A Greeting to Everyone

Hello everyone! I'm glad I can be a part of your community. By the way, the name's SlenderMan115. I'm your average otaku. I'll watch anime every chance that I can possibly get and I love to sing along to the songs. (Even though I don't exactly know what it is I'm saying.]

Whereas hentai goes I'm open to anything. Even though I'm a male, I'm okay with Yaoi, though I don't prefer it. Despite that, all hentai is "fair game" for me.

I hope we all get along well. Thanks for having me here!
Livided FAKKU Writer
Welcome welcome, hope you enjoyer yer stay here then!
Welcome to the forums.
Hope you enjoy your stay at fakku, BTW mind if I ask you how did you got into Yaoi?
Welcome to the Forums, I like your avi
Thank you all! And thank you Sneakyone. I'm glad to know that it looks okay. =)

PixeyCube wrote...
Hope you enjoy your stay at fakku, BTW mind if I ask you how did you got into Yaoi?

I honestly have no idea how I got into it. I guess you could say it's because I'm friends with a lot of "Yoai Fangirls". It could have rubbed off on me in some odd manner. Or it could be from the enjoyment I had watching Junjou Romantica.
Ya I too once had a GF who would never stop talking about Starry Sky whenever she had a chance. Starry Sky this and that all the time. And when we go to animate, "oooh I have played this game. This one's the summer version, there's autumn version bla bla bla and gets lost in her little world. She was like a walking wikipedia of Starrysky". That could have been my starting point if I had gotten involved.
Hey, welcome to the community. I hope you enjoy your time here.
PixeyCube wrote...
Ya I too once had a GF who would never stop talking about Starry Sky whenever she had a chance. Starry Sky this and that all the time. And when we go to animate, "oooh I have played this game. This one's the summer version, there's autumn version bla bla bla and gets lost in her little world. She was like a walking wikipedia of Starrysky". That could have been my starting point if I had gotten involved.

Sounds like you had fun. Lol
But, yeah. I'm actually pretty mellow with that kind of stuff anyway. When it comes to Male x Male anime (and even in reality), I'm okay with it so long as it doesn't involve me. I hope that makes sense.
Welcome to the forums.