any grown man should...
I will say this now BigLundi the pharmaceutical industry just like any other industry does not give a FUCK about you. They give a fuck about me though because these clowns see me as a threat too their wallets. They could not convince me in cold hard cash money of up too a quad trillion dollars too change my perspective on how shady they are. These fools are aware of their own crookedness and deceit. They will get what is coming too them in the end and guess what it will not be a Nobel Peace prize. Ha!

I mean cmon we think we know what they put in that food but the question is do we? Same can be said said about vaccines tell me this you BigDummy what do they put in those supposedly amazing vaccines?

We do know what's in vaccines. It's the weakened or dead version of the viruses that don't hurt us, and allow our immune systems to recognize the virii involved so that at later dates, they can be fought off.

Hmm...thanks for that info it is as clever as fighting off a poison with a poison. Truly genius however what if the virus somehow I don't know mutated because of certain variables causing the virus itself too manifest or multiply within the host who received the vaccine?
I learned this in 5th grade. Then again, you don't trust people with education. so I don't know how far you got.

Sure...you are a prime example of am imposter. You make hoodrats seem too have more digin...Who am I kidding you are both some random harlots who say they are blameless yet smells like the backside of a yak. Take a profession in being a man whore suits you better...lol. I just hope that you did not bust a slob with the trick...dudes stop tongue kissing these bitches!

Why? Jealous? ;)

Nah, just you never know where these bitches mouth have been man...Hell that gal could have got through giving a snowjob too someone for a box of McNuggets you know these ho's ain't got no manners...Lol!

Takes an idiot too know one(the idiot being you of course)...man whore next time the harlot shows up both of you can fornicate each other with pickles so she can get a free box of cigarettes this time...Hahaha!

You could not catch my style if it was in the form of a baseball ya benchwarmer...Next victim?

*yawn* you couldn't pwn a preschooler. Let alone that you haven't even addressed....ANY of the sources in my original post, and simply made a whole bunch of unsourced, unsubstantiated claims about pharmaceuticals that you never bothered to figure it necessary to give evidence for, but your rebuttal to my response is, "I know you are but what am I?" There's a reason people are calling you immature.

Just like I wonder who got on cloud nine first you or the harlot...I am going too assume that you gave her the best two minutes(or seconds)of her life.

Past that shit now I will tell ya this much I would write articles that tell nothing but lies too if I had no diginity and if I was paid too do it as well. So keep on listing those articles which I have read and can state without a doubt those articles would make a good source of firewood either because it is out dated garbage or self righteous dribble trying too convince the masses that they are trying too save you. Hell those articles are as much propoganda as those paranoid dotards that are against this shit.

I am in no way against their research however don't you dare think just because you research a field more than me that you can pretty much dictate what I can and can't do. Simple example an anology if you will. I once fought a blackbelt that was fairly good at JKD in the end I hurt his pride when the Bruce Lee wannabe and his other friends lost their challenge too me! Now understand if those mofos could not prove their case too be reasonably martial artist then who the fuck is Mr. Peabody in the white trench coat to tell me what is best for my health?
BlackShogunFox wrote...
Fadetoblack wrote...
BlackShogunFox wrote...
BigLundi wrote...
Spoiler:
BlackShogunFox wrote...

Ahhaha...Yawn,(applaud)good show BigLundi either you just watched an episode of Family Guy or you just got a creative boner for a good topic for serious discussion(finally). I do not see what GOD has too do with fools who choose not too get vaccinated. This discussion sounds more like a self righteous rant targeting individuals freewill so you can feel safe at night cuddling next too a whore who was a prom night dumpster baby. I understand your reasoning and yes people are kind of wrong for doubting the love and research behind vaccines. Problem though what does science and medicine have do with each other? I mean you are the same guy who ranted on how science does not try too prove anything in the bible happened...two different fields of study a major fail on your part my friend...

Wait...did you just say...science and medicine have nothing to do with each other?

And you say I fail?

Fucking lol. Seriously. I shit my pants at how epically stupid that was.

Lol, Really yeah medicine can only be science if said medicine is science based which apparently is the case but vaccines or drugs for that matter due too YOUR limited comprehension should be looked at as nothing more then good...Problem? Be it vaccines or drugs they have had their own set of negative publicity. That and most anti-vaxxers feel that vaccines are just a way of population control which I can't blame them if they feel paranoid with just how shady the pharmaceutical industry is...Try again?

Oh and before I forget. I can tell you why people fear that the big bad pharmacy company is out too get them...Ready? It is because the medical field utilizes drugs and not natural(herbal)solutions too fix health conditions.

Right, that fucking Aspirin being from tree bark is total propoganda!

Ha...it is made from the tree bark of the willow tree which is ninty-nine percent crap that does nothing(That is like saying an aspirin made with sea kelp is total propoganda because since it is ninty-nine percent of nothing then what the hell makes the drug do what it does?) I wanna know what that one percent ingredient is however if these companies released that info their monopoly for time being would be ruined. Due too the fact most of this medicine has a patent till it expires...Did you know that? This is a prime example that we are the new guinea pigs because assclowns that said animals should not be exposed too this research...Now I do not find it right that humans or animals are test subjects too this utter shitery...Hell if researchers care so much maybe(just a thought)THEY should do the research on themself...

That and most of these drugs have side effects which can fix(temporarily) the primary problem while at the same time giving you a whole new set of other medical conditions.

Which is why you should *drumroll* Consult your physician before using :D

*Drumroll* Bullshitery on your end yet again, it is well known that most people do not consult their doctor or the doctor forgot too supposedly tell them about the side effects that prescribed drugs have...admist that and the fact that doctors can make more MONEY if the can get their patients riddled with more problems...(I would go into more detail but it would just fly over your head anyhow...)

Sure the bottle does tell you how many and what and what you cannot take with the drug however that discretion is about as well advised as telling a jukie not too touch your stash of blueberry kush and what not...Bottomline?

This made no sense to me, so I'm just going to lol again at you insinuating medicine isn't anything to do with science.

Indeed it makes no sense too you like science and medicine being the same field makes not sense to me. That is like me comparing an ideal(science) with an overall study on how not too suck eggs...which you my friend do. See you think science is the end all be all yet at the same time you have proven too have as many brain cells as a cat in heat...lol. Try again?

I have had heart conditions, infections, and a host of other conditions but did I trust medicine...No! The reason is simple really because I am(DTA)I do not trust anyone but me, myself, and I. I fought those conditions with my own freewill and survivied and now I am as health as an ox.

So you don't trust medicine, which I take it to mean that you didn't go to doctors to find out you had these problems. Which means you self diagnosed yourself. Which means you think you fought problems that may have never been there. And you think this means anything. Lol.

Funny thing I know how much it cost too get a check up...Hey you guys! We have another CSI profiler wannabe on here...Lol? The wise get wiser and the stupid get stupider indeed...Where did you get the taint in your mouth too figure I have never been too a hospital? It seems the community at CrazyTown is hiring more imbeciles then needed. I can apparently tell if something is wrong with me be their a doctor in the house or not. It is called commonsense learn ya jackwagon fucktard for a oaf...Lol!

I mean cmon the same pharmaceutical industry that charges cash money for check-ups are the same industry(willing)too give out a FREE vaccine...I think fish is on the menu because it is smelling mighty fishy up on serious discussion with the double standards and all.

What double standard? I only accept the scientifically based valid research and medicine. You don't. I call you an idiot for this. Pretty straight forward.

