Doujinshi Restock Round 2

Pages 12Next
Quick update, we've updated the store with another batch of Japanese doujinshi. They don't stay in stock for very long once we've added them (most of the C83 stuff is long gone) so check them out while they're there.

136002758310.jpeg
Today is a good day.
30 dollars seems a bit to much for my budget.
Also that Kagami one is extremely old.
When you say C83, exactly what are you referring to?
Checking, might buy something next time I get paid.
How about no.
I would maybe think about paying for uncensored.
but censored?
Fuck that. Not worth my time or money.
Sluttershy wrote...
How about no.
but censored?

...you realize the authors only can publish their works CENSORED in Japan, correct?

-3-'
Sluttershy wrote...
How about no.
but censored?

I really hope you're joking.
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Once again i am reminded of how...Erm, Empty my wallet is.
$30 for $5 dollar doujinshi... LOL, non-Japanese fans are really fakku-ed :(
JACOB, could you please reply to the private message i sent you? Or at least tell me who is better suited to answer that question if you don't have time (which i already wrote in my private message). I understand that you probably don't read private messages (that's ok), so i hope you'll read this.
gizgal wrote...
Sluttershy wrote...
How about no.
but censored?

...you realize the authors only can publish their works CENSORED in Japan, correct?

-3-'

I don't understand tho.
Drawing a little white line or black line on a dick or a vagina is considered censored?
Japan is sure not the smartest place now.
But why not just blur out the dick or whatever or hell don't even censor it out.
Japan was pretty much the birth place and they have to censor their shit?
-.- why?
Just remove one or two lines from the picture and one look at that!
It's not censored.
I just don't see what a few lines will do when we can clearly see the entire dick or vagina
Liedral wrote...
When you say C83, exactly what are you referring to?

Comiket, a doujinshi fair held twice a year in japan ;D C83 just means the 83rd Comiket.
Sluttershy wrote...
gizgal wrote...
Sluttershy wrote...
How about no.
but censored?

-3-'

I don't understand tho.
Drawing a little white line or black line on a dick or a vagina is considered censored?
But why not just blur out the dick or whatever or hell don't even censor it out.
-.- why?
It's not censored.
I just don't see what a few lines will do when we can clearly see the entire dick or vagina

Because that's the law. God damn.
You know what else is not understandable? The United States Electoral college. It made sense back in the day when the Pony Express was the fastest form of information to travel, but now we have cables of light. Why we still have the Electoral?
Know what else also doesn't make sense, the minting of new pennies. Waste millions if not billions per year.

So... Stop complaining about shit that doesn't matter. If you don't want it, don't buy it. Especially on Fakku with those upcharges.
Mayucchi wrote...
Sluttershy wrote...
gizgal wrote...
Sluttershy wrote...
How about no.
but censored?

-3-'

I don't understand tho.
-.- why?
It's not censored.

You know what else is not understandable? The United States Electoral college. It made sense back in the day when the Pony Express was the fastest form of information to travel, but now we have cables of light. Why we still have the Electoral?
Know what else also doesn't make sense, the minting of new pennies. Waste millions if not billions per year.

So... Stop complaining about shit that doesn't matter. If you don't want it, don't buy it. Especially on Fakku with those upcharges.

You have a point.
And yeah I don't plan to buy anything on here anyways.
Hell in dont even fap to any of this shit.
It's all eye candy.
But quick question. Why is it that Japan or whoever has to put little pointless lines on their hentai while other places are free to exploit the fuck out of anything without any form of censors.
And I was never complaining! ^^
You just took it the wrong way! :3
Why do they put censor lines?
Why is the US drinking age 21 when Europe's is lower?
Why do people drive on the right side in the US and the left in England?
Why are pennies still around when they cost the US economy billions?

Well, I'm sure Japan had a reason that's equally retarded.
Wow, some of those doujinshi I really did not expect to be available any more. Especially that Zelda one, which I think was actually the first hentai doujin I ever read... back in what, 2007?

Hmmm... Now which would I rather have... That one, the Black Knights Breakthrough comic which I was also rather surprised to see there, or something by the ever-awesome Black Dog... Or heck, do I even have the money to spare to get ANY of those...?
Sluttershy wrote...
Mayucchi wrote...
Sluttershy wrote...
gizgal wrote...
Sluttershy wrote...
How about no.
but censored?

-3-'

I don't understand tho.
-.- why?
It's not censored.

You have a point.
And yeah I don't plan to buy anything on here anyways.
Hell in dont even fap to any of this shit.
It's all eye candy.
But quick question. Why is it that Japan or whoever has to put little pointless lines on their hentai while other places are free to exploit the fuck out of anything without any form of censors.
And I was never complaining! ^^
You just took it the wrong way! :3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_in_Japan
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
Honestly speaking, I wouldn't buy a book in a language I can't understand, so I'll wait patiently.
devsonfire wrote...
Honestly speaking, I wouldn't buy a book in a language I can't understand, so I'll wait patiently.

Same here. And along goes with Visual Novels, even though there's translator programs one could use, its just too much of a hassle for me. I can only take in so much engrish.

However, after browsing though the recent restock, I might reconsider and buy a handful from two artists that I like, NiseMIDIdoronokai and UDON-YA. Though my money's tight for the foreseeable future and most of whatever's still left, is only in stock by one. :[

Sure there's English translated versions of the doujins readily available to read here on FAKKU, but to have an actual hard copy of it, in front of me, in my own hands, in its original language, is a whole other thing in my opinion. :]

I just hope when I do come up with some spare dough, what I want to buy will still be there.
Pages 12Next