Subscriptions are here!

Pages Prev12345Next
Great addition, but I noticed that the Subscription link disappears when you look at your Messages
Loving subs :P
Finally don't have to dig for one I miss :P
This is a great addition, but I hope the subscription limit gets expanded beyond 10 soon.
I hope the next update will extend the subscription limit.
This.

Thank you ^_^
YES I've been waiting for this for so long now, especially subscription to artists NaPaTa here i come!!
I'm curious wasn't this released 2 days before you created this thread Jacob?

I'm still happy I can get notices on my favorite artist names but I do have one question any chance of adding tags to the subscription list?
Looks pretty good and it is quite a good idea, especially for more specific stuff like animes but I don't think it works well on general stuff.

Like for instance, I subscribed to Stockings and since it is a common subject I got an update with some monster girl hentai. So it seems as though some unwanted hentai can be dragged along. Not the worst thing in the world, I'm just saying.
Finally, the website is complete. I have found the promised land.
Happy (fap) day is happy! :DD
Great feature! that should of been implemented a long time ago, but aside that boss move :)
aheago here i go!!! good job guys
Top 4 tags FTW! 4 of my favorite tags are on the top.
One possible improvement to the system: add an option to not include notifications if a tag is present.

For example: I would add Yaoi and Futanari to this list, and if one of the tags I was subscribed to had these tags I would not be notified.
How about subscribing to a user
like adding a friend
:/
faptastic! faps a lot!
Kaylan355 wrote...
Great addition, but I noticed that the Subscription link disappears when you look at your Messages

This should be fixed.
Dispossessed Entity The Demonic Existance
Cool. Gonna have some fun with this....
Hmm...I'll try it out! Seems like a good idea considering its all the same artist
you deserve a jar of cookies for this :D
Pages Prev12345Next