We're back!

I just finished a pretty awesome upgrade to all of our backend code, this won't be very noticeable to you (the user) but it is awesome for me. It will make adding new content and new features significantly easier.

I'll write up a much more detailed post on what changed and what has been added later today, but for now I will be taking a much needed nap. Please use this topic to report any bugs you find around the site, if something looks broken post in this topic. Once I wake up I will try my best to fix everything that has been pointed out!

P.S. Multi-tag search works.
Yay, love the update. Looks more clean on my Ps3
FIANNLY !!!!!!!!!! thank you

NO MORE DOWNLOADS?
Trust me man ...

As soon as you guys wrote the hints ... I knew awesome things were awaiting us.

I even told the Fakku members about it in the chat room.

So thanks for improving the site more for our behalf Jacob.
Some of the buttons look don't look right. For example the post reply button has the Fakku! logo overlapping with it.
Finally, after so many days... The Login buttons are a tad small and the quick reply thing has changed. Forum location thingy has changed the Forums >> Front Page News has turned blue and gotten smaller.

How exactly do we use the Multi-Tag search?
Finally, been waiting for hours...
>mfw fakku was down for hours
>mfw I have no face
>mfw I tore it off, broken-hearted
Love it. Thanks!
good to have the site back.

thanks for the hard work u do for us Jacob
Loner the People's Senpai
Multi-tag? WHOOP WHOOP.
The image link is gone
The "Delete Post" button doesn't work.
Antw0n Remember me?
Post Quick Reply button doesn't look right. Unless its supposed to look like that now, which seems more like a downgrade.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
I feel alive again!
Forum Image: http://www.5forcesofchange.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Article-2-Obama-change.jpg
This time obama was right
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Have my man-cat litter. <3

Multi-tag searching?

Forum Image: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqqzgj1w8l1qcclmk.jpg
Thank you for your time and effort in making this site even better!

Multi-tag search? How about: color, pettanko, shimapan, group, and stockings? *clicks search* dies
Are the "Newest Doujin" section and "Newest Series" sections supposed to be gone?
Masose Ona Degenerate
At least we are back up again! Thanks for the work you put in too jac