CSI wants you too stop ripping off their profiling skills like fish hating it when kids tap the glass at an aquarium. The double standard is the mission of most industries is too make money yet you give out a vaccine for free hence my point on why retards that eat at McDonalds off the dollar menu when all that shit is not even PREMIUM ingredinents...My point I do not trust a doctor too help me get any better just like I do not trust Mary Menstrual and Joe Blow too make my food at a fast food restruant when I could make it myself out of fresh ingredients. I mean cmon we think we know what they put in that food but the question is do we? Same can be said said about vaccines tell me this you BigDummy what do they put in those supposedly amazing vaccines?

P.S. Children? You should be the last guy talking about worrying about children...The same guy who I quote "Fucked a women or underage girl just because she was willing too do the business with you for a pack of cigarettes...At a gas station?" Really? Maybe you should get vaccinated for the possible exploration of STD's you may have acquired on your quest for booty my friend...lol!

So far, nothing wrong with me, and no evidence to say she's underage...so none of this is at all relevant :D

Sure...you are a prime example of am imposter. You make hoodrats seem too have more digin...Who am I kidding you are both some random harlots who say they are blameless yet smells like the backside of a yak. Take a profession in being a man whore suits you better...lol. I just hope that you did not bust a slob with the trick...dudes stop tongue kissing these bitches!

Embrace the hate...participate!

You're your own special kind of stupid, aren't you? ;)

Takes an idiot too know one(the idiot being you of course)...man whore next time the harlot shows up both of you can fornicate each other with pickles so she can get a free box of cigarettes this time...Hahaha!

You could not catch my style if it was in the form of a baseball ya benchwarmer...Next victim?

BlackShougunFox, some of your responses have no true merit to them whatsoever (that and your grammar needs a bit of fine tuning), and can simply be written off as trying to troll.
First, it's been recorded that aspirin was, in fact, bark and leaves of the willow tree. As for what other components make it up now, you do have a point as to it being your or my guess as to what's in there, but that does not say that your claim is right either. Unless you yourself have attempted to use willow tree bark in place of aspirin, don't say that it does nothing.
Second, while certain sections of science do not apply to medicine, medicine in itself is a science/study of how certain chemicals affect the body. Also, if someone was truly wary about the medicine they are taking, they have the ability to simply research it themselves. Hell, there are numerous books out that go in detail (but in laymen's terms)about certain drugs, and natural alternatives to them.
Third, your claim that doctors withhold side-effects of medicines from their patients just to make money is utter stupidity. If a doctor refuses to notify a patient of ALL the side effects of a medicine/drug they prescribed, not only will they lose their money, they are liable to lose their medical licence, and face prison time.
Fourth, if someone should overdose on a medicine, it's not the fault of the company, but more the fault of the person who took the drug past what was legally recommended. The reason drugs come with warning labels is to make sure that no one would be stupid enough to try and take three times the recommended dosage for their age/body type.
If your 'style' is attacking someone with childish insults and only, it seems that the one lacking 'common sense' is not BigLundi, but you.

It would seem childish too someone dead inside would it...We are all adults here I am simply ranting...You know like how Dennis Miller does. I mean cmon a childish insult is calling someone a doo-doo head and what not if you consider that childish then that makes me wonder what the hell you consider a grown persons insult. BigLundi can defend himself HELL I was not even responding too you...That aside what is wrong with my grammar...I spell words correctly hell you could say your rant about my grammar could use work but that is another issue...

On your first complaint when did I every say tree bark was not an ingredient?

On the second look either medicine is or is not a form of science make up your mind...

On the third I ask really?...Well I guess all that suing done too the industry as of late never happened did it? That and the fact even if companies that produced the drugs they sold on the market got bankrupt could bounce back because they still have money leftover even after the case has been decided in the favor of those who suffered and another company would just buy them out. That meaning the sad business practices from these companies will never end...but alas there is a fine line between diginity and stupidity and you my friend have crossed that line.

On the fourth, cmon cigarettes come with a warning label too as well that only people with a magnifying glass could read. People chain smoking and saying cigarettes are bad for you...Lol! Well riddle me this...Baman which is more toxic cigarette smoke or the smoke that comes from motor vehicles. The point is that the FDA do their damn best too make sure weed in anyway shape or form stay off the market yet they allow this charade too go on between what drugs people should use. Now mind you that most drugs have addictive traits hence regardless of what people do they may become addicted too this shit and can not function without it. Want an example? Fast which means starve yourself for a whole week without drinking water or consuming any subsistence. See how long you can go without that shit...

We all function off chemicals. When you get mad, sad, happy, or when people for some set of circumstance find yourself for some fucking reason in love with someone. Guess what? Chemicals all that shit you feel is nothing more than a chemical reaction that takes place in your head it is that simple...

Now back on childish insults, My goodness is ever one on here sensitive(My gosh people getting sensitive because of what I had too say about another mans rant now I have seen everything)? So let me get this straight after all the post I read by Lundi when he insults people FIRST...No one gets on him for doing it but just because I do I am childish? Like I said in another one of my posts I talk shit because I work like a sailor. I understand if you have a problem with it however that is your problem. This is my preragotive...Next!

'It would seem childish to someone dead inside....' How does what I said qualify me to be 'dead inside?'

On my first point, I'll admit, I didn't read your comment to the fullest with that answer, however you stated that '99% of the tree bark is crap' which means that only 1% of the bark can be used to make aspirin, correct? If that was true, aspirin would cost more than the $5-$10 a bottle people would spend on it.

On the second, the field of medicine is a science. If you wanted to get into specifics, it's called Clinical pharmacology.

On the third, when did I say you could sue the companies? I said the doctors whom prescribed the medication/drugs in the first place. Now if they wanted to go after the company that made the medicine/drug, they are free to try, but they will need concrete evidence that the company itself did not release that information before it got into the doctors hands, or even before it got released to the general public, then they could go after the company that made it. Also, if a company goes bankrupt and then get's bought out by another, they still would be able to replicate the medicine, but the side-effect that wasn't listed would be put back on there.

On the forth, there is still more ways to learn about what cigarettes can do to one's body besides reading the warning label with a magnifying glass. Like I said before, the information is at your fingertips, should you chose to look for it. And of course motor vehicle smoke is more toxic that cigarette smoke, but which is more addicting? Also, cigarettes are not made with pure tobacco. If a cigarette was all pure tobacco, I don't think there'd be so much of an issue with it, but because of all the extra additives inside of that cigarette that cause cancer, lunge disease, birth defects, etc.

Now, for what you're saying about weed and how it's illegal but tobacco isn't, the reason tobacco isn't illegal is because it's history is interwoven into our history. The controversy with weed, more specifically, marijuana/cannabis, is that there haven't been any definitive studies done on it to make it legal, save for those who need it for actual medical reasons. The other reason is because of what people will do for weed that kills it possibilities to become legal, which isn't the fault of the plant itself, but of how dealers doctor it so people will come back for more.

About the fasting topic: I'm not going to fast, simply because I know I can't do it. Normally, a healthy human can survive up to two weeks without food or water, depending on varying conditions. I don't feel like challenging myself to do that, simply because I don't want to, and I know my hunger will soon get the better of me.

Yes, our bodies and behaviors are dictated by chemicals in our brains, but we don't have all of the chemicals needed to fight off every disease/infection that comes our way, which is why we have medication/drugs to help us combat that.

