Where's all the yaoi?

There's been a lot of doujin's coming out it seems like a new ones made every half hour or so~ Which is awesome but I gotta ask, where's the yaoi? I mean we haven't had a yaoi update in forever! What do you guys think?
Lepi wrote...
What do you guys think?

I don't really care. I'm not gay.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Lepi wrote...
where's the yaoi?

Short answer: ExHentai

Long answer: Most anywhere other than Fakku, since this is a slow ass site where majority of the upload contributors cater to only the tame and hetero-only vanilla public. It also doesn't help that a lot of yaoi these days are of the shota kind (trap usually), and shota and loli are banned on the site, as I'm sure you know. You're much better off finding out how to get on to ExHentai and reap the frequent and punctual harvests there.
artcellrox wrote...
Lepi wrote...
where's the yaoi?

Long answer: Most anywhere other than Fakku, since this is a slow ass site where majority of the upload contributors cater to only the tame and hetero-only vanilla public. It also doesn't help that a lot of yaoi these days are of the shota kind (trap usually), and shota and loli are banned on the site, as I'm sure you know. You're much better off finding out how to get on to ExHentai and reap the frequent and punctual harvests there.

do you like it too?
suki888 wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
Lepi wrote...
where's the yaoi?

do you like it too?

From time to time. Why?
Lepi wrote...
There's been a lot of doujin's coming out it seems like a new ones made every half hour or so~ Which is awesome but I gotta ask, where's the yaoi? I mean we haven't had a yaoi update in forever! What do you guys think?

Like artcell said, exhentai is your friend. Fakku is not a great site for having a wide-selection of H-manga and doujin, regardless of type. Aside from exhentai, some scanlators focus on yaoi so find them. If there is a specific artist/circle you like, you should find their website and pixiv, if they have an account there, to preview upcoming works. In addition, the artist/circle dictionary will tell you everything released. This will give you a checklist for every artist/circle.
Looks like we gotta upload some more yaoi!
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Jacob wrote...

That and we need more monster girls and futa.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
TheOverFlow wrote...
Jacob wrote...

That and we need more monster girls and futa.

Traps and NTR.
Jacob wrote...

Jacob, I have a special spot for you on my next Man Crush Monday.
But no really, I'm also very much looking forward to this!
artcellrox wrote...
suki888 wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
Lepi wrote...
where's the yaoi?

do you like it too?

From time to time. Why?

Just confirming :)
artcellrox wrote...

all I got was a panda
Lepi wrote...
artcellrox wrote...

all I got was a panda

Google how to access ExHentai.
Jacob wrote...

You're my hero *v*
>using Fakku for manga

Basically what art said. manga isn't updated as frequently on this site so you may have noticed the large amounts of vanilla on the front page. g.e-hentai is pretty decent, and if you want more of the hardcore stuff you can look up how to access Ex (or if you're lazy like me, there's a plugin for Chrome).

You could look around other sites or go straight to some scanlater's site but ex is usually good enough for me. Keep in mind that since Ex is literally everything you may want to filter out guro, furry, or any other tag you may dislike if that's not your cup of tea (as they obviously have some overlap with any tag at times)
yummines wrote...
>using Fakku for manga

Basically what art said. manga isn't updated as frequently on this site so you may have noticed the large amounts of vanilla on the front page. g.e-hentai is pretty decent, and if you want more of the hardcore stuff you can look up how to access Ex (or if you're lazy like me, there's a plugin for Chrome).

You could look around other sites or go straight to some scanlater's site but ex is usually good enough for me. Keep in mind that since Ex is literally everything you may want to filter out guro, furry, or any other tag you may dislike if that's not your cup of tea (as they obviously have some overlap with any tag at times)

Nah i'm usually goo with all types I just wish we had more yaoi. Last yaoi update was some odd south park stuff o_0
yummines wrote...
>using Fakku for manga

Sadly I have also come to this conclusion: I just come here for the forums now, if ever... and that's because I have a busy life now @_@

Yeah, ExH is just simpler for me: the huge listings combined with search for tag by male AND female use of said tag is just amazing. I don't peruse their yaoi, but I bet they have plenty: I come across some serious bara stuff on occasion looking through the English tagged manga.
Lepi wrote...
yummines wrote...
>using Fakku for manga

Nah i'm usually goo with all types I just wish we had more yaoi. Last yaoi update was some odd south park stuff o_0

That South Park doujin was surprisingly good from what I remember.