If you could have any hentai power/tech what would it be ?

Pages 12Next
I would go for Hentai style magic ala Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru.

Also if you can live in any hentai world/universe what would it be ? I obviously choose what I already posted.
Power: Edwin's Black power, the "main villain" from the Taimanin Asagi series. He's like the demon overlord or something.

Universe: That's a tough one, even I can't choose. I'll also go with Kuroinu, would love to fuck and keep Claudia van Tyne (the one with the armor), Discordia Origa (dark hair elf), Celestine (light skin and hair elf) and Alicia (the blond) and Prim (pink hair).

Although I think I would also want to be in the Taimanin Asagi universe since Cara the Blood Lord, Kangoku Senkan and Koutetsu Majou Anneroze also take place in the same timeline.

But I would also want to be in the Megapai universe, with the "rabbit" and Jet Black Maria and the queen and her sister!
Power: I don't remember the name but it let you turn anyone into a futa

Universe: Will have to come back to this. Too many good ones.
Ejaculating literal buckets.
Power: Hypnosis.

Universe: The Captive Market universe with it's elves and tanks and underground slave shops.
I'd be a giant tentacle monster.
Sneakyone wrote...

Oh my god. The hilarity (and head injuries on the part of the girl) that would result from that.

Power: HENTAI SCIENCE! Specifically the sort in either Kangoku Senkan or Taimanin Asagi
Universe: The Taimaninverse
Power: Can cum infinitely, and can maintain an erection as long as I want to.

Universe: The hentai universe, ever hentai manga, doujinshi, and video is its own world and they're all in the same universe. PS- travel to the different worlds is possible.
[size=14]The F-Chord from Aaan Megami-sama. Because who the fuck wouldn't want the power to make goddesses do whatever they wanted?[/h]
A machine in which girls are all turned into lolis and stop aging at 12. Personally nothing beats a huge amount of cute and innocent girls just waiting to be violated.
Or a post apocalyptic world to where you were the last male on earth, like the beautiful girls club manga.
Power>>
Perpetual erection and ability to ejaculate again and again(Without frying my brain of course) just by shouting the keyword "Mojo Reload!"

Universe>>
I want to jump from one world of choice to another ("Universe Hopping").
I want full control of the world I wanted to visit because I don't want to be accidentally sent to a "Homo" universe and get sodomized until my but turns to grated cucumber or something
impenetrable "you know what"
I'd like one of those sex cards. Their are two version of them that I have seen. One allows you to rape women, the other due to lack of males in the world allows the user to have sex with whoever girl he chooses and makes them ready for sex.
power: Tit lightening
universe: Land from the hentai please rape me! It would be a magical world to live in. Not too sure how much tit lightening would help me out though...
A dragon in my dick like the guy from discipline.
Sneakyone wrote...
623 FAKKU QA
Power: super stamina
Universe: Rance World (no really that's what it's called)
Nice powers and universes. Do any of you have a runner up verse at all ?
Pages 12Next