Finally, this is a forum where we can express our thoughts and opinions about what someone says or thinks how we please, as long as it resides within the rules. Your prerogative (and that is the correct way to spell it) is one that relies on some truth, but mostly insults. Mine, on the other hand, deals with the facts and research I can do to prove my point. My suggestion to you is that, if you ever got into a debate like this on a stage, you pick your words more carefully. Then people would be more inclined to believe what you say.
BlackShogunFox wrote...

Well if you could not understand that try understanding this...I know being a gas station employee is alot of work on that organ people dare too call a brain...Lol!

The same can be said for people who work for that industry. They would not call their place of employment shady especially if they also are people who invest in it. So do not I repeat do not give me that bill jack bullshit...

Ah, so now you mock what I do for a living?

Well it's true being a gas station employee doesn't take a rocket scientist, but being a philosophy student certainly does take a lot of hard work and critical thinking skills.

And I am one.

Evidently you seem to be against formal education and inductive reasoning in the first place,as evidenced that every time I use such reasoning you mock me by referring to CSI. So I honestly don't understand what leg you have to stand on by mocking what other people do for a living.

Ha...you really did not get it(also love how you cut off the rest of the statement).

I quoted the whole thing. The fact that you were essentially saying aspirin is 99% tree bark is all I needed to refute your assertion that 'natural' remedies aren't used in medicine. you agree that this isn't the case, you're wrong. Simple as that.

I am simply implying that the one percent of that drug or vaccine could have something either damaging or addictive. But hey what do I know you assume I did not read your sources so I will allow you too keep trusting your self righteous delusion.

So...you're implying(with no evidence) that because you don't know the other 1% of what makes up aspirin, then it's not natural.

Well here's the thing, if you don't know what it is...you can't make an assertion as to whether it's natural or not. Which renders your entire point nothing but pure speculation, and laughable speculation at that. Here's the fact: If anythign can be shown to work to alleviate suffering, it's used in medicine, including natural remedies.

Yeah, about as much as all ingredients are listed on the side of a bucket of KFC...lol!

Ah, so even though the ingredients are there, you don't believe them because...it's a conspiracy. Evidently. To make money off of ignorance. Clearly your view of reality is extremely warped.

of all people should understand patents and medicine. You know when a new drug comes out it usually has a patent for some years until it expires then other companies can make ripoff versions of that drug.[quote]

No, the can make 'rip off versions' all they like, provided that they don't use the chemical patent that the original drug is made out of. Even...before the patent expires. IF the drug is mass produced after expiration, it's because they're replicating the drug all throughout the pharmaceutical industry without anyone having exclusive rights. It's the same exact drug, just in more quantity. There's no need to test it...because it's been tested already.

[quote]r goes research where the company pays off people too try out the new drug for research purposes... My oh my, Lundi all that info and you do not even understand basic business ethics for the industry you are trying too defend? Who is speacking duplicity or your term buzzwords now?

"Who is speacking duplicity or your term buzzwords now?" This sentence, right here, tells me you have no idea what you're talking about. As that was literally nonsense. That sentence meant, literally, nothing.

But in any case, ethics is my particular feild of philsosophical study. If you want to get into the finer points I can school you on those too, but right now all you're doing is spewing...nonsense.

Once again you take part of my statement too make yourself look good that is something gossiping school girls do...Lol!

No, I responded to your post point for point instead of letting you build arguments off of false premises and implications. That's what adults do.

It is not their fault if the damn drug is harmful and addictive in anyway. Double standards yet again you PRETEND you care about people yet the same people you defend get harmed by this shit and you say it is their fault...get the fuck out of here!

*yawn* if a drug is harmful and addictive then a doctor won't prescribe it, unless, like in the case of chemo(which isn't addictive, just relatively harmful if done incorrectly) it's literally the only option that could do anything to alleviate the suffering of whatever ails you. and even then, the doctor prescribing the medication will tell you everythign you need to know, including how much to take and what to be careful for. It's not the producers of the drug's fault, nor the doctor's fault if people refuse to listen to them(PS. You're one of those people).

Yeah they get fired only too get hired by the same industry they were fired from...Lol! I mean cmon well known pedophiles and gangbangers can get a job faster then me and yet my record is clean. I have not caused no physical harm too others in my current lifespan(well maybe some mental damage). These bastards get jobs just because of their experience in a field of study regardless if they are of what infamous task they have done.

Nope. See, there's this thing called a record. It follows doctors around wherever they're employed. And if it looks like they've done something unethical that could result in a lawsuit? They won't get employed by other industries, because the doctor becomes a liable risk. You're outright wrong, yet again, and unsurprisingly.

Hmm...basically it is the study of life forms. This study can be done without disturbing the natural environment of whatever lifeform a researcher decides too study. Snicker all ya want maybe you should go eat a Snickers bar because that brain is yelling feed me! Biology is NATURAL science not the abomination or field that YOU are trying your damn best too defend as if anyone in that industry is a saint...Once more get the fuck out of here with that bill jack bullshit.

Yup, you don't think medicine is a part of biology. You're officially an outright idiot.

So it goes from natural too make them look good publicly and too an abomination when they are conducting their TRUE research privately...Madness absolute madness.

Medicine isn't an abomination, and research isn't at all hidden, it's published in magazines and per reviewed by other researchers to make sure the data isn't flawed.

You're just calling it an abomination because you're stupid.

Medicine is the [b]science[b] and art of healing. It encompasses a variety of health care practices evolved to maintain and restore health by the prevention and treatment of illness in human beings.

Contemporary medicine applies health science, biomedical research, and medical technology to diagnose and treat injury and disease, typically through medication or surgery, but also through therapies as diverse as psychotherapy, external splints & traction, prostheses, biologics, ionizing radiation and others

What you fail too understand here boy blunder is that was when I was young and naive. I thought hey everyone is so nice. Only later on too realizes that everyone and I mean everyone is out for themselves and only cares what they can get from others.

Since that's not true, you didn't 'realize' anything. You just made a presumption about reality because you're a butthurt cynic.

At the same time trying convince themselves they did it for survival or the greater good...Right...

So in other words, even if people say they're doing what they do for good, you don't believe them because....people suck...and you know this because...you just do.

How dumb can you be?

It seems the community at CrazyTown is hiring more imbeciles then needed. I can apparently tell if something is wrong with me be their a doctor in the house or not. It is called commonsense learn ya jackwagon fucktard for a oaf...Lol!

Oh, you mean too tell me that H1N1 virus vaccine Walgreens was trying too convince people too get never happened? I must have been under a rock since 2010-2011...

And you mean to tell me that the manufacturing and distribution of that vaccine was free? Reality must have decided it's not going to exist anymore.

Seriously though, you said everything in the bible is not true

That's so irrelevant to ANYTHING we're talking about I had to cut you off there and just do a facepalm.

I agree however as soon as I diss these mofo researchers and call their bluff like I had their phone number. You get offended more than any grown man should...

I'm not offended. I just think it's amusing that you're comparing someone who's studied intensely the field of medicine for several years and devoted their lives to healing people to McDonald's employees. Because that's insane.

I will say this now BigLundi the pharmaceutical industry just like any other industry does not give a FUCK about you.

Yeah they do. they have a vested interest in keeping my trust so that I keep buying their medicine. You agree with this. Therefore it's in their best interest not to manufacture anything that will hurt me, and do their very best to inform me of everything that I shouldn't do with said medicine...like overdosing, or taking medicine that's not going to do anything but hurt me.

They give a fuck about me though because these clowns see me as a threat too their wallets. They could not convince me in cold hard cash money of up too a quad trillion dollars too change my perspective on how shady they are.

