Samsung Galaxy S III

It's the iPhone killer. Or so they say.
lets hope apple doesnt make a lawsuit about this to

they made the samsung galaxy 2 banned in europe
Do want.

Knowing Apple, they just might pull another lawsuit.
Meh, i still think this is nice. Gives other companies more of a chance to grab market share in the Andriod market.
Anesthetize wrote...
Meh, i still think this is nice. Gives other companies more of a chance to grab market share in the Andriod market.

Mindless Samsung drones will still be buying this phone, but I truly think the HTC One X is a better phone. Not because of better specs or anything - you know that I could care less about the specs in a phone. After all, how a phone feels in your hand is much more important than specs that provide nearly no visible improvements now that CPUs are all so powerful.
raichama Audio Technica Fanboy
Some of the worst things about the SIII which I'm really disappointed about (SII owner here)

-No LTE support
-No Super AMOLED HD Plus, RGB > Pentile anyday
-No improvement to the MP of the camera
-No black model (for now)

now the Galaxy S4 wait starts :)
raichama wrote...
Some of the worst things about the SIII which I'm really disappointed about (SII owner here)

-No LTE support

You do know MP means nothing in-terms of camera quality right?
Anesthetize wrote...
raichama wrote...

-No LTE support

You do know MP means nothing in-terms of camera quality right?

I'll be a fool and say I didn't know that, but I shall persevere!
Not having 4G/LTE support is stupid for mainstream phones. In fact Verizon is trying to push new customers into not getting the iPhone since the iPhone does not have 4G/LTE support and they are sucking up all the bandwidth of their 3G and their LTE has plenty of room.
Nachbar wrote...
Not having 4G/LTE support is stupid for mainstream phones.

Raichama was as wrong about this as he was with the camera. The SGS3 has LTE support. It's one of its most advertised features, in fact.
ImperialX wrote...
Nachbar wrote...
Not having 4G/LTE support is stupid for mainstream phones.

Raichama was as wrong about this as he was with the camera. The SGS3 has LTE support. It's one of its most advertised features, in fact.

Yes, embarrassing fail there. However I own a Galaxy S3. International one in fact, and it doesn't support America's LTE, nor does it support International LTE. You must buy a phone on contract here in the US in order to get a GS3 that supports LTE, which of course you lose the prestigious bragging rights of having an Exynos Quad.

However, with the UK getting LTE now, I hope the international phones will start coming with at least the 700 band for LTE outside of the US
My buddy at AT&T said they couldn't find a way to get the quad S3 to work with LTE without the processor frying.
Nachbar wrote...
My buddy at AT&T said they couldn't find a way to get the quad S3 to work with LTE without the processor frying.

That's because the Quad-Core SGS3 (Korean original) isn't designed to do LTE in the USA. If he bought one from an American carrier it would work just fine...
another lawsuit for apple

this is already ongoing for the samsung galaxy 1-3, tab, and some others from samsung

why doesnt apple learn it that it is pointles tot make a lawsuit of this
I can't afford it anyway. Lawsuit or not. But darn, it looks awesome !
darknessblade wrote...
another lawsuit for apple

this is already ongoing for the samsung galaxy 1-3, tab, and some others from samsung

why doesnt apple learn it that it is pointles tot make a lawsuit of this

Either way, their going to pull off a lawsuit. Pointless or not.
My contract just finished on T-Mobile and planning to upgrade in a few days. Planning to get this with the Full monty plan.

I was a bit dissapointed that EE won't be available to Samsung GS3 without the LTE. But oh well I still like it. My dad was saying that I should just buy an Iphone 5 since the per month for 5 is only £36 pm. While SGS3 is £33 but I don't like iphone.

I'm more of an android person. Was planning to get the HTC One X but it cost £41 pm and that's out of my budget - So I get the next best thing...This phone but from what I've seen I'll like this phone.
Goddamned 2 years to upgrade... 10 months to go, then I'll see what's out there then.
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
Doesn't feel right in my hand, too big for me too.
I love mine! Got it for free too.
super fast and having an EVO 4G made me used to the larger screen in my pocket