[Locked] FAKKU mobile on the way?

FakkuDroid v1.5

New features:
- Fixed crash when see the comments in Froyo and Gingerbread.
- Fixed crashs when lose the internet conection.
- Added message if the lists are empty ("No data")
- Improve perfomance in the gallery*
- Download option.

*Well, at least in my Galaxy Nexus with Android 4.2.2. I had to return the context menu instead of using the menu button when you are using Android 3.0 or newer.

EZ-2789 wrote...
devsaki wrote...
FakkuDroid v1.4

This version just fix the problems with the new changes of HTML of Fakku. If you had problems this week with the app, please, try this new version and write your feedback :D.

FakkuDroid v1.4

I'm assuming this only works on Droids. Any chance of one for the iPhone?

Sorry, man, I don't have iPhone nor Mac to develop, but if someone going to develop an iPhone version and if it's useful, the code of this project is in Github as reference.

Chopperman! wrote...
I haven't been on Fakku in forever. What happened to walar.fakku.net?

edit: just gor fakkudroid 1.4 this si the first version I've used. its awesome

Thanks, man :D
devsaki wrote...
EZ-2789 wrote...

Sorry, man, I don't have iPhone nor Mac to develop, but if someone going to develop an iPhone version and if it's useful, the code of this project is in Github as reference.

Well, I figured. If I knew a lick of programming I'd give it a shot, but sadly I'm a caveman in regards to that stuff.
FakkuDroid v1.9

New features:

- Fix crash when you read online or download a doujin or manga.
- Add scan option in downloads.*
- Add little configurations to solve images flickers.

* If you can't update the app and have downloaded mangas, you can use this option to add them to the download list again.

FakkuDroid v1.8

New features:

- Added new settings:
- Select cache and download folder.*
- Select screen orientation in the gallery.
- Fixed bug when you change the screen orientation in the doujin detail screen.
- Other little bugs fixeds.

* The app changes the extention of the images to "*.fakku".
** The app is always going to download the images first in the cache folder when load a list.
*** I can't test if the app downloads well in the SD, so please write me your feedbacks.

FakkuDroid v1.7

New features:
- Fixed bug when you cancel the download
- Change way to load the images in the Favorite's list.*

*If you have a nexus 7 or other than have problems with the list, please, write your feedbacks.

Question: Is the app working well in your smartphone? If it's yes, please write it in the comments with your smartphone and Android version. If it's not, too and write the problem.

FakkuDroid v1.6

New features:
- Fixed crash when open a doujin or manga and step back before the app finishs to load
- Added download List
- Added settings
- Active cache mode*
- Password to unlock
- Force landscape in Gallery
- Use volume buttons as zoom buttons
- Show page number
- Reading mode (Right to left, left to right)
- Click in the urls in the comments
- A cancel button while the app downloads the images

*In theory, this avoid the flickers and disappears of the images in the lists, but this mode loads the lists slower than normal mode.
EZ-2789 wrote...
devsaki wrote...
EZ-2789 wrote...

Well, I figured. If I knew a lick of programming I'd give it a shot, but sadly I'm a caveman in regards to that stuff.

Just a general question; do you think this will be even possible?
I always thought apple was closed minded about nude stuff on the app store.
Or am I wrong?

The only other way would be to make an app for cydia. But only jailbreaked devices would be able to download it. Not really hard. But I don't think someone will program this soon, having this in mind.

Don't get me wrong I myself would love to finally be able to read hentai manga on my ipad like I do with all my other manga using mangastorm or mangarock.
So a dedicated hentai manga app would really be welcome. App store or Cydia, I just want one xD.
FakkuDroid v2.0

New features:

- New interface.
- Integration with Perfect Viewer (only for downloaded mangas, adjust in settings).
- Improved downloads manager.
- Searches in Downloads.
- Added option to change orientation screen in viewer.
- Some bugs fixed.
devsaki wrote...
FakkuDroid v2.0

New features:

- New interface.
- Integration with Perfect Viewer (only for downloaded mangas, adjust in settings).
- Improved downloads manager.
- Searches in Downloads.
- Added option to change orientation screen in viewer.
- Some bugs fixed.

This is looking really good, I'm impressed!
Jacob wrote...

Well, I hope you notice this post that way so:
Why is there no FAKKU API?
Would it be possible to get the needed informations to develop one?
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
If you end up making a mobile app, have it have full page spreads of all the doujinshi on the site as well as an option for files to download them. And it would be awesome if it wasn't just for androids, but for ipads and iPhones as well.
FakkuDroid v2.1

New features:

- New Download module.
- Some FC fixed.

"Anonymous: weird, this app force close when I want to enter setting. using my sony tablet s. could it be due to tegra 2 processor? however no problem to enter the setting using, my sony xperia z phone. any idea to fix this? btw I wish u can make a black background if possible. wonderful app btw."