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and speculate that yno pharmaceutical rep has ever come to your house and said, "Stop talking shit about us and we'll pay you off."

Nobody's threatened by you, you have a hero complex and it's unhealthy. And you need help. There's medicine for that. ;)

These fools are aware of their own crookedness and deceit.

Then why in the hell owuld they be afraid of you revealing it...if...they aren't even aware of it?

Seriously, I don't think you actually know what your thoughts are before you type them down.

They will get what is coming too them in the end and guess what it will not be a Nobel Peace prize. Ha!

You are aware there's more Nobel prizes than just the Peace prize right? Peace prizes are usually given to political activists and politicians that further the goal of world peace. Those in the medicinal industry have their own kind of peace prize encouraging each other to eradicate diseases and health problems.

We do know what's in vaccines. It's the weakened or dead version of the viruses that don't hurt us, and allow our immune systems to recognize the virii involved so that at later dates, they can be fought off.

Hmm...thanks for that info it is as clever as fighting off a poison with a poison. Truly genius however what if the virus somehow I don't know mutated because of certain variables causing the virus itself too manifest or multiply within the host who received the vaccine?

...you honestly didn't know what a vaccine is. Wow.

Viruses can't mutate when they're dead or weakend. They can only mutate when they take hold and spread themselves, because that's how mutations work. Mutations are errors in copying made in the RNA structure of a virus, which can only occur if it multiplies itself, which can't occur if it's...dead. Most vaccines use DEAD versions of the virii to inoculate people against the diseases. Only when a vaccine uses a weakened virus can complications even POSSIBLY occur, and even then it hapens only 1-3% of the time. And, I might add, it's not common for RNA structures to mutate, because they'redifferent from DNA structures. They're not as complicated, when they copy, they can do so quickly and without complications in the copying sequence.

Nah, just you never know where these bitches mouth have been man...Hell that gal could have got through giving a snowjob too someone for a box of McNuggets you know these ho's ain't got no manners...Lol!

I don't know that DID happen either. Besides, if I worried about all the other guys any girl I ever had sex with could have POSSIBLY fucked, I'd never fuck anyone. I went ahead and skipped your insinuation that I'm a premature ejaculator, because it's both untrue, and completely irrelevant.

Past that shit now I will tell ya this much I would write articles that tell nothing but lies too if I had no diginity and if I was paid too do it as well. So keep on listing those articles which I have read and can state without a doubt those articles would make a good source of firewood either because it is out dated garbage or self righteous dribble trying too convince the masses that they are trying too save you. Hell those articles are as much propoganda as those paranoid dotards that are against this shit.

I am in no way against their research however don't you dare think just because you research a field more than me that you can pretty much dictate what I can and can't do. Simple example an anology if you will. I once fought a blackbelt that was fairly good at JKD in the end I hurt his pride when the Bruce Lee wannabe and his other friends lost their challenge too me! Now understand if those mofos could not prove their case too be reasonably martial artist then who the fuck is Mr. Peabody in the white trench coat to tell me what is best for my health?

I never said I can dictate what you can and can't do. I can tell you where you're misinformed, or being what appears to be willfully ignorant of the facts and mock you for it though. And I can do this because...I at least do SOME research on the matter that you clearly have no interest in doing.

Also, what does you making up a story about beating up a blackbelt have to do with anything? Not only do I not believe it, but even if it were true, are you comparing physical prowess to epistemic gnosis about biological studies? Because if so, you're getting dumber by the moment.

You've already essentially said that there's no articel I could ever give you to change your mind, so why do you bother having conversations with people about a matter you're both A. not educated on. and B. already formed an opinion on that you're convinced is the inarguable truth of the matter? Makes no sense.
Perhaps the first vaccine (cowpox) was discovered by Benjamin Jesty (Edward Jenner was not the first person to employ this method; then again Benjamin probably was not either but it was he who first told of his findings to a doctor) and as such, successful eradication of Smallpox has been achieved. The world was ridden of the dangers of Smallpox in no small part due to vaccines.

But then, I've read articles about people experiencing negative reactions to vaccines. This should not be suprising as some vaccines are derived from viruses themselves (Cowpox victims immune to Smallpox etc.) but still, I'd rather eat loads of fruit and vegetables than risk experiencing negative reactions to vaccines. According to my parents I only received 3 vaccines up till now, and the worst illness I've ever experienced was malnutrition induced faintness and a 40 degree fever. Maybe I'm just lucky but I seriously think there is no need for all those needles poking into my arm.
pspkiller626 wrote...
Perhaps the first vaccine (smallpox) was discovered by Benjamin Jesty (Edward Jenner was not the first person to employ this method; then again Benjamin probably was not either but it was he who first told of his findings to a doctor) and as such, successful eradication of Smallpox has been achieved. The world was ridden of the dangers of Smallpox in no small thanks to vaccines.

But then, I've read articles about people experiencing negative reactions to vaccines. This should not be suprising as some vaccines are derived from viruses themselves (Cowpox victims immune to Smallpox etc.) but still, I'd rather eat loads of fruit and vegetables than risk experiencing negative reactions to vaccines. According to my parents I only received 3 vaccines up till now, and the worst illness I've ever experienced was malnutrition induced faintness and a 40 degree fever. Maybe I'm just lucky but I seriously think there is no need for all those needles poking into arm.

So you'd rather do somethign that hasn't been proven to work at all, instead of accepting the scientific data, because you read some 'articles' about vaccine complications, and you haven't gotten sick yet even though you only recieved 3 vaccines.

That's silly.
Not only do youlive in the UK, which is a developed country that vaccines have all but ERADICATED many forms of disease from(which is why you should thank vaccines in the first place for you not getting sick), but you have no actual evidence to back up any sort of detraction against vaccination.

This seems...at the very least...misguided.
BigLundi wrote...
pspkiller626 wrote...
Perhaps the first vaccine (smallpox) was discovered by Benjamin Jesty (Edward Jenner was not the first person to employ this method; then again Benjamin probably was not either but it was he who first told of his findings to a doctor) and as such, successful eradication of Smallpox has been achieved. The world was ridden of the dangers of Smallpox in no small thanks to vaccines.

But then, I've read articles about people experiencing negative reactions to vaccines. This should not be suprising as some vaccines are derived from viruses themselves (Cowpox victims immune to Smallpox etc.) but still, I'd rather eat loads of fruit and vegetables than risk experiencing negative reactions to vaccines. According to my parents I only received 3 vaccines up till now, and the worst illness I've ever experienced was malnutrition induced faintness and a 40 degree fever. Maybe I'm just lucky but I seriously think there is no need for all those needles poking into arm.

So you'd rather do somethign that hasn't been proven to work at all, instead of accepting the scientific data, because you read some 'articles' about vaccine complications, and you haven't gotten sick yet even though you only recieved 3 vaccines.

That's silly.
Not only do youlive in the UK, which is a developed country that vaccines have all but ERADICATED many forms of disease from(which is why you should thank vaccines in the first place for you not getting sick), but you have no actual evidence to back up any sort of detraction against vaccination.

http://www.vaccineriskawareness.com/

http://www.ehow.com/facts_5476906_bad-reaction-tetanus-vaccine.html

http://www.thisissurreytoday.co.uk/Swine-Flu-Negative-reaction-vaccines/story-11362067-detail/story.html
Didn't read any posts after the OP's first one

Anyway...

Recently me and my friend had a discussion about this... About a week ago...

