Sex In Public

Have you had sex in a public place?

Total Votes : 364
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
I've only ever done it once with my Ex in the bathroom at a party but I prefer it at home on the sofa or my bed. Plus I don't like the idea of being caught...
Heredity wrote...
I really love what salt water does to a vagina, it makes it feel so good.

This thread payed off. Noted.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
opanihuya wrote...
Heredity wrote...

Ummm, please don't take that comment seriously (-_-)

I live near the beach and whenever I get too much saltwater up there it burns like crazy. Also, water isn't the best lubrication for sex in general (can be done, but not always a great success rate).
Better to do it in no-salty water, or else vaginal libricant wears off. Even so, water still makes it more or less wear off.

Make sur your partner is wetting buckets like crazy.
Too late, she died from vaginal dehydration.
Misaki_Chi wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Heredity wrote...

I live near the beach and whenever I get too much saltwater up there it burns like crazy. Also, water isn't the best lubrication for sex in general (can be done, but not always a great success rate).

Then don't have sex in the water, duh. Get out first.

The salt basically makes it wet (wet-wet, not water wet) as all hell. It happens consistently every time we go to the beach, as opposed to just when she has a shower or bath (which just drys up the occasion). Seriously, I recommend trying it. If it doesn't work out for you it's not like it's a major loss or anything.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Heredity wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Heredity wrote...

Then don't have sex in the water, duh. Get out first.

The salt basically makes it wet (wet-wet, not water wet) as all hell. It happens consistently every time we go to the beach, as opposed to just when she has a shower or bath (which just drys up the occasion). Seriously, I recommend trying it.

I'm not an idiot, that bold part was refering to just general swimming, I wasn't talking about sex. Next time ask for clarification instead of assuming.

Also I have had sex on the beach and still wouldn't reccomend it, not everyone has a great expereince with it and if yours is different then good for you.
Misaki_Chi wrote...
I have and still wouldn't reccomend it, not everyone has a great expereince with it and if yours is different then good for you.
Exactly, so it's up to opanihuya as to whether they want to try it or not.

I can tell you though that sex after going to the beach is some of the best sex I have, be it public or not. It's great.
I've had sex in public;one being in a tennis court at my highschool during night,back of the car once, and 2 times in a theater.
I was once having a walk in the woods smoking a cigarette, decided to leave the trail and go through the bushes to a nice clearing where i could just lay down and watch the clouds, and immediately stepped right on top of someones naked ass, which upon closer inspection turned out to belong to one of the two soldiers that where having sex in said bushes.

The rest i leave to your imagination.
Places where I've had sex in public:

- walking trail in the park
- dark spot outside the mall
- changing room in kohles
- empty classroom
- during class (long tables facing each other in a square, was sitting on my lap wearing a skirt.)
- library bathroom, almost got caught. people were knocking
- library aisles, was in the basement, almost got caught
- open garage on top of a freezer
- school gym, behind the bleachers
- movie theatre watching that guinea pig action movie with kids all around us
- during the time travler's wife movie as well. not as exciting, lol.
- above a train station overpass at night, so the lights were out. but we were facing a huge glass wall watching people walk by
- hotel stairwell
- hotel hallway
- grocery store aisle
- inside my car in the school parking lot (almost got caught by the lunch ladies, lol.)
- behind the drama theater curtains while they were practicing on the other side
- last row, behind the seating area still while they were practicing
- lighting and sound booth in the theater room (she was into drama/lighting, if you didn't realize)
- behind a dumpster behind the highschool, almost got caught by janitor
- computer lab while it was empty
- emergency exit to the lab, almost got caught again, it was really awkward. some guy was giving his parents a tour of the building.

I think that's all I can remember. I used to be really into public sex, or sex where there was a chance to get caught since the thought of getting caught was really arousing, even if it was slight. Glad I wasn't caught though, wow I was doing some really risky stuff.
I wouldn't say in public, but I have had an experience where a couple of my friends were sleeping in the same room. It's a lot more exciting know you might get caught. Good thing it was night.
MinatoHanshi11 wrote...
I wouldn't say in public, but I have had an experience where a couple of my friends were sleeping in the same room. It's a lot more exciting know you might get caught. Good thing it was night.

Lol if they DID wake up, they would punish you with an orgy. Or perhaps reward you?
I have, one of my exes was into doing it in public places and while I can't say it's my cup of tea I don't really have anything against it either. So we did it a few times out in the woods, in a few changing booths at various stores, once on a bus, a couple of times in alleyways, the list goes on.
Pavlova wrote...
I did it in parks, graveyards, etc...

Graveyards?! O_O

But seriously, no but it would be awesome depending on the place & situation.
Does masturbation in a forest by a lake count? xD
I don't think so.

But if you do it on the subway at rush hours...
I've done it a few times (does doing it in the car count? Cuz that would make it more than a few times...), but it's not that exciting for me. I prefer the soft comfort of my bed.
I rly rly rly rly want to try it~ I have only heard about if from some 'victims' from clubbing being pulled into the toilet or in the back of the club. Though I think if I had to do it, I would like to try to do it in a classroom /////
I am not sure if I can count it but I had and gave oral sex, and lots of licking fingering outside couple of times.

One was in cave. (I know it is weird)
One was in dead-end street and we got caught. One was at abandoned building's garden where we got caught again by hobo. (He suddenly turned his back to us and went away. Actually it was dangerous, it could be some maniac)

I think we had in some other places too but others were not dangerous to be caught or weird, mostly safe desolated places.

I personally don't like to have sex outside. Yes it is definitely exciting but it makes me feel cold and getting caught is not a fun thing.