Immortal Regis/Cavalier of the Abyss

Pages 12Next
I was slightly surprised to not find this on the master list of series. Thus, I felt the need to inform FAKKU! about this great series.

BACKGROUND INFO: JUDER is the artist, and Ga Un-Bi is the writer. This is a manhwa, meaning that should you search RAWs, it'll be in Korean, as it is Korean-made. The entire series is announced as a trilogy, with three parts of different names. Immortal Regis is the first part of the trilogy, with Cavalier of the Abyss being the second part. The third part is yet unannounced, as Cavalier of the Abyss is not finished yet.

Immortal Regis:
Forum Image: http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000343/logo.jpg
The first part of the trilogy. Introduces the main characters. Consists of 6 volumes spanning 44 chapters, all translated.
"One day, suddenly... a night where the moon shines like never before, a boy meets the otherworldly Serin, a denizen of Chaos, only to die and become the undead. Now immortal, he can no longer exist with humans due to an ancient law... A tale of revelations that begins as he returns to Chaos, the start of a new adventure! "
-OM summary.
Read at OneManga!

Cavalier of the Abyss:
Forum Image: http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00003452/logo.jpg
The second part of the trilogy. Readers will likely be confused of the events between Immortal Regis and Cavalier of the Abyss until they've 1. Read the RAWs(like I have) or 2. Wait for translations. I can tell you that they begin clearing things up around volume 2. Currently 3 volumes have been released in Korea, and 3 chapters have been translated.
No summary, as I can't really summarize anything without spoiling things.
Read at Onemanga!

Enjoy.
Impressive, i was wondering why i couldn't find this on the master list aswell. there will be a third after CoA? o_O nice.
I seriously hope Cavalier starts to make more sense, because I'm fucking lost right now. ._.
Yep, the author announced the series as a trilogy. Unless he goes on a complete mind trip, it's not going to change. :D

Also, Kloro, the story will start to clear up, don't worry XD. But if you couldn't figure it out already...
Spoiler:
Nex is Jaehyuk, a badass, totally ruthless JaeHyuk

I could provide more spoilers up until the end of vol2, should you wish.
Dont' tempt me damnit, i wants to know what gnna happen soooooooo baadddd , there are so many things i want explained but i just want to read it myself haha.. so stressfull.
Chapter 4 scanlated at onemanga =). pretty confusing still =\ hope they start explainin shit
So many new mangas so little time, but this is one I remember by name. I hope the next chapter clears up at least one thing on my mind.
Just read Chapter 5 ! o_O

Spoiler:
Nerin is still alive o_O but looked in a chamber and chained up and aparantly in some sort of coma made by Rex. but still....She's alive o_O
Chapter 6 Scanlated, aparantly the new undead guy is
Spoiler:
Rex's true heir?! o_O lol that was kinda unexpected :S
TheForGotteN wrote...
Chapter 6 Scanlated, aparantly the new undead guy is
Spoiler:
Rex's true heir?! o_O lol that was kinda unexpected :S

If you want me to confirm who you think Serin's father is talking about, you need to tell me
Spoiler:
Which undead are you talking about? So far, there are 2 main undead (Xai and Nex) and a minor undead (the one that was delivered to Serin's father)(I will tell you his name, should you wish).
I think he means
Spoiler:
the undead that hasn't been named in this manga yet.
No the one Rex beat up actualy=\ but idk maybe i just mis-read and understood wrong since the scans weren't really 100% lol
Volume 3 RAWs for Cavalier of the Abyss
theRaws

ALSO: I've heard a rumor on OneManga forums that Immortal Regis is set for release in North America. Not sure if this is true or not, but if it is, I will be very happy for this series to get more publicity.
Chapter 7 for CotA is out on Onemanga.
Ooo interesting chapter, can't wait for the next.
In case anyone is wondering, reportedly, the author stated on his page that the next volume of CoTA will be going back before Jae became Nex.
Finally going to get some explanations ...
Maybe CotA won't be so confusing after this next volume...
Anyways, a picture from the artist's page, which I assume is related to the next volume:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/45064-8BB6DLU.jpg

Looking forward to the finished version, since Diffor is always amazing and Jae-Hyuk looks badass.
Chapter 9 out at Onemanga

Rather confusing last page in this chapter :S Was that really Rex?
Some people have said the sequel sucks after the prequel ended terribly but I think there's more than meets the eye and hopefully we'll get a better picture of what happened in the time loop.

Catcher wrote...
Maybe CotA won't be so confusing after this next volume...
Anyways, a picture from the artist's page, which I assume is related to the next volume:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/45064-8BB6DLU.jpg

Looking forward to the finished version, since Diffor is always amazing and Jae-Hyuk looks badass.

I would love to find out how they drew this unique style. It's better than most Japanese mangas I've read
Pages 12Next