How do you watch most of your anime?

How do you watch most of your anime?

Total Votes : 3,966
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
poll.jpg
Like the photo above describes it, I have three separate computer monitors simultaneously streaming anime, manga, and hentai! XD Thank god for this new technology era which makes it all possible, oh and a back up generator in case of a blackout. lol Streaming is an art form!!!
I just stream it. I'm not able to buy it and it feels like a waste downloading it if I'm only going to delete it after I watched it (unless it's a really good episode) for space on my hard drive.
sakabato24 World Warrior
I really like buying and having physical copies of anime that I really enjoy.

Other than that, I DL what I can if there's is no available physical copies of the anime that I enjoy. This way, if I ever go the desert, at least I can bring a HDD full of anime that I could enjoy.
Download it.
Then if I like it enough, I'll think about buying it.
[size=14]I used to stream but there are too many 360p streams and it pissed me off, so I stopped. I download 99% of my anime (bar a few things I have actually bought but those are rare because I can never find what I want).[/h]
I didn't watch any anime in a long time, but while I did, I was watching it online. (streaming)
For new series, I usually download a few episodes to check it out. If I like it I will buy it once it becomes available.
i used to always download anime but more often then not i buy dvds / blurays now. i'm always slow watching anime so by the time i feel like watching a show it's already entirely released on disc here so i just go with that due to preference. i almost never stream.
I've got about 1tb of anime downloaded on my pc. I have a few blurays and dvd's but its primarily downloaded.
I like to watch stream anime and if I love it ill buy the box set!
Downloads all the way. Streams are too low quality for a variety of reasons.
What people should do: Download and buy it to support the developers.
What people tell you to do: Download it, streaming it has so many cons compared to this.
What people actually do: Stream it because laziness, some people download it though and are elitest's.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Download, of course.

Would also buy, if I had the money and if they'd actually sell anything I like around here...
I cant wait to move out, I'm going to have a sick computer set up. 3 monitors and surround sound ftw!
Netflix, Hulu, Anime Sites...yeah.

Edit: I actually can't say Netflix anymore since I pretty much dried out all the(good)anime on it. I may drop it soon and replace it with Neon Alley.
I want to own more anime so I can watch it whenever I want to and not have to worry about web sites going down but the DVDs tend to be really expensive
haven't had time to watch it on my pc, but every now and then I do. I have been watching toonami, though.
I normally stream my anime if I really liked the show I would buy the dvd otherwise I just stick to streaming
I do all of the first three. if i like it after i stream or download , then I buy.