Sword Art Online

Pages Prev12
I only have one question regarding this game....What about the sex?
Kaimax Best Master-San
deadsx wrote...

chapter 16.5 isn't canon...
Kaimax wrote...
deadsx wrote...

I've heard about this sex scene that was supposedly removed. Can I have a copy of it?
I have the Light novel but I just recently downloaded it so it might not be included in the one I have. I currently have Volume 1 to 9.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Keitaro Ito wrote...
Kaimax wrote...
deadsx wrote...

I've heard about this sex scene that was supposedly removed. Can I have a copy of it?
I have the Light novel but I just recently downloaded it so it might not be included in the one I have. I currently have Volume 1 to 9.

Lol, sorry I don't have it, since I read it in Bakatsuki before they removed it.
ohh wow that totally shattered all my expectations on what SAO would be if they made a game out of it >.> wtf its just a port of anime into a game >.> i thought it would be like a true mmo with actually char creation and stuff, ill still buy it though due to the fact i love SAO
Kaimax wrote...
Keitaro Ito wrote...
Kaimax wrote...
deadsx wrote...

Lol, sorry I don't have it, since I read it in Bakatsuki before they removed it.

So that's why I never read it. I've been reading the whole thing there but I never read the scene in detail. It just implied that they had sex but never actually got down to business. Do you know where I could find it?
This seems more of an Single Player Game representing the Novel and Anime.
Don't know how they'll handle it but a Monster Hunter like Mechanic could be a possibility, anyways.. uh i'll buy it.. if it comes out in english other than that.. i might get a reason to learn japanese to get the game.. uh.. aw no..
i don think it is coming out in english at most it will be hacked wif UMDgen n sub it in to the game so sry 2 say i am nt going 2 buy but downloading the game
Pages Prev12