Multi-Tag Search!

Pages 1234Next
I want to thank everyone for being patient while I fix the remaining bugs from last weekend, things should be pretty solid now. Which means it's the perfect time to introduce a long requested feature, multi-tag search! You can now search for multiple tags at a time and even exclude tags from your search, try it in the search bar at the top of the page. Here are some example searches:

color vanilla
housewife stockings -netorare
vanilla femdom

And you can combine tags with other search terms, such as: artists, series, translator, description, or even the uploader. Here are some more example searches:

gunma paizuri -vanilla
jacob evangelion asuka

Search results will extend across manga, doujinshi, games, and videos. For example if you search for Sengoku Rance, the results look like this. Give the new search a try and leave some feedback! And you should notice improved related content on all manga, doujinshi, video, and game pages as well.

And of course, here are some new uploads!

%5BSUGARLESS%5D%20Sayonara%20Zetsubou%20 %5BShinonome%20Ryu%5D%202361%20-%20Ningy %5B349%5D%202294%20-%20Colorful%20Mahora %5BMajimeya%5D%202217%20-%20MAJIMEYA%20S %5BHinemosu%20Notari%5D%202361%20-%20Wor %5BAduma%20Ren%5D%202361%20-%20A%20Good% %5B1045%5D%202361%20-%20Pisu%20Hame%20Ch %5BKey%5D%202063%20-%20Tomoyo%20After%20 %5BTakemura%20Sessyu%5D%20Original%20Wor %5BHYOCO%20ROAD%5D%20Original%20Work%20- %5BHisasi%5D%20Original%20Work%20-%20Sug %5BNazo%20no%20Kai%5D%20Ore%20no%20Imout

Awesome. Been waiting for this.
Thanks for everything you have done so far and especially for the new feature. Hopefully this will reveal some hidden treasure hehe.
Nice searching makes easier +rep when can.
thnx jacob for the multi-tag. can i recommend a untagged category for the taggers? so we don't hafta crawl thru the cybertunnels to look for the few remaining untagged mangas? thnx

edit: and can you merge the same manga/series together or add functionality for moderators?

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

P.S. sorry for sounding like a douche who wants more and more
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Just, Awesome! Thanks a lot Jake, Keep up the good work! Makes our searches more specific to what we want!
Loner the People's Senpai
Awesome, something I've been wanting for a long time.
Thanks Jacob.
[font=Times New Roman][color=blue]Yes! YEEEES!!! I'been waiting this for SO long! Finally, Japanese+somethingelse will be possible for me![/color][/font]
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
Move on to the next step, Jake.
FAKKU MOBILE!
Can you guys tell me exactly what do I need to write or where I can go to make a multi-tag search?
YES!!!! An exclude NTR function!!!

Thank you sooo much for your hard work jacob.
Hell yeah! Thanks a lot Jacob your the man....
Sir Jacob, when will be the downloading option will be fixed? Hope to hear a reply from you sir! Thanks!

Keep up the good work! XP
I have to say i've waited almost 3 years for this function, i freakin love ya jacob, btw nice korra avatar :P

Page 1?

W00t First page :D
A multi-tag...exclusive for 'color vanilla'?!

To quote the gaming sage, Maximilian's reactions to certain things: MY GOD.

I'm so going to have fun with this new feature, keep up the good work!
Lughost the Lugoat
You, sir, are most definitely the man.
OH SHIIIIITT,this is so awesome!!!!! Fakku is turning into a badass site all of a sudden. This my friends is the start of something much bigger than all of us and we shall support Fakku for more Fakkuza generations to come.
This is really nice, I love it~!
This is quite possibly my favorite site update. Ever.
-cgrascal, finally!
Pages 1234Next