The State of LoL Hentai

Pages 12Next
I feel like a really need to address the state of the League of Legends hentai base... because to me, both an avid LoL player and a lover of hentai, I'm just so disappointed with the lack of quality (fappable) LoL hentai made available. And I know I really shouldn't QQ about this since I'm not an artist or anything, but I would pay to see skilled artists create LoL hentai, I really would and I plan to when I visit the Otacon Artist Alley this summer. I encourage you all to do the same at other conventions.
SUPPORT ARTISTS

That said, I'd like everyone to take a look at the current LoL hentai base and honestly tell me that what you see is quality material, because I just can't honestly tell myself that (AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE TO). So far I've seen and read 2 full length LoL doujins, The Wolf and the Fox, and League of Teemo. Now, these doujins are extremely flavorful, which I like, but its not what I need from a doujin. IMO, we need HOT League of Legends hentai that is also flavorful AND drawn to high standards. And by no means am I calling these works of art pieces of crap, but really just compare them to the art quality of an average doujin uploaded to Fakku. BARELY FAPPABLE I SAY! BARELY! Call me crazy, but quite frankly I just can't put them on the same level. And yeah, I've taken a look at our LoL nosebleed thread, and I really commend everyone for trying their best to find good pictures when so little are available, BUT THAT SHOULD NOT BE THE CASE I SAY! The net should be flooded with Grade-S Muthafuckin Quality LoL Hentai! DEMACIA, GET SOME!

So who the fuck is with me on this?!
Well this wasn't like the State of the Union at all...
tl;dr

Summary please.
Rito Ayasaki wrote...
tl;dr

Summary please.

There isn't enough LoL hentai on the interwebs, and the hentai that is there is lacking in quality. Support talented artists to make good LoL hentai. Demacia, get some?
Rito Ayasaki wrote...
tl;dr

Summary please.

OP mad because there isn't enough R-34'ing of League of Legends.
Tyranosaurus_Secks wrote...
Rito Ayasaki wrote...
tl;dr

Summary please.

OP mad because there isn't enough R-34'ing of League of Legends.

Very fucking mad bro. You have no idea! This game is HUGE now.
Tegumi "im always cute"
1.) Find artist. http://www.hentai-foundry.com/ is a good start.
2.) Commission them.
3.) ???
4.) Profits!

You don't have to wait for a convention.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
or be lazy and wait for quality to arrive

http://rule34.paheal.net/post/list/league_of_legends/1
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
I wanna see the quality of the current LoL hentai.
Rise-chan wrote...

only good one i can find is League of Teemo by Halftooth, aside from that not much else
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
deadsx wrote...
Rise-chan wrote...

only good one i can find is League of Teemo by Halftooth, aside from that not much else

Link it.
Rise-chan wrote...
deadsx wrote...
Rise-chan wrote...

Link it.

The Link
If you feel there isn't enough you should make some your self.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Age wrote...
If you feel there isn't enough you should make some your self.

This.

If you don't like the quality of the Rule34'd LoL currently available, make some.
Luke Piewalker wrote...
There isn't enough LoL hentai on the interwebs

I know that feel.

Needs more tristana
Silly OP, just ask somebody to make you some. Thats what I did over Asuras wrath...
There's an Ahri/Warwick by the guy who may or may not have done League of Teemo. But in general there isn't alot of fap worthy material. Oh well, I'll just wait for ganesha to give in and do some.
In about a week or so, we can talk money.

Judge the quality for yourself.
Tegumi wrote...
1.) Find artist. http://www.hentai-foundry.com/ is a good start.
2.) Commission them.
3.) ???
4.) Profits!

You don't have to wait for a convention.

No profit. Reduction in personal savings.
Sprite wrote...
No profit. Reduction in personal savings.

More of a profit in personal interest.

Tsujoi wrote...
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/list/league_of_legends/1

"No images were found to match the search criteria"

What a bummer.
Pages 12Next