What was your first VN/Eroge game?

Kaimax wrote...
WertoBR wrote...
(a bad way to start it i guess)

There is no bad way to start. There is only "You started playing a VN" or "not at ALL".

I know it just that people(at least that i know of)judge WAY too much especially when it to comes hentai.....anyways since i dont wanna get off topic ill just shut myself up
Majikoi was my first, I would say it's rather good. Everytime a route was released I just spent the time to finish it in one sitting
Mine was Saya no Uta, a pretty violent start. I'm fond of horror stories with psychological issues though, and enjoyed the plot (though some scenes were barely bearable).
I think mine was either a drug that makes you dream, or cross channel, the first translation.

My gosh, it's so nostalgic just thinking back on them both. They were, and still are so unique in their own way, and have that new book feel where you really don't know what will happen on the next page. The story one, two, then pages away can be completely out of what you had expected to start with.
Mine was "Ore wa shujinkou". Got the impulse to play eroges from watching OreImo's first season, and well, the gameplay was just "skip-skip-skip-save-choose-skip-skip", as only a japanese version is available for Android (and the only choices you have to make are do you want to get into H stuff with one character or the other). Quite satisfied with it, it even includes the girls with cute maid dresses =w=.
Addicted to eroges since then.
Tokemi Memorial.
Yeah, I'm a little old school.
Kaimax Best Master-San
[z]NOFUTURE wrote...
Tokemi Memorial.
Yeah, I'm a little old school.

That's Great VN to start with.
Loved the 4th one, wish they make a new one already.
My first was Gift since I had just watched the anime.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://s.vndb.org/cv/52/18352.jpg

After that, I played Katawa Shoujo by my friend's recommendation.
erogamer wrote...

Don't be friends anymore.

In all seriousness whatever floats your boat I suppose.
WideEyedMan wrote...
erogamer wrote...

Don't be friends anymore.

In all seriousness whatever floats your boat I suppose.

What's wrong with my friend recommending Katawa Shoujo? I didn't think it was a bad game.
erogamer wrote...
What's wrong with my friend recommending Katawa Shoujo? I didn't think it was a bad game.

I think it was horrific is all. Long story short, there are simply much better alternatives.
MY first Visual Novel / Eroge would be Cat Girl Alliance unless a flash game called Sim Girls would count.
Maji de watashi ni koi shinasai and it's been my favorite ever since.
Katawa Shoujo (I'm relatively new to the VN scene)
It was either Lightning Warrior Raidy or Heart de Roommate. I can't remember.
Josephl64 Shizuka-chan ~
I think as a kid I randomly got "Discipline: Record of a Crusade" and played through that as my first...I liked it.
The first eroge I played was Xchange. The gender-bender plot twist interested me and held my interest until the end. I forgot which ending I got, this was many years ago. After that all I played were flash based erotic games until I played Bazooka Cafe. I really enjoyed Bazooka Cafe. The characters seemed more fleshed out and real than other hentai games I had played.
pspkiller626 wrote...
Katawa Shoujo (I'm relatively new to the VN scene)

Glad I'm not alone
Phantom of Inferno (though I'm not sure that counts... the original hentai version remains untranslated)
Katawa Shoujo. First VN and first eroge. Good thing too, as I probobly wouldn't have enjoyed it as much if I'd played the better ones first.