One Piece - WANTED Shirt

Pages 123Next
We've got a new shirt in the FAKKU store by omocat! Along with the Anchor shirt we now have two One Piece designs, which is still not nearly enough. Once we announce the winners of the Evangelion shirt design contest, should we do a One Piece contest? And for those of you that haven't read One Piece, READ IT. I always ignored people when they told me I should check it out. I blame the terrible English opening for making me think it was for kids. But years later, when I eventually did start reading it, I couldn't put it down. It turns out One Piece is one of the most manly (and hilarious) manga out there.

wanted-promo.jpg
Pretty awesome shirt. And the One Piece anime finally got licensed in the UK this month.
EVen if I had 20 bucks I wouldn't buy it, I hate one piece.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
I've missed out on One Piece, and I can't bring myself to go back and watch it... I'd feel guilty for the amount of hours/days I'd give up. The shirt itself is brilliant though.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Not a fan of the series, and not willing to go into all of it again, but that's a pretty cool design.
thats an awesome shirt. I still think there should be a fist of the north star t-shirt that shows his 7 scars and the big dipper lol.
I want I want I want I want that shirt why must I be poor :( but yes you should make a one piece contest
The Design is awesome and everything, but I never really got into One Piece. Oh well.
Like i said before.
"LOL No."
Sluttershy wrote...
Like i said before.
"LOL No."

Everyone heard you before, just nobody cared.
Ziggy wrote...
Sluttershy wrote...
Like i said before.
"LOL No."

I never asked anyone to care.
I simply reposted it cause someone was butthurt that i got first post.
And that i got it deleted.
Sluttershy wrote...
Ziggy wrote...
Sluttershy wrote...
Like i said before.
"LOL No."

Aah, I didn't see it removed
Kadushy Douchebag
One Piece ALL MY LOVE <333333
man look at those comments of disapproval make me wonder if all the perverts on this site has such bad taste they must be into ntr!
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Cool shirts...But seems to me that it would be pretty expensive.
Ziggy wrote...
Sluttershy wrote...
Ziggy wrote...
Sluttershy wrote...
Like i said before.
"LOL No."

Aah, I didn't see it removed

Its alright.
Jacob maybe didnt like my comment of disapproval and was like NOPE.avi
and deleted it.
Pfft he should know better.
I don't get it, I've been to Japan before and One Piece is like the fucking Queen of England to Japan. You can't go one block without seeing One Piece related merchandise, from sacred temple gift shops to massive TV screens in the middle of the busy 4 way intersection, they had a giant ass Sunny GO ship in the middle of the mall and I don't remember ever seeing any Naruto or Bleach related merchandise once in Japan, One Piece rules all of Japan, so I don't know why so many people in America are not fans of One Piece but know so much about Naruto and Bleach, etc. They even had One Piece-themed restaurants. Eiichiro Oda is bigger than Jesus.
One Piece is my favorite manga (and the main reason why I got into manga, anime, hentai, visual novels/eroges, etc.). I only wish that it was as appreciated in the U.S. as it is in Japan.
OtakuGod wrote...
One Piece is my favorite manga (and the main reason why I got into manga, anime, hentai, visual novels/eroges, etc.). I only wish that it was as appreciated in the U.S. as it is in Japan.

same with me I owe all my otaku life to one piece to bad it aint appreciate more here
I used to like one piece and kind of fell out out of it. I like the shirt. I'd probably just buy other stuff on the Fakku store to be honest. While One Piece was entertaining when I started watching, it just didn't appeal to my interests the last time I tried to get back into it. Well, I will take your advice into consideration and try to read it.
Pages 123Next