[Anime] Sword Art Online (Postponed to Summer 2012)

Spoiler:
Honestly, the ending of the ALO arc is even more satisfying than the end of the SAO arc--and that's really fucking hard to say, because the end of the SAO arc was pretty god damn satisfying.
raichama Audio Technica Fanboy
Hentanize wrote...
I hope the ending isn't anything cliché like:
Spoiler:

Kirito wants to stay in SAO forever or something.

I'll promise you this.
Spoiler:
There will be no SAO to stay in.
need more Klein
If each day in SAO is a day in the real world, wouldn’t all of them be starve?How would they get food in the real world?I think they can eat as much as they want in the game but what about their physical strength irl?
goobyplz wrote...
If each day in SAO is a day in the real world, wouldn’t all of them be starve?How would they get food in the real world?I think they can eat as much as they want in the game but what about their physical strength irl?

During the first day, all players were moved to hospitals and other medical facilities where they were placed on basic life support machines. The anime doesn't mention this but it's stated in the light novels.
Kaimax Best Master-San
goobyplz wrote...

I'm sorry but these questions are now in the "Not dissu shitto again" questions for me.

Too many people asks this without thinking for themselves. At the start KAyaba already said that don't worry about the real world, just focus on clearing the game.
This is pretty much how I feel whenever I play any MMO.
Be it Guild Wars, or Tera.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww325/redmir/Anime.png

Where do I sign up?
I don't care about the possibility of dying cause in the end thats the same thing in the real world - You'll end up dying but I might as well die a warrior than a human who works a 8-4 job.

And also this happens in 2022 - That's good by then I'll only be 28 yrs old.

P.S does anyone know if the anime only covers 1 arc or all 4?
Fruid Lurker of Threads
Noutakun wrote...
goobyplz wrote...

During the first day, all players were moved to hospitals and other medical facilities where they were placed on basic life support machines. The anime doesn't mention this but it's stated in the light novels.

Ten thousand people in life support!?!? Hopefully the Japanese health-care system is better than the US's.
Fruid wrote...
Noutakun wrote...
goobyplz wrote...

Ten thousand people in life support!?!? Hopefully the Japanese health-care system is better than the US's.

it was touched upon later on in either GGO or Alicization about the difficulties of moving them by a certain government official who's well acquainted with kirito.

and the basic life support machines are described as gel like beds that can absorb the wastes of the individual while he/she is fed via IVs. but yes, like anyone in a coma their physical strength in the real world will deteriorate if not exercised
Keitaro Ito wrote...
This is pretty much how I feel whenever I play any MMO.
Be it Guild Wars, or Tera.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww325/redmir/Anime.png

Where do I sign up?
I don't care about the possibility of dying cause in the end thats the same thing in the real world - You'll end up dying but I might as well die a warrior than a human who works a 8-4 job.

And also this happens in 2022 - That's good by then I'll only be 28 yrs old.

P.S does anyone know if the anime only covers 1 arc or all 4?

lol they played their whole lifetime in-game stuck then someone clears it, freedom from the game at last!, wakes up, then realizes that he was already 50 yrs old, jobless, still not finished middle school, their family's house already gone... ouch.

I love how they describe whats on the mind of the PKers that exist on every games, I hope PKK Haseo kills them all
I want to ask something :
Spoiler:
In ALO it is said that there are no levels, but then how come there is a skill 1h sword with leveling in it? Kirito's 1h sword skill is already level Mastery right?

And what about hp and mana stats? How can you add the amount while there are no leveling up?

I've read SAO vol 3 and 4 a few years ago but just stumbled here just now.
Spoiler:
I remember about his skills being transferred from SAO to ALO, least those that can be used in ALO. So since there are no Dual Swords in ALO his skill points on that disappeared. Though, being a badass he was able to dual wield by sheer awesomness.

Cheers to you Kirito. You deserved your harem.
BloodyWind wrote...
Spoiler:
I remember about his skills being transferred from SAO to ALO, least those that can be used in ALO. So since there are no Dual Swords in ALO his skill points on that disappeared. Though, being a badass he was able to dual wield by sheer awesomness.

Im still confused,
Spoiler:
what about physical skill like the 1h sword skill. How do you level them up in ALO? How do you level up your magic skill? Also, Kirito said 400 and 80 is the beginning points of HP and MP. Then how do you increase it? By leveling upZ? But there's no level in ALO.

Me is very very confused. Helph someone? Kaimax?
castor212 wrote...
BloodyWind wrote...
Spoiler:

Im still confused,
Spoiler:
what about physical skill like the 1h sword skill. How do you level them up in ALO? How do you level up your magic skill? Also, Kirito said 400 and 80 is the beginning points of HP and MP. Then how do you increase it? By leveling upZ? But there's no level in ALO.

Think Secret World. They don't have levels but sp and ap.

I only played the game for a bit and stopped.

Spoiler:
Finally some action in this episode. Feel sorry for Liz in the end though, but we all knew how that would end up.
deadsx wrote...

Spoiler:
Finally some action in this episode. Feel sorry for Liz in the end though, but we all knew how that would end up.

Spoiler:
I know right? I feel like shit since I know and Kirito knows that it will never happen.
say what! wrote...
deadsx wrote...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I know right? I feel like shit since I know and Kirito knows that it will never happen.

Well it's more like she backed down

Spoiler:
for the sake of Asuna's happiness because if she pursued it I am sure the relationship would've gotten somewhere since at that point Kirito haven't fall for Asuna yet. When Liz was implying her crush on Kirito he noticed it too. He blushed ;D but all that atmosphere ended when Liz realized Kirito is the one Asuna is crushing on and ran away.
Finally some action , but still too short!
raichama Audio Technica Fanboy
castor212 wrote...
BloodyWind wrote...
Spoiler:

Im still confused,
Spoiler:

Think Runescape, the more you do it, the higher the skill will go. Same for HP/MP, lets say the requirements for HP would be to do "this" much physical damage, and MP would be to do "this" much magical damage.
Ok, I finally understand it. Turns out I can simply understand it just by keep on rereading the ln. Thx everyone, and sorry for asking a lot.