Devsaki: I'm not sure if it's going to work, but I created a new Preferences module, this replace the old Settings module. Please test it and say me if it works or not.

"RC~: when i try to run it on my Gingerbread device, sometimes the download notification tell me that the download is finished but it's still unfinished, and i met corrupt image files when downloading."

Devsaki: Now, if the download is unfinished or corrupted, the app is going to advise you.

"RC~: And i think "sort by tags" menu is should be written on the program and doesn't need to be paginated, because it's not so much, and there is bug when i click page 2 nothing happened. and in my oppinion the left icon inside browse manga or doujinshi is unneeded because it only make menu weird.1" (FIXED)

Thanks to Ganonmaster:

- New launcher icon.
- Fixed spelling for serveral strings.

Jacob wrote...

Thanks!
devsaki wrote...
FakkuDroid v2.1

New features:

- New Download module.
- Some FC fixed.

"Anonymous: weird, this app force close when I want to enter setting. using my sony tablet s. could it be due to tegra 2 processor? however no problem to enter the setting using, my sony xperia z phone. any idea to fix this? btw I wish u can make a black background if possible. wonderful app btw."

Devsaki: I'm not sure if it's going to work, but I created a new Preferences module, this replace the old Settings module. Please test it and say me if it works or not.

"RC~: when i try to run it on my Gingerbread device, sometimes the download notification tell me that the download is finished but it's still unfinished, and i met corrupt image files when downloading."

Devsaki: Now, if the download is unfinished or corrupted, the app is going to advise you.

"RC~: And i think "sort by tags" menu is should be written on the program and doesn't need to be paginated, because it's not so much, and there is bug when i click page 2 nothing happened. and in my oppinion the left icon inside browse manga or doujinshi is unneeded because it only make menu weird.1" (FIXED)

Thanks to Ganonmaster:

- New launcher icon.
- Fixed spelling for serveral strings.

Jacob wrote...

Thanks!

I apologize in advance for all of the work the new version of FAKKU will force you to do. Good luck! And I'll have an API for you sometime soon :)
Jacob wrote...
I apologize in advance for all of the work the new version of FAKKU will force you to do. Good luck! And I'll have an API for you sometime soon :)

Already leaked that.^^
Quick question, will you directly implement paging to the API?
Jacob wrote...

Don't worry, man, rather thanks for the new version.

I finish the new version adapted to this new version of Fakku and I am just testing.

I am really waiting that API :D, It is going to simplify my code a lot.

FakkuDroid v2.2.0

This new version is only to adapt the new version of Fakku, so it doesn't have any new feature. But it still exists two things that not work:

- Login validate (you can login, but the app is not going to notify you if your password is incorrect or not. If your login and password are correct you are going to do every old feature: Add or remove to favorites and see your favorites)

- List comments (This feature is not available)
Now that I have an awesome phone Im curious about this xD
Just finished my mobile app's basic structure, now the poor non-Android users just need to wait for the FAKKU API to get a mobile version.

Quick question to everyone, would you use a mobile-optimized version of the forum within an application or would developing this feature just waste my time?
FakkuDroid v2.3.0

New Features:

- Fixed favorites (open manga and change number page).
- Refresh menu when you sign in.
- New favorites design.

Thanks for your feedbacks!

PD.- Does anybody wants to make a new loading gif to replace the current gif?
That would be so cool! I want it! Sign me up! ( *o*)
FakkuDroid v2.4

New Features:

- New default background viewer color: Black.
- New option setting: Select Background Viewer Color.
- New navigation (this fix a lot of bugs).

RC~ "no prob man, thanks for your app. :D black menu is only what i want. xD * * * menu became invisible when clicking manga => sort by newest (bug?/just me?)" (FIXED)
devsaki wrote...
menu became invisible when clicking manga => sort by newest (bug?/just me?)

Not just you, also noticed this in the last version.
API is still herp derpin' me.
FakkuDroid v2.4.2

New Features:
- "i always get "no data" popup when i "click" on any manga... doesnt matter if logged in or not..." (FIXED)
- RC~"wow finally, Sidebar color: #303030 Sidebar divider: #292929" (FIXED)
- Some bugs fixed.

FakkuDroid v2.4.1

New Features:

- New option to delete the cover images cache (in Preference)*.
- New loading gif (Thanks to RC)
- Dark Menu**.
- Implementation of the Fakku API. Improve perfomance to open manga.
- Some bugs fixed.
- Scan folder option (in Preference).

CBRX wrote...
devsaki wrote...

Hey, man, do you still have that problem?
devsaki wrote...
CBRX wrote...
devsaki wrote...

Hey, man, do you still have that problem?

Nope, seems to be fixed.