First we got to remember that people are stupid. Sure freedom to choose whether you want the vaccine or not should be a right. However, saying bullshit like the Vaccine is poison shows that you are not only ignorant but also a fool.

We have to remember what the vaccine is. A weaker strain of the disease. They give you a weak strain so that your bodies immune system can build up an immunity to it. The body naturally creates anti-bodies after being exposed to the disease. Thats the reason why you may get sick after getting it, because you're body is trying to recharge and get stronger(LIKE A FUCKING SAIYAN). Like when you get a cold, although the symptoms are the same that doesn't mean you are sick due to the same bacteria. Some people have stronger immune systems and others don't. That is why you take a vaccine every year. Contrary to what stupid people believe the Vaccine is not a cure but an aid.

My friend brought up the fact that people tried to do this lollipop vaccine thing for kids who don't like getting shots. Apparently Doctors questioned that the legitimacy of said lollipop vaccine. For all you know some dying sick kid could have coughed on it and thus giving you the full blown disease and possibly kill your child.

On a side note. We all know that there a people in the world who are only out for themselves who will lie about the facts to satisfy their own desires.
A lot of these movements are based on ignorance. Just consider them the results of Nigga Synthesis except with people from all races.
Webster defines Nigga Synthesis to be

nig-ga syn-the-sis: n. Perpetual bond between niggas over an appreciation of trivial or ignorant things. This is the opposite of a nigga moment, which is perpetual conflict between niggas over trivial or ignorant things. This is unlike a bond between friends or family members, which is mutually beneficial to all of the parties involved.

When a nigga moment collides with a nigga synthesis, you get a Complete (fucking) Disaster:
pspkiller626 wrote...

That's silly.

http://www.vaccineriskawareness.com/

http://www.ehow.com/facts_5476906_bad-reaction-tetanus-vaccine.html

http://www.thisissurreytoday.co.uk/Swine-Flu-Negative-reaction-vaccines/story-11362067-detail/story.html

[/quote]

Great. So in response to my peer reviewed studies I sourced, the vetted information on my side, your counter articles are....personal blog sites...and...unsourced news articles...

I think it's clear which side is the more rational one to be on.
Sprite wrote...
A lot of these movements are based on ignorance. Just consider them the results of Nigga Synthesis except with people from all races.

nig-ga syn-the-sis: n. Perpetual bond between niggas over an appreciation of trivial or ignorant things. This is the opposite of a nigga moment, which is perpetual conflict between niggas over trivial or ignorant things. This is unlike a bond between friends or family members, which is mutually beneficial to all of the parties involved.

When a nigga moment collides with a nigga synthesis, you get a Complete (fucking) Disaster:

The original meaning of the word Nigger was not racial. It was turned racial after its excessive use on... Well y'know. At one time all it meant was an ignorant person who is a nuisance and uncontentious to those around 'em. Rough translation of course.
Fadetoblack wrote...
BlackShogunFox wrote...
BigLundi wrote...
Spoiler:
BlackShogunFox wrote...

Ahhaha...Yawn,(applaud)good show BigLundi either you just watched an episode of Family Guy or you just got a creative boner for a good topic for serious discussion(finally). I do not see what GOD has too do with fools who choose not too get vaccinated. This discussion sounds more like a self righteous rant targeting individuals freewill so you can feel safe at night cuddling next too a whore who was a prom night dumpster baby. I understand your reasoning and yes people are kind of wrong for doubting the love and research behind vaccines. Problem though what does science and medicine have do with each other? I mean you are the same guy who ranted on how science does not try too prove anything in the bible happened...two different fields of study a major fail on your part my friend...

Wait...did you just say...science and medicine have nothing to do with each other?

And you say I fail?

Oh and before I forget. I can tell you why people fear that the big bad pharmacy company is out too get them...Ready? It is because the medical field utilizes drugs and not natural(herbal)solutions too fix health conditions.

Ha...it is made from the tree bark of the willow tree which is ninty-nine percent crap that does nothing(That is like saying an aspirin made with sea kelp is total propoganda because since it is ninty-nine percent of nothing then what the hell makes the drug do what it does?) I wanna know what that one percent ingredient is however if these companies released that info their monopoly for time being would be ruined. Due too the fact most of this medicine has a patent till it expires...Did you know that? This is a prime example that we are the new guinea pigs because assclowns that said animals should not be exposed too this research...Now I do not find it right that humans or animals are test subjects too this utter shitery...Hell if researchers care so much maybe(just a thought)THEY should do the research on themself...

That and most of these drugs have side effects which can fix(temporarily) the primary problem while at the same time giving you a whole new set of other medical conditions.

*Drumroll* Bullshitery on your end yet again, it is well known that most people do not consult their doctor or the doctor forgot too supposedly tell them about the side effects that prescribed drugs have...admist that and the fact that doctors can make more MONEY if the can get their patients riddled with more problems...(I would go into more detail but it would just fly over your head anyhow...)

Sure the bottle does tell you how many and what and what you cannot take with the drug however that discretion is about as well advised as telling a jukie not too touch your stash of blueberry kush and what not...Bottomline?

This made no sense to me, so I'm just going to lol again at you insinuating medicine isn't anything to do with science.

I have had heart conditions, infections, and a host of other conditions but did I trust medicine...No! The reason is simple really because I am(DTA)I do not trust anyone but me, myself, and I. I fought those conditions with my own freewill and survivied and now I am as health as an ox.

So you don't trust medicine, which I take it to mean that you didn't go to doctors to find out you had these problems. Which means you self diagnosed yourself. Which means you think you fought problems that may have never been there. And you think this means anything. Lol.

Funny thing I know how much it cost too get a check up...Hey you guys! We have another CSI profiler wannabe on here...Lol? The wise get wiser and the stupid get stupider indeed...Where did you get the taint in your mouth too figure I have never been too a hospital? It seems the community at CrazyTown is hiring more imbeciles then needed. I can apparently tell if something is wrong with me be their a doctor in the house or not. It is called commonsense learn ya jackwagon fucktard for a oaf...Lol!

I mean cmon the same pharmaceutical industry that charges cash money for check-ups are the same industry(willing)too give out a FREE vaccine...I think fish is on the menu because it is smelling mighty fishy up on serious discussion with the double standards and all.

What double standard? I only accept the scientifically based valid research and medicine. You don't. I call you an idiot for this. Pretty straight forward.

CSI wants you too stop ripping off their profiling skills like fish hating it when kids tap the glass at an aquarium. The double standard is the mission of most industries is too make money yet you give out a vaccine for free hence my point on why retards that eat at McDonalds off the dollar menu when all that shit is not even PREMIUM ingredinents...My point I do not trust a doctor too help me get any better just like I do not trust Mary Menstrual and Joe Blow too make my food at a fast food restruant when I could make it myself out of fresh ingredients. I mean cmon we think we know what they put in that food but the question is do we? Same can be said said about vaccines tell me this you BigDummy what do they put in those supposedly amazing vaccines?

P.S. Children? You should be the last guy talking about worrying about children...The same guy who I quote "Fucked a women or underage girl just because she was willing too do the business with you for a pack of cigarettes...At a gas station?" Really? Maybe you should get vaccinated for the possible exploration of STD's you may have acquired on your quest for booty my friend...lol!

