Fakku Store

So not sure if this is in the right place but i just resently bought something from the Fakku Store, and i did a search and couldn't find an answer to my question so heres the question, anyone thats bought something from the store is it shipped to you in a box? or is it gonna show up and people know what it is. as i have people that would look down on me for buying Hentai i need to know if i'm gonna get weird looks when it showes up at my house >< so please anyone help!
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
I reported your post to have it moved, but to answer your question, it's inconspicuous. I've mostly just bought a couple t-shirts and manga from the store, and every time I've gotten a padded envelope and it has Jacob's address - it doesn't say anything that would lead people to think it was adult material.

If you buy a book it's just going to feel like paperback books in there, or if you buy a DVD it's just going to feel like a DVD. Nobody but you will know what's in there.

Sidenote though, if you share a bank account keep in mind that FAKKU will show up on the bank statement.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
My stuff came in a padded envelope. I'm pretty sure Jacob or who ever is packaging these products knows people don't want thing out in the open.

Questions like these are better in the Feedback section or here: https://store.fakku.net/contact

Enjoy your product, and next time look for the proper places to ask for help.
alright thanks guys!