[Manga] The World God Only Knows

kz9kz9kz9 wrote...
Man. i cant believe 9 chaps is out at the same time.

You better believe it, bub =D
new chapters out guys
I like the protagonist here, he's like a hybrid of Lelouch from CG and Nozomu from Sayonara Sensei. He has some tactical sense and pessimistic view of life :lol:
Muhahaha Otamega! lol sorry about that :oops:

just read chapter 31-32 on onemanga and its good :wink:
Has anyone noticed that the series seems to be completly off track. Chapters 33,34,35 had nothing to do with capturing girls and I feel robbed. Like its filler anyone else think the story needs to get back on track.
GinIchimaru_09 wrote...
Has anyone noticed that the series seems to be completly off track. Chapters 33,34,35 had nothing to do with capturing girls and I feel robbed. Like its filler anyone else think the story needs to get back on track.

relax, little one. You are not reading properly if you have not read the last page of the last chapter (35).

Also, what's wrong with the filler chapters? I don't think of them as filler chapters since it brought us more information as to what are the characters relationship (Mother and Son) and what is currently going on in their world (Kami-sama's Internet Forum).
Ok I will say I liked the mom chapter but the rest were so lame for such a good manga. Oh and filler are called that because their just a waste of time. TWGOK comes out so slowly that if it just stalls the series I'll get bored and stop reading. I dont want to though.

And I did notice the side bar after you told me thanks. But how long till then? How long I got to live with this horrible chapter. Also I thought 35 was the worst chapter in the series so far.
GinIchimaru_09 wrote...
Oh and filler are called that because their just a waste of time.
That's correct, but we have character development with Keima's mom, and we see how Keima got his "god" status. Chapter 33 could be called filler though. In the end of that chapter, there's no change in anything, not even in Elisia's understanding of Keima.
You liked chapter 35? You thought it was good? Sure it developed his "god" status but no plot advancement so no reason to have it.
like they said its a chapter that lets you know the relationships and knowing a bit more about the main charas
One simple site can change the "GAME" world.
Chapter 36 has been released!
Spoiler:
So now we get an optimistic and energetic teacher to deal with. This definitely looks to be a promising arc.
ZeroOBK wrote...
Chapter 36 has been released!
Spoiler:
So now we get an optimistic and energetic teacher to deal with. This definitely looks to be a promising arc.

looks interesting, time to check it out :D
I love this series!
"Capturing God Mode" XD
Kaimax Best Master-San
FINALLY

The Closure for Jun Nagase Sensei!

Chapter 41
kaimax wrote...
FINALLY

The Closure for Jun Nagase Sensei!

Chapter 41

Spoiler:
And it looks like she didn't lose her memories. Everything points to harem end. She didn't lose her memories, yet she is determined to return. Anyway, I liked this arc, and I thought it was the perfect size considering how different the circumstances were from the others. I wonder if the "sadistic" teacher will have a role to play later on.
Kaimax Best Master-San
ZeroOBK wrote...

Spoiler:
And it looks like she didn't lose her memories. Everything points to harem end. She didn't lose her memories, yet she is determined to return. Anyway, I liked this arc, and I thought it was the perfect size considering how different the circumstances were from the others. I wonder if the "sadistic" teacher will have a role to play later on.

yup, I agree with you about the perfectness of this arc.

Spoiler:
I think Jun's memory is still wiped out, but not shown in the chapter. Since the last page was Jun kissing Keima and there was no arc epilogue. But still no pics, no confirmation. :)
Kaimax Best Master-San
woah, chapter 42 is out, looks like the scanlators are on a roll.
kaimax wrote...

Too bad it's just filler. >.>
Klorofolun wrote...
kaimax wrote...

Too bad it's just filler. >.>

Considering the pace of this manga, I think a filler is fine. It's not as great as the mother's birthday one though.