So far, nothing wrong with me, and no evidence to say she's underage...so none of this is at all relevant :D

Spoiler:
BlackShougunFox, some of your responses have no true merit to them whatsoever (that and your grammar needs a bit of fine tuning), and can simply be written off as trying to troll.
First, it's been recorded that aspirin was, in fact, bark and leaves of the willow tree. As for what other components make it up now, you do have a point as to it being your or my guess as to what's in there, but that does not say that your claim is right either. Unless you yourself have attempted to use willow tree bark in place of aspirin, don't say that it does nothing.
Second, while certain sections of science do not apply to medicine, medicine in itself is a science/study of how certain chemicals affect the body. Also, if someone was truly wary about the medicine they are taking, they have the ability to simply research it themselves. Hell, there are numerous books out that go in detail (but in laymen's terms)about certain drugs, and natural alternatives to them.
Third, your claim that doctors withhold side-effects of medicines from their patients just to make money is utter stupidity. If a doctor refuses to notify a patient of ALL the side effects of a medicine/drug they prescribed, not only will they lose their money, they are liable to lose their medical licence, and face prison time.
Fourth, if someone should overdose on a medicine, it's not the fault of the company, but more the fault of the person who took the drug past what was legally recommended. The reason drugs come with warning labels is to make sure that no one would be stupid enough to try and take three times the recommended dosage for their age/body type.
If your 'style' is attacking someone with childish insults and only, it seems that the one lacking 'common sense' is not BigLundi, but you.

Finally someone trying to make sensible remarks!

Just to add a few points to what you have said:

- Medicine has not always been a science the same way that Alchemy was not a
science until it became chemistry. The introduction of evidence-based practice
and adopting the scientific method made it a science.

- Physicians have no way of informing a patient of all side-effects since the list
is massive and some people have unpredictable medication reactions. What doctors
try to do is to point out the major side-effects and the risk of taking multiple
medications at the same time. Dosage and specific formulations can be adjusted
for better individual outcomes.

- Doctors do not make money from prescribing a drug. It makes no difference to
them. What doctors get billed on is the number of consultations or the number
of hours. Pharmaceutical companies make money from drugs which is why they have
representatives that try to convince doctors to prescribe certain drugs.

-
Also the way a person body acts different then another. Like how I said that people will have stronger immune systems then others. What might be right for you might not be right for some. You take the good you take the bad you take them both and there you have... My opening statement...

Ok that got away from me, yeah...

Sometimes drugs will work for 70% for people but for 20% it might do nothing, 5% might see their symptoms get worse and the last 5 percent will die.

So are we suppose to deny those who will benefit from it and possibly save their lives because a few people got a negative affect?
Renovartio wrote...
Sprite wrote...

The original meaning of the word Nigger was not racial. It was turned racial after its excessive use on... Well y'know. At one time all it meant was an ignorant person who is a nuisance and uncontentious to those around 'em. Rough translation of course.

I was quoting something from Boondocks.
Fadetoblack wrote...
BlackShogunFox wrote...
Fadetoblack wrote...
BlackShogunFox wrote...
BigLundi wrote...
Spoiler:
BlackShogunFox wrote...

And you say I fail?

It would seem childish too someone dead inside would it...We are all adults here I am simply ranting...You know like how Dennis Miller does. I mean cmon a childish insult is calling someone a doo-doo head and what not if you consider that childish then that makes me wonder what the hell you consider a grown persons insult. BigLundi can defend himself HELL I was not even responding too you...That aside what is wrong with my grammar...I spell words correctly hell you could say your rant about my grammar could use work but that is another issue...

On your first complaint when did I every say tree bark was not an ingredient?

On the second look either medicine is or is not a form of science make up your mind...

On the third I ask really?...Well I guess all that suing done too the industry as of late never happened did it? That and the fact even if companies that produced the drugs they sold on the market got bankrupt could bounce back because they still have money leftover even after the case has been decided in the favor of those who suffered and another company would just buy them out. That meaning the sad business practices from these companies will never end...but alas there is a fine line between diginity and stupidity and you my friend have crossed that line.

On the fourth, cmon cigarettes come with a warning label too as well that only people with a magnifying glass could read. People chain smoking and saying cigarettes are bad for you...Lol! Well riddle me this...Baman which is more toxic cigarette smoke or the smoke that comes from motor vehicles. The point is that the FDA do their damn best too make sure weed in anyway shape or form stay off the market yet they allow this charade too go on between what drugs people should use. Now mind you that most drugs have addictive traits hence regardless of what people do they may become addicted too this shit and can not function without it. Want an example? Fast which means starve yourself for a whole week without drinking water or consuming any subsistence. See how long you can go without that shit...

We all function off chemicals. When you get mad, sad, happy, or when people for some set of circumstance find yourself for some fucking reason in love with someone. Guess what? Chemicals all that shit you feel is nothing more than a chemical reaction that takes place in your head it is that simple...

Now back on childish insults, My goodness is ever one on here sensitive(My gosh people getting sensitive because of what I had too say about another mans rant now I have seen everything)? So let me get this straight after all the post I read by Lundi when he insults people FIRST...No one gets on him for doing it but just because I do I am childish? Like I said in another one of my posts I talk shit because I work like a sailor. I understand if you have a problem with it however that is your problem. This is my preragotive...Next!

'It would seem childish to someone dead inside....' How does what I said qualify me to be 'dead inside?'

Well fade to black is an expression of dying like in the song done by Black Label Society(damn good band if you listen them good choice) when Dimebag was killed. I figured hey this guy must be dead inside too have a username like that...

On my first point, I'll admit, I didn't read your comment to the fullest with that answer, however you stated that '99% of the tree bark is crap' which means that only 1% of the bark can be used to make aspirin, correct? If that was true, aspirin would cost more than the $5-$10 a bottle people would spend on it.

No, remember an episode of Sealab when the crippled guy designed a drug and called it Stemutax it was ninty-nine percent kelp and one percent poison dart fish venom...That is what everyone was getting the buzz from the one percent part of the drug not the kelp...

That is the best example I can think of too describe what I feel about tree bark. I never said it was useless just said it does not do much...

On the second, the field of medicine is a science. If you wanted to get into specifics, it's called Clinical pharmacology.

Thank you for giving me a straight anwser...

On the third, when did I say you could sue the companies? I said the doctors whom prescribed the medication/drugs in the first place. Now if they wanted to go after the company that made the medicine/drug, they are free to try, but they will need concrete evidence that the company itself did not release that information before it got into the doctors hands, or even before it got released to the general public, then they could go after the company that made it. Also, if a company goes bankrupt and then get's bought out by another, they still would be able to replicate the medicine, but the side-effect that wasn't listed would be put back on there.

I think you meant too say "When did I say you couldn't(or could not)sue the companies?" Probably a reading error on my end. I pretty much agree with what you say but I stand by my standards...

On the forth, there is still more ways to learn about what cigarettes can do to one's body besides reading the warning label with a magnifying glass. Like I said before, the information is at your fingertips, should you chose to look for it. And of course motor vehicle smoke is more toxic that cigarette smoke, but which is more addicting? Also, cigarettes are not made with pure tobacco. If a cigarette was all pure tobacco, I don't think there'd be so much of an issue with it, but because of all the extra additives inside of that cigarette that cause cancer, lunge disease, birth defects, etc.

Now, for what you're saying about weed and how it's illegal but tobacco isn't, the reason tobacco isn't illegal is because it's history is interwoven into our history. The controversy with weed, more specifically, marijuana/cannabis, is that there haven't been any definitive studies done on it to make it legal, save for those who need it for actual medical reasons. The other reason is because of what people will do for weed that kills it possibilities to become legal, which isn't the fault of the plant itself, but of how dealers doctor it so people will come back for more.

