jerk-it jenni's Hentai Review!

Pages 123456NextLast
mostflogged, a good friend of ours and FAKKU user, has started a YouTube series where she reviews hentai! We've made a few posts about her cosplay in the past, so it makes it even better that she is wearing our mascot Momoka while doing the reviews. Show her our support and check out her first hentai review where she reviews Good Wife. What should she read next?

We're always looking for awesome things like this to post on the front page, so if you or any of your friend have something to share, send me an email!
Hmmm i can defintally see this being popular on here, with some fine tuning and streamlining. But practice makes perfect, and hmmm next hentai you should do is well, just try and review one from every tag category.
This is very appealing .... she did a good job too.

She has a good potential in doing these reviews for Fakku Mangas and Doujins, she did a good start and her personality made it all the more worth watching.

I rate her review 4.25 / 5.00
I'd like to see a extreme guro doujin series getting their share of youtube love just like a NTR series has.
Nice Job.

She kinda talks fast, which is fine.
Hand gestures... Well, work on it more.

Anything else is... just... awesome...

I'll give it an 8/10

Spoiler:
I recommend she read some doujins under "Most Controversial" tag.
OR THIS ONE.
It was pretty good a little rough around the edges but I agree practice makes perfect also I think she should talk about all the manga that need to continue like space chef caisar it's a great hentai needs to keep going
jerked it.....females cant jerk though....they shlic....
if she wants to review something do cherry pink so many feels
Am I going to be the first that says that:

SHE'S SMOKING HOT?

except when she said 'i jerked to it' -- my response: 'lolwut'.
All my fakku brothers and sisters subscribe to mostflogged youtube channel.
I didn't expect much from it, most of these kind of user reviews tend to be pretty mediocre, but it was actually pretty good. She has a pleasant voice and she talks natural, loud and clear. She also talks fast, but not too fast--that keeps it interesting without becoming incomprehensible or annoying. I don't think most hentai manga or doujinshi lend themselves for deep analyses, but she gives a good summary of the plot and what to expect, and I like how she doesn't seem to take the whole thing too seriously. And hey, she rocks that Momoka outfit.

Don't know if I will remember to be on the lookout for new video reviews by her, but if they get posted here, then they're certainly worth a look.
I was woundering does anybody know what her Youtube channel is?
There really isn't much to review about Good Wife, but I'd love to hear what she thinks about stuff like Velvet Kiss.
W.O.C183 always fapping
Surprise to see this here, since I saw it on YouTube first...........eh wait, don't misunderstand! I wasn't searching for "hentai'' on YouTube when I came across it........Oh wait (again), I'm on FAKKU..............yeah, I did it.
Can you please do one with only a bra on
Our underground community, is getting closer to the mainstream. That being said. I think she might go far with this. I'm not sure how many people are gonna be willing to subscribe, to her channel. Because of the stupid youtube to google connection. That's making it waay to easy find some people on google, through their youtube and vice versa. I hope she gets the amount of subscribers and viewers she deserves. Fakku is lucky to be getting such cute fan, to be representing them. I think it was really cool of her, pointing out right from the jump. About the ignorance of some hentai-manga-ka. Their illustrations can sometimes be down right offensive, to black people sometimes. And I'm glad she acknowledges that. Thanks to sites like Fakku. I think a good number of people realize, girls appreciate hentai, just as much as guys do. However, I don't think I was the only one, who was surprised by her bluntness, about what she likes. I think she understands, in order to start making videos like this one. She was gonna have to be upfront, about her tastes. She didn't come off nervously. She explained things well. Just as if, she was talking to friends. She came off like a natural, in this pilot video. Her presentation was good overall imho. I look forward to more reviews from her.
i'll say,after we talked about it when i mentioned about the past anime reviews to you jake,didn't see this coming.lol.

for the 1st Fakku! Hentai review,it's pretty good.
the cosplay's superb too.
but for some reason,i was thinking how Kelly would looks like if she's the one cosplaying as momoka(i'm sorry Kelly).lol.

and for jenni,it's great you have this idea and execute it nicely.keep up the good work and you'll get a hang of it sooner than you know it.
wow, that was great.

i loved it how...uhm, down to earth she did the review.

i liked how she didn't try too hard, and just enjoyed doing the review, which, along with her cute...everything, made the video enjoyable to watch, as if she's just having a chat with you.

can't wait for the next one.

Good Luck Ms. Jenni
Fun fact the japanese word for a black person literally means "devil man". It isn't meant to be insulting at all.

That second sentence may have been a blatant lie.
I am quite happy about the fact that there is a female Fakku user willing to do this kind of stuff.

Her personality seems to attract the viewers, she is energetic which a good reviewer needs to increase popularity, and also the fact she cosplayed Fakku's mascot made the video more inviting.

It was her first review so there really shouldn't be any hard critics on her

I think she deserves a plus for having the courage to show her interest on the most biggest video sites on the planet, and the best part is, she is female, which makes us male fappers not alone in this world.

So you deserve an applause and I wish her a good path in contributing Fakku.
Pages 123456NextLast