[Anime] Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge (Spring 2013)

Pages Prev1234Next
Just caught up with the last 3 episodes

Spoiler:
Wasnt expecting them to kill Rulebook, and that kiss scene
Episode 12
Spoiler:
Shit, that was an intense episode. I hope Emily lives. She may be a misguided loli-assasin but I still don't want her dead.

Kiri being possessed by Grayland was insane. That killing face.
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1682281-EXYTWPK.jpg

I felt really bad for Emily when she was getting sliced up by Kiri. That "dismemberment"
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1682310-94GKF8S.jpg

That mind-fuck
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1682309-GBK3QZ6.jpg

I wonder if this episode differed from the manga at all? Has anyone here read the manga? I wouldn't be surprised if the Grayland killing scene was more brutal in it.

Anyways, I fucking love this anime. Great episode. The dark plot/atmosphere, good fight scenes, and loli pantsu makes this so enjoyable to watch.

I just hope mah lolis don't die. Especially Iwai-chan.
Episode 12

Spoiler:
Its nice to see the backstory behind Kiri and his killing goods.
Spoiler:
Kiri took a picture of Emily before fighting her, hilarious, I hope the phone isnt broken. So Kiri has finally awoken to his inner murderer. I'm wondering what/who his Instead will be, although its likely Iwai on the concept of cutting hair = killing (and romance). Going to have to start the manga very soon.
Episode 12
Spoiler:
This was a brutal episode; so awesome. And I'm glad we got to see more of Grayland in that flashback.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
I believe I jizzed my pants.
13 - Season 2 is coming
Spoiler:
Can't wait for BD to get this uncensored. I wasn't expecting Kiri to be subdued like that. He just kind of passed out. Was hoping for a kiss although the one was Witchy was more surprising. I really enjoyed this season and looking forward to the next one
A decent series for what it was. Things did seem to be wrapped up a little too nicely.

brok3n butterfly wrote...
13 - Season 2 is coming

Unless I've missed something, there isn't going to be.
Spoiler:
Are you referring to the scenes in the credits? I believe that's just showing some stuff that will happen in the manga. And considering anime adaptations act as commercials for the originals, this is likely the case. Although I must say that I wonder why most adaptations don't try to do such scenes in the ending credits.
ZeroOBK wrote...
A decent series for what it was. Things did seem to be wrapped up a little too nicely.

13 - Season 2 is coming

Unless I've missed something, there isn't going to be.
Spoiler:
Are you referring to the scenes in the credits? I believe that's just showing some stuff that will happen in the manga. And considering anime adaptations act as commercials for the originals, this is likely the case. Although I must say that I wonder why most adaptations don't try to do such scenes in the ending credits.

It didn't wrap up at all, though. There's still plenty left that hasn't been answered or even really addressed yet. And I'd say that there's a pretty good chance for a season two judging by the ending.
Episode 13

Spoiler:
Loli butt grabs and no significant battle, it was an enjoyable series that was weird at times, but I had fun watching it.
SpontaneousCombustion wrote...
It didn't wrap up at all, though. There's still plenty left that hasn't been answered or even really addressed yet. And I'd say that there's a pretty good chance for a season two judging by the ending.

Okay, my bad. It was some terrible phrasing on my part. I meant that where and how the anime concluded was pretty good for not being an actual ending. Also, let me reiterate, the ending has little to do with if there's going to be a 2nd season. If there was a second season, they would have explicitly said so while showing those scenes (like Date A Live did). So it's up to the BD/DVD sales as usual.
ZeroOBK wrote...
SpontaneousCombustion wrote...

Okay, my bad. It was some terrible phrasing on my part. I meant that where and how the anime concluded was pretty good for not being an actual ending. Also, let me reiterate, the ending has little to do with if there's going to be a 2nd season. If there was a second season, they would have explicitly said so while showing those scenes (like Date A Live did). So it's up to the BD/DVD sales as usual.

Oh, okay. Yeah, I suppose that makes sense.
Spoiler:
I really enjoyed this anime. I can't wait for the BD version of this episode because there was too much censoring. I'm glad the lolis became friends though. This anime needs a season 2.

Does anybody know where to start the manga from? How many chapters did the anime cover?
Got dem bd rips son.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Got dem bd rips son.

Post them. All of them.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Got dem bd rips son.

Post them. All of them.

https://animetosho.org/view/dmonhiro-severing-crime-edge-vol-1.670346

Torrent was removed because he said he fuck the ass... I see nothing wrong with the subs. DL worked for me earlier.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Got dem bd rips son.

Post them. All of them.

V2 torrent
Ammy wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Got dem bd rips son.

Post them. All of them.

V2 torrent

The v1 was fine to me.
Finally, the complete BD is on Nyaa. Go download it now. Glorious Iwai and Emily nipples await. This anime seriously needs a second season. It seems way too underrated. You could say that it's a crime that there's hardly any fan-art or doujins (only one on ex) of it. It doesn't help that it feels like it takes forever for new manga chapters to be released.

Also, I still view Freaky's photo lab as a dark room filled with bodies like the one that Grayland did his work in. Correct me if I'm wrong on this.
Ammy wrote...
Finally, the complete BD is on Nyaa. Go download it now. Glorious Iwai and Emily nipples await. This anime seriously needs a second season. It seems way too underrated. You could say that it's a crime that there's hardly any fan-art or doujins (only one on ex) of it. It doesn't help that it feels like it takes forever for new manga chapters to be released.

Also, I still view Freaky's photo lab as a dark room filled with bodies like the one that Grayland did his work in. Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

<----- LEWD BOX SETS

Also only like 7 pics from the booklets are good enough to save. BUT DEM BOX COVERS AND DISK SCANS ARE GODLY.
Pages Prev1234Next