Well yes and no, I have seen hemp powder, hemp seed, and hemp protein sold at whole food stores however it cost a grip just too get a hold of some of it. I kind of find weed has a more political issue regarding it being illegal which we can discuss that another time...

About the fasting topic: I'm not going to fast, simply because I know I can't do it. Normally, a healthy human can survive up to two weeks without food or water, depending on varying conditions. I don't feel like challenging myself to do that, simply because I don't want to, and I know my hunger will soon get the better of me.

Yes, our bodies and behaviors are dictated by chemicals in our brains, but we don't have all of the chemicals needed to fight off every disease/infection that comes our way, which is why we have medication/drugs to help us combat that.

Finally, this is a forum where we can express our thoughts and opinions about what someone says or thinks how we please, as long as it resides within the rules. Your prerogative (and that is the correct way to spell it) is one that relies on some truth, but mostly insults. Mine, on the other hand, deals with the facts and research I can do to prove my point. My suggestion to you is that, if you ever got into a debate like this on a stage, you pick your words more carefully. Then people would be more inclined to believe what you say.

Got dang typos...well I understand you fade however I am not trying too get people too believe me. I am just one of those guys who likes too throw info out there and see how people react too it. Now I must ask you and Lundi this was this not informative in some way? I learned something and regardless if I was going off what I have read and studied without linking you guys too it. This debate was rather fun! I love knowledge regardless of what it causes me in the lost of my reputation. I never had one too begin with and I rather keep it that way. I mean you think you know me enough that I would not get on stage and act like how I type on here? You are sadly mistaken. I am a guy who use too walked down halls in high school and bump into people just too see what they would do...
Sprite wrote...
Renovartio wrote...
Sprite wrote...

I was quoting something from Boondocks.

I know

I just wanted to point something out
I hope this thread ends up in IB. When that day comes...............
BigLundi wrote...
[quote="BlackShogunFox"]

Ah, so now you mock what I do for a living?

Yes, got a problem?

Well it's true being a gas station employee doesn't take a rocket scientist, but being a philosophy student certainly does take a lot of hard work and critical thinking skills.

Wow hey ladies Lundi here is a critical thinker hell lets just call him Jesus Christ "The False Prophet"

And I am one.

Are you done making massive strokes at the that poor attempt at trying too prove too me you have and ego...Lol!

Evidently you seem to be against formal education and inductive reasoning in the first place,as evidenced that every time I use such reasoning you mock me by referring to CSI. So I honestly don't understand what leg you have to stand on by mocking what other people do for a living.

Ha...Lundi finally did not understand something is he an idiot now? You be the judge?

I quoted the whole thing. The fact that you were essentially saying aspirin is 99% tree bark is all I needed to refute your assertion that 'natural' remedies aren't used in medicine. you agree that this isn't the case, you're wrong. Simple as that.

So...you're implying(with no evidence) that because you don't know the other 1% of what makes up aspirin, then it's not natural.

Well here's the thing, if you don't know what it is...you can't make an assertion as to whether it's natural or not. Which renders your entire point nothing but pure speculation, and laughable speculation at that. Here's the fact: If anythign can be shown to work to alleviate suffering, it's used in medicine, including natural remedies.

Ah, so even though the ingredients are there, you don't believe them because...it's a conspiracy. Evidently. To make money off of ignorance. Clearly your view of reality is extremely warped.

What point of secret eleven herbs and spices do you not get? They would ruin their advantage in the market if they told people that so vice versa on the whole reality thing right back at ya!

of all people should understand patents and medicine. You know when a new drug comes out it usually has a patent for some years until it expires then other companies can make ripoff versions of that drug.

No, the can make 'rip off versions' all they like, provided that they don't use the chemical patent that the original drug is made out of. Even...before the patent expires. IF the drug is mass produced after expiration, it's because they're replicating the drug all throughout the pharmaceutical industry without anyone having exclusive rights. It's the same exact drug, just in more quantity. There's no need to test it...because it's been tested already.

-Facepalm- I would love too see you type that you did not show my whole statement this time Lundi...What you fail too understand is that because the origianl drug is better it is more harmful but if it is the counterfeit version of that drug it does absolutely nothing most of the time...

[quote]r goes research where the company pays off people too try out the new drug for research purposes... My oh my, Lundi all that info and you do not even understand basic business ethics for the industry you are trying too defend? Who is speacking duplicity or your term buzzwords now?

"Who is speacking duplicity or your term buzzwords now?" This sentence, right here, tells me you have no idea what you're talking about. As that was literally nonsense. That sentence meant, literally, nothing.

But in any case, ethics is my particular feild of philsosophical study. If you want to get into the finer points I can school you on those too, but right now all you're doing is spewing...nonsense.

Hmmm...thanks too you I can now offical say you are so mad that you have two typos in the last two sentences you have typed. I am now a Grammar Somalia Pirate...Lol!

Stroking ego again check and claims I am spewing nonsense? You be mad...

Thanks but no thanks on your whole critical thinking philsosophical study on -clears throat- ethics...You know what I like knowledge go ahead and explain that shit too me son.

No, I responded to your post point for point instead of letting you build arguments off of false premises and implications. That's what adults do.

It would be something adults do IF you showed my whole statement...

*yawn* if a drug is harmful and addictive then a doctor won't prescribe it, unless, like in the case of chemo(which isn't addictive, just relatively harmful if done incorrectly) it's literally the only option that could do anything to alleviate the suffering of whatever ails you. and even then, the doctor prescribing the medication will tell you everythign you need to know, including how much to take and what to be careful for. It's not the producers of the drug's fault, nor the doctor's fault if people refuse to listen to them(PS. You're one of those people.)

"Chemo" as in the therapy that uses radiation that if you possibly have been given people over exposure too it giving them ARS(acute radiation syndrome)like all other radiations...Yeah but no I do not need too use drugs. That and the fact that people are given sugar pills that are said too be drugs resulting in a placebo effect. Doctors have also study the possibility of dealing with patients without using vaccines and drugs...Lol!

Nope. See, there's this thing called a record. It follows doctors around wherever they're employed. And if it looks like they've done something unethical that could result in a lawsuit? They won't get employed by other industries, because the doctor becomes a liable risk. You're outright wrong, yet again, and unsurprisingly.

Wrong? Really? I bet you think wife beaters make good police officers since they always get rehired regardless of what is on their record...

Yup, you don't think medicine is a part of biology. You're officially an outright idiot.

Biology is the study of lifeforms it has nothing too do with medicine. I tell you what link me one of your those outdated papers so I can see that it is the main point of the study not a sundiscipline...

Medicine isn't an abomination, and research isn't at all hidden, it's published in magazines and per reviewed by other researchers to make sure the data isn't flawed.

You're just calling it an abomination because you're stupid.

Sure it is what did I tell you about people being paid off too say something is not flawed try again...

Medicine is the [b]science[b] and art of healing. It encompasses a variety of health care practices evolved to maintain and restore health by the prevention and treatment of illness in human beings.

Art? Did you just call this study art? Art is a basic concept or ideals dealing with media based on the subject of methodology. This is used too and I quote "focus on analyzing a work of art based on its VISUAL elements. What you mean too describe medicine as an acquired skill which is called FINE arts. It is a subdiscipline that has nothing too do with just basic art...

Contemporary medicine applies health science, biomedical research, and medical technology to diagnose and treat injury and disease, typically through medication or surgery, but also through therapies as diverse as psychotherapy, external splints & traction, prostheses, biologics, ionizing radiation and others

Don't forget about the lies that is an important field of this study too...Lol!

