Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan

Adapted from the video game of the same name and scheduled for airing in Spring 2012, "Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan" focuses on the male protagonist, Rick, who has been washed ashore of a island. Having lost his memories, Rick now lives with 3 sisters - Neris, Amil and Airy, in a bakery, whereby all of them lead peaceful lives... at least until the night in which the red moon rises.

Unfortunately, I have never played the PSP game. Perhaps some of our fellow Fakku members can shed more light on the storyline of Shining Hearts?

With character illustrations by Tony Taka, I am hoping the anime adaptation will not disappoint. For those who have been watching anime for a quite a while, anime titles adapted from video games or visual novels tend to either become popular or be forgotten over time. Hopefully, Shining Hearts fall into the former category.

As usual, some related images, although I am unable to find an official promotional video at this point in time:

Forum Image: http://img290.imagevenue.com/loc8/th_82128_ShiningHearts01_122_8lo.jpg Forum Image: http://img249.imagevenue.com/loc370/th_82130_ShiningHearts02_122_370lo.jpg

Link to the official anime website: http://shining-world.jp/heartsTV/

Talking about a bakery helmed by 3 beautiful sisters makes me hungry...
Gambler wrote...

Talking about a bakery helmed by 3 beautiful sisters makes me hungry...

Which part of your body is hungry?
I had been following this anime since episode one, being a big fan of Tony Taka's art and beautifully drawn women, be it doujins, hentai or anime.

I must say so far that this is standard, yet good 2012 animation quality, most of the characters and the story seem very lively and light hearted, (all that talk and presentation about bread gets me hungry every time) but things get interesting by Episode 3. I hope that the story stays strong in future episodes for it to be be one of this year's good anime adaptations.
I hope from watching this series will make me get the PSP game(or Blade)... so is the anime adapting so far? cuz Tears PS2 JPN then NA was OK for me and I never got the chance get Wind T-T
Episodes 1-4
Spoiler:
Never played the game but I've enjoyed the first 4 episodes so far. It's got a nice feel to it and it's not overloaded with ecchi-ness. The main character is actually pretty cool too. He seems a little generic but he's one genuinely nice motherfucker. Most mc's would freak out and get nosebleeds when they have hot babes wake them up but not Rick. Also bread. This shows got bread, babes, and catgirls. It is what one may call; bread-tastic.
Ammy wrote...
Spoiler:
Most mc's would freak out and get nosebleeds when they have hot babes wake them up but not Rick.

Because of Rick, now I know what kind of body resistance I would acquire if I am surrounded by women drawn by Tony Taka... Beautiful ladies becomes too generic lol.
rowanatkinson23 wrote...
Ammy wrote...
Spoiler:
Most mc's would freak out and get nosebleeds when they have hot babes wake them up but not Rick.

Because of Rick, now I know what kind of body resistance I would acquire if I am surrounded by women drawn by Tony Taka... Beautiful ladies becomes too generic lol.

Yeah Rick pretty much has god-like resistance apparently. If it were me, I would've already made a move on one of them.... and would've failed miserably lol.