Fast Food Anime Parodies

Pages 1234Next
If you actively watch anime you've no doubt noticed some familiar fast food restaurants being parodied, complete with innovative names to avoid getting in trouble with trademark owners. Being an avid coffee drinker, one of my favorites is Sudohbucks Coffee from Toradora. What restaurants have you noticed?

anime-fast-food-parody-sudohbucks-coffee

Not a fan of Sudohbucks? Perhaps you'd prefer Starducks coffee from Melody of Oblivion. Though I'm not really sure how I feel about ducks being near my coffee.

anime-fast-food-parody-starducks-coffee.

There are actually quite a few Starbucks parodies in anime, including Star Box Coffee from B Gata H Kei.

anime-fast-food-parody-starbox-coffee.jp

anime-fast-food-parody-toradora-sudohbuc

We all know Japan loves McDonald's. But apparently they love [readmore]WcDonalds even more (from Anohana).

anime-fast-food-parody-wcdonald-anohana.

In fact WcDonalds also pops up in Inuyasha (and quite a few other anime).

anime-fast-food-parody-inuyasha-mcdonald

But like all fast food restaurants there are countless alternatives, MaskDonalds from Kore wa Zombie Desu ka.

anime-fast-food-parody-mask-donalds.jpg

And Macross... nald's.

anime-fast-food-parody-macross-nalds.jpg

And if you're a fan of the kind, perhaps you'll like Burger Queen from Freezing. Though as the caption says their menu selection is pretty small.

anime-fast-food-parody-burger-queen.jpg

And Danny’s from Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko.

anime-fast-food-parody-dannys.jpg

And finally my new favorite, No Onion Dog You from Space Brothers.

anime-fast-food-parody-no-onion-dog-you.
I hope they wear masks at Maskdonalds
Black Jesus JC wrote...

There were huge macho-men wearing masks like two episodes ago.
I think there was one parody done in Zeta Gundam too. Was called "MacDaniels" or something. The AEUG had a secret meeting in the store. Was a big surprise to me back then so I happened to remember it.
Ever been to It's a Somy? Not updated anymore, but has a nice collection of this kind of stuff.
I think CHaos:Head paroday of Starbuck
I personally love "Starchild Coffee" from Ghost In The Shell: SAC.

Forum Image: http://farm1.staticflickr.com/190/517589212_e904a14fcb_z.jpg?zz=1
raichama Audio Technica Fanboy
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://socialdiets.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/fake-starfucks-coffee-i-mean-starbucks.jpg

I know this is totally unrelated to anime in anyway...but...this is just so funny
lol how is this palce not getting sued
raichama wrote...
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://socialdiets.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/fake-starfucks-coffee-i-mean-starbucks.jpg

I know this is totally unrelated to anime in anyway...but...this is just so funny

At Star fucks, our coffe don't come from beans.

They come from the lovejuices of our lovely Stars fucking each others brains out!

Wouldn't you want some of that?
I think I also catched a glimpse of something starbucks like in Junjou Romantica. Hahaha.
Maskdonald's from Kore wa Zombie takes the cake. I love that show.
I dont know if it ever came out in the anime version, but Mahou Sensei Negima's Mahora has a Starbooks on campus. :)
ZeroOBK wrote...
Black Jesus JC wrote...

There were huge macho-men wearing masks like two episodes ago.

aha saw that!
This feels like an excuse for Jacob to test out the Read More feature of the front page. Might just be me, though.
raichama wrote...
Spoiler:

China. Ha!
Yea MacDonalds is like the biggest one to be in a bunch of animes, never really noticed any of the starbucks ones xD, Dairy Queen was represented once but I dont remember the anime it was in...
WitnessX Starship Captain
I've mostly noticed the McDonalds spoofs.
No Onion Dog You is the best Engrish name for a restaurant I've ever heard.
I have always wanted to collect images like this, too! How long did this collection take ya? :)
Pages 1234Next