The Walking Dead

Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Kirkman said the more beloved a character, the more gruesome the death scene to pay that character respect/honor.

Great episode, it'll be hard to find someone better than the Gov. as a villain. Going to miss the characters that died in the mid season finale. The preview for the Feb. episode was taken right out of the comic book. I wonder if they'll have changed anything.
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
Anyone watch the bad lip reading for The Walking Dead?
Tsujoi wrote...
Kirkman said the more beloved a character, the more gruesome the death scene to pay that character respect/honor.

That explains why Dale's death made me want to throw up. First him, now Hershel. So heartbreaking, even though a lot of us expected Hershel to go...

Also, my brother read the comics and told me that:
Spoiler:
Michonne grabbed Judith/Lil Ass Kicker, so no worries.

The feels are going to be rough.
H_I_S_O wrote...
Tsujoi wrote...

That explains why Dale's death made me want to throw up. First him, now Hershel. So heartbreaking, even though a lot of us expected Hershel to go...

Also, my brother read the comics and told me that:
Spoiler:
Michonne grabbed Judith/Lil Ass Kicker, so no worries.

The feels are going to be rough.

Fyi, that doesn't happen in the comics. Although, it is possible that happens in the tv show.

Spoiler:
In the comics Judith and Lori are gunned down when the Governor invades the prison.
Tsujoi wrote...

Fyi, that doesn't happen in the comics. Although, it is possible that happens in the tv show.

Spoiler:
In the comics Judith and Lori are gunned down when the Governor invades the prison.

8[ I've been lied to.
It's alive.

Spoiler:
So that Hershel scene was it really needed that kind of put salt in the open wound. Carl is such a dick, like I understood his anger but I felt like he was being a straight up asshat. I love the dream scene that Michonne had, I was really enjoying her back story. Especially in the end when she was able to meet with them again. I'm excited to see how everyone else is doing, I also believe that Judith is still alive so we will see. I am thinking that another part of the group will meet with Carol. I wonder...

Also, I learned that they make pudding in a can?? My mind was blown.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Fro wrote...
It's alive.

Spoiler:
So that Hershel scene was it really needed that kind of put salt in the open wound. Carl is such a dick, like I understood his anger but I felt like he was being a straight up asshat. I love the dream scene that Michonne had, I was really enjoying her back story. Especially in the end when she was able to meet with them again. I'm excited to see how everyone else is doing, I also believe that Judith is still alive so we will see. I am thinking that another part of the group will meet with Carol. I wonder...

Yes... horrible govt ration shit. One step from the Chili MRE and C rations.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Fro wrote...

Yes... horrible govt ration shit. One step from the Chili MRE and C rations.

Sounds disgusting to be honest.
Oh snap, introductions for
Spoiler:
Abraham
and his crew already!

That means we are getting closer to(comic spoilers)
Spoiler:
the saviors and Glenn's death. Fuck man, I hope it turns out different in the tv show.
My first reaction when
Spoiler:
Beth disappeared into the car
was that she was kidnapped by someone or another group. But after reading a few comments by people in different forums, some think she could have took off willingly. That floored me. I didn't see that at all, but it's plausible. I mean I still can't believe how
Spoiler:
Daryl escaped that mob of walkers in such a tight space.
Maybe she thought he wasn't gonna escape that and took her chances. I don't know.

And somehow he gets the short end of the stick compared to everyone else. Well, except Tyrese. Gotta see how his story goes...
meltme wrote...
My first reaction when
Spoiler:
Beth disappeared into the car
was that she was kidnapped by someone or another group. But after reading a few comments by people in different forums, some think she could have took off willingly. That floored me. I didn't see that at all, but it's plausible. I mean I still can't believe how
Spoiler:
Daryl escaped that mob of walkers in such a tight space.
Maybe she thought he wasn't gonna escape that and took her chances. I don't know.

And somehow he gets the short end of the stick compared to everyone else. Well, except Tyrese. Gotta see how his story goes...

I really don't see that happening with
Spoiler:
Beth. Just with how it went down and all the dropped supplies point to abduction.

Episode 14
Spoiler:
Man, that was a rough episode to watch emotionally. #ofmiceandmen
Also, children seem to die or get injured when deer appear. First Carl, now Lizzie and Mika. Better hide Judith.

I'm glad they had CMPunk and Yvette Nicole Brown on the after show.
So bassically
Spoiler:
The series just ends with him like 'no one is fucking with my clique'. The finale was a let down. I did however enjoy how they played out Carol and Tys relationship compared to how it was supposed to me in the comics. I think bet is with Gabe though that is a bit odd because he didn't really leave the church in the comics did he? I also am looking forward to massive cannibal action in the nest season. Do you think the Carl and gross man incident will show more growth in Carls character? Because the way he is going now in development is very nice.
Fro wrote...
So bassically
Spoiler:
The series just ends with him like 'no one is fucking with my clique'. The finale was a let down. I did however enjoy how they played out Carol and Tys relationship compared to how it was supposed to me in the comics. I think bet is with Gabe though that is a bit odd because he didn't really leave the church in the comics did he? I also am looking forward to massive cannibal action in the nest season. Do you think the Carl and gross man incident will show more growth in Carls character? Because the way he is going now in development is very nice.

Spoiler:
So that guy was going to rape Carl, right? I thought I was imagining things. Very disturbing but also realistic. I disagree with you on the episode though. I was legit on the edge of my seat for the whole episode. I thought for sure Carl was going to die. And then the reveal for what Terminus really was. Rick has some excellent observation skills. And now that the band is back, things are looking up a little. I didn't read the comics yet btw so this is all new.
meltme wrote...
Fro wrote...
So bassically
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
So that guy was going to rape Carl, right? I thought I was imagining things. Very disturbing but also realistic. I disagree with you on the episode though. I was legit on the edge of my seat for the whole episode. I thought for sure Carl was going to die. And then the reveal for what Terminus really was. Rick has some excellent observation skills. And now that the band is back, things are looking up a little. I didn't read the comics yet btw so this is all new.

I liked the episode as well.
Spoiler:
It was pretty tense up until the ending. Plus, Rick is finally turning into a badass again. I just really hope Beth isn't the one on the BBQ.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Damn Rick, u scary. Those were my thoughts after watching the season finale.
meltme wrote...
Fro wrote...
So bassically
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Yea, he was. I figure that they will refer back to that moment to show Carl 'growing up' character development after all that he has been through. It was a let down for me simply because I have read the comic and know what is about to go down. I wish Kirkman and Co. would have just switched it up a bit more for the people who have read the comics, not leave the last 15min something so simple.