What you fail too understand here boy blunder is that was when I was young and naive. I thought hey everyone is so nice. Only later on too realizes that everyone and I mean everyone is out for themselves and only cares what they can get from others.

Since that's not true, you didn't 'realize' anything. You just made a presumption about reality because you're a butthurt cynic.

Butthurt again with this made up term that a fairy named Cliffy B came up with be more original with your content you are an artist after all(ha...yeah right).

At the same time trying convince themselves they did it for survival or the greater good...Right...

So in other words, even if people say they're doing what they do for good, you don't believe them because....people suck...and you know this because...you just do.

How dumb can you be?

Never said that profiler...I just simply expect the worst out of people before I expect anything good...Problem officer?

Ha... but on a serious note...

That is all I hear from every industry that flaps its gums on the fucktard based choices that they want too thrive after...

No, an idiot thinking himself smart is a fool while he who thinks himself not too know absolutely everyting is more smarter then that fool...

And you mean to tell me that the manufacturing and distribution of that vaccine was free? Reality must have decided it's not going to exist anymore.

Missed the point completely I was at college and these people were giving people vaccinations for free...explain that?

Seriously though, you said everything in the bible is not true

That's so irrelevant to ANYTHING we're talking about I had to cut you off there and just do a facepalm.

Ha...it is relevant lol! The reason it is relevant is because I see you flapping your keyboard warrior persona on all these weakass post about about religion and such...Hell I do not even give two fucks about Jesus Christ and I can ask you now how does it feel too have somebody talk jive about shit you believe in?

I agree however as soon as I diss these mofo researchers and call their bluff like I had their phone number. You get offended more than any grown man should...

I'm not offended. I just think it's amusing that you're comparing someone who's studied intensely the field of medicine for several years and devoted their lives to healing people to McDonald's employees. Because that's insane.

Ok...how is this any different then those religious nutjobs you rant on so much...They studied their field intensely as well and guess what I would still compare it too a McDonalds employee especially if you work at a damn gas station...Lol!

I will say this now BigLundi the pharmaceutical industry just like any other industry does not give a FUCK about you.

Yeah they do. they have a vested interest in keeping my trust so that I keep buying their medicine. You agree with this. Therefore it's in their best interest not to manufacture anything that will hurt me, and do their very best to inform me of everything that I shouldn't do with said medicine...like overdosing, or taking medicine that's not going to do anything but hurt me.

Give this guy a hand(applaud). He is the first sane medical drone...Bra-fucking-vo!

They give a fuck about me though because these clowns see me as a threat too their wallets. They could not convince me in cold hard cash money of up too a quad trillion dollars too change my perspective on how shady they are.

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and speculate that yno pharmaceutical rep has ever come to your house and said, "Stop talking shit about us and we'll pay you off."

It is spelled no...Try again?

Nobody's threatened by you, you have a hero complex and it's unhealthy. And you need help. There's medicine for that. ;)

Cops have hero complexes too it is called being self righteous(you are too) and I am a bastard for that however atleast I admit it.

These fools are aware of their own crookedness and deceit.

Then why in the hell owuld they be afraid of you revealing it...if...they aren't even aware of it?

They are aware of it yet they still keep moving as if they have done nothing wrong like a child who has a box of crayola crayons drawing on the wall in plain sight. Staring back at you like you said nothing about drawing on the wall.
The point being stop being shady and tell the damn truth...

Seriously, I don't think you actually know what your thoughts are before you type them down.

First off mecidinedrone you know nothing about me so your statement is nothing short of but a poor attempt at first impressions...Try again?

They will get what is coming too them in the end and guess what it will not be a Nobel Peace prize. Ha!

You are aware there's more Nobel prizes than just the Peace prize right? Peace prizes are usually given to political activists and politicians that further the goal of world peace. Those in the medicinal industry have their own kind of peace prize encouraging each other to eradicate diseases and health problems.

Ok...tell me this why in the hell are online video gamers the first too unlock the AIDS enzyme puzzle that your fantastic scientist could not figure out?Yahoo Games
That is right fakku nation GAMERS figured it out before a bunch of panzy shady oafs who waste their time cuddling the balls, stroking the shaft, and swallowing the gray of Stephen Hawk...explain too me what the hell scientist were doing this entire time(mind you they say RESEARCHERS but that is some bullshit they just do not wanna give full credit too people who play an entertainment medium all day on PC)

...you honestly didn't know what a vaccine is. Wow.

Ha...did I SAY I did not know what a vaccine was let me guess the sentence structure convinced you I did not...I am finally convinced you are becoming stupid. Gettin high on them gas fumes a little too much are we...

Viruses can't mutate when they're dead or weakend. They can only mutate when they take hold and spread themselves, because that's how mutations work. Mutations are errors in copying made in the RNA structure of a virus, which can only occur if it multiplies itself, which can't occur if it's...dead. Most vaccines use DEAD versions of the virii to inoculate people against the diseases. Only when a vaccine uses a weakened virus can complications even POSSIBLY occur, and even then it hapens only 1-3% of the time. And, I might add, it's not common for RNA structures to mutate, because they'redifferent from DNA structures. They're not as complicated, when they copy, they can do so quickly and without complications in the copying sequence.

I don't know that DID happen either. Besides, if I worried about all the other guys any girl I ever had sex with could have POSSIBLY fucked, I'd never fuck anyone. I went ahead and skipped your insinuation that I'm a premature ejaculator, because it's both untrue, and completely irrelevant.

I never said I can dictate what you can and can't do. I can tell you where you're misinformed, or being what appears to be willfully ignorant of the facts and mock you for it though. And I can do this because...I at least do SOME research on the matter that you clearly have no interest in doing.

Also, what does you making up a story about beating up a blackbelt have to do with anything? Not only do I not believe it, but even if it were true, are you comparing physical prowess to epistemic gnosis about biological studies? Because if so, you're getting dumber by the moment.

Be it physical or mental either implying too that you watch too much Boondocks(A known unknown really?). I made a simple anaology stating if you think for a second that because you are a professional part of something that you assume I do not have knowledge of. That if you think I am going too listen twice more then I speak if I have knowledge on said subject matter already. Then there is more hope for fool then you...

You've already essentially said that there's no articel I could ever give you to change your mind, so why do you bother having conversations with people about a matter you're both A. not educated on. and B. already formed an opinion on that you're convinced is the inarguable truth of the matter? Makes no sense.

First, it is spelled ARTICLE(Does anyone even bother too edit anymore?)

Second I never said what you stated...You assume with all your profound knowledge that is what I said. It seems too me you have run out of ways too prove me wrong if you are going too throw in the towel now...Don't quit lets keep going my dude.

Oh...before I forget please stop...
Playin Yaself!

P.S. Have you ever heard of Galerians for the PSX? Great game if you are into science and what not. I think you would like it minus the fixed camera angles...
PrincessTristan wrote...
I hope this thread ends up in IB. When that day comes...............

The more BlackShogunFox posts in it, the more I think it'll happen. Seriously, trying to educate him as to what medicine is, and why his position is all based off of confirmation bias, bad logic, cynicism, and a complete lack of evidence is...draining. I've decided to just let him think he's right for no good reason. World's against him, it's all a conspiracy, evidently the big rich parmaceutical companies are scared of him...all that nonsense.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Everyone grow up, cant believe I have to see something so childish out of all of you(not just the one everyone is ganging up on).
Pages Prev12