Tsun Tsun Maid wa Ero Ero Desu episode 2

Sindalf Used to do stuff
I am happy to present you with Tsun Tsun Maid wa Ero Ero Desu episode 2!

Forum Image: http://c.fakku.net/images/uploads/13697177753.jpeg

Torrent: http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=262200

Just cause I like spamming the front page. Still looking for translators. Message me on irc.rizon.net if you are interested and we can talk. If I am awake, not playing video games, or at work then I'll respond.

You can find most, if not all, of our old releases here.

If you want to donate to cover our server costs you can PM me and I will give you my paypal. $50 out of $50 raised for this month. During the downtime I ended up using all the backup donations as well as pay out of my own pocket. Any extra is highly appreciated.

Credits
Translator - lolsomeguylol
Timing - v1touch
Everything else - Sindalf
Raw provider - a bunch of chinese subbers who were willing to clean up the mess of a child. Thanks guys.

Remember that CCCP is the only way we can guarantee our releases will work on your computer.
Just when I was about to go to bed...
Thanks.
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Kitteh Pictures?
But well, thanks a bunch once again! Really appreciate the stuff you put out for us!
Why is there always a cute cat on your release ?
nuohka wrote...
Why is there always a cute cat on your release ?

I sense the presence of a cat-fetish. (P.S. that's meant to be spoken in a light, joking tone of voice)
cute ahegao! Thanks a lot ~
Hell Yeah!
HURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!, More TUSN TSUN MAIDOOOO~!
hmm thx for releasing the sub version of it but isn't it better if the cards can be subbed as well? (somehow miss the fun of looking at it)
Sindalf Used to do stuff
joker111 wrote...
hmm thx for releasing the sub version of it but isn't it better if the cards can be subbed as well? (somehow miss the fun of looking at it)

Translator didn't provide a translation for them. I would have liked them but since everyone else already did their job I just felt like I should go ahead with what I got instead of waiting another day or two for a few signs that no one probably cares about since its not fapping material anyway.

It's like when a translator misses a line, which is very common in hentai since most people get distracted easily when working on it. You just work with it and try to fill in the blanks best you can. No point delaying something for days for one little mistake.
Two uploads in two days? Must be Christmas, great release, +rep
[size=12]Can I get the link for the doujin this is based on(if it is based on one)...

I also cant seem to find the first ep. ....[/h]
godsend The Pun Master
I'm still wondering how the file is only 45MB.
dat cat is seexxxeehhhh *drools*
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
Thanks for the release.

Iracedia wrote...
[size=12]Can I get the link for the doujin this is based on(if it is based on one)...

I also cant seem to find the first ep. ....[/h]

Subdesu H, subbed episode 1 sometime ago.
Hmmm well that went the interesting way. More funny would be if he'd pick A or B. :D
thank's this make my day xD