[Anime]Shingeki no Kyojin/ Attack on Titan

Best anime of this year. This is hw an anime should be.
I disagree, not a big fan of this anime and actually dropped it from boredom. Since I'm not a big fan of action I don't see the substance in this show. Most of the characters are one dimensional and they seem to force a lot of the dialogue or emotions. I'm also sure there will be little to no major/complex development in the characters other than the usual predictable bullshit you'll find in sub-par stories.

Don't know whether this is the best anime this year but if it is the standards are immensely low in my opinion.
FuckThisAndFuckYou wrote...
I disagree, not a big fan of this anime and actually dropped it from boredom. Since I'm not a big fan of action I don't see the substance in this show. Most of the characters are one dimensional and they seem to force a lot of the dialogue or emotions. I'm also sure there will be little to no major/complex development in the characters other than the usual predictable bullshit you'll find in sub-par stories.

Don't know whether this is the best anime this year but if it is the standards are immensely low in my opinion.

mmmm'kay

It's all subjective opinions really. Also, how many episodes did you see?
DVSN wrote...

I reached episode 8 before I dropped it. Also yeah everything I stated in there was my opinion.
DVSN wrote...

I reached episode 8 before I dropped it. Also yeah everything I stated in there was my opinion.

Meh, at least you gave it a shot. But why not just finish it since you already started it anyways?
Episode 12

Spoiler:
They sure took their sweet time with this episode, its getting kind of old how they inform you about the attacks on the town at the beginning of every episode as well, it could be done once, not 10 times, that said, the scene where Eren was in his parents house was done pretty well, but im hoping the pacing speeds up a bit.
Uzumaki101 wrote...
Meh, at least you gave it a shot. But why not just finish it since you already started it anyways?

I think he'd have a hard time going through 17 more episodes.

Sneakyone wrote...
but im hoping the pacing speeds up a bit.

I doubt it. And now that we, as the audience, are used to seeing man-eating giants and talks about "humanity", "walls", and "survival" this shows need to do something other than just threatening us with more titans in my opinion.
I'll just leave this here...
Spoiler:
Cyndas wrote...
I'll just leave this here...

this would be grate for mountain / rock climbing gear if made real
Episode 12

Spoiler:
Is it just me, or Armin's balls getting bigger by each new episode? He seems to be getting more bolder each time Eren is in danger, that's friendship for you. The last few moments of Eren pulling himself from his dream state was awe inspiring, hopefully he'll get things right by next episode.
i would like to post this cool hentai artwork on my sites to show to others your cool and hot artworks
Forum Image: http://i.minus.com/ipCdFAnnezIqt.gif

Found this to be not at all relevant but a needed addition.
Jacob wrote...
Well shit, this looks pretty awesome.

My words exactly.
Tyranosaurus_Secks wrote...
The OST is finally out.

DOA is on repeat. God, I love this song (episode7 Mikasa speech)
tooge3 wrote...
Tyranosaurus_Secks wrote...
The OST is finally out.

DOA is on repeat. God, I love this song (episode7 Mikasa speech)

I can't stop listening to this song either. The whole soundtrack is great. Now we just need the opening single.
Ep 13
Spoiler:
Better than my expectations, go Titan Eren goooooo!
Speaking of the new OP,i just hope that it could be half as great as the old one.GnY seem just too good to be replaced.
Spoiler:

WHAT BAND IS THIS? WHERE CAN I FIND THEM?!!