Taimanin Asagi Kessen Arena

Kaimax wrote...
Got 2 new HRs and a couple of new Rs...rest are dupes.. When will I get a UR or a LR lol..

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://media.giphy.com/media/Lib6vtICFTIIg/giphy.gif
Still nothing higher than HR here~

Gonna sell the dupes and unused R's to go for 10 Rare Medals gatcha tomorrow.
Kaimax Best Master-San
OMG new event...can't breath... lol

100 stages gets you a HR ticket, character cards are on stage 40.
Good thing they added an "use all Stamina available" to clear a stage, rather than spending 1 stamina per progress. lol
Yay, new Tower Dungeon Event! Now that I've collected quite few of STA potions (like, 28), hope I can reach up to 100th floors! Though... are they not fixing the rank event list yet? I mean, it's just like 2 hours since it started and someone already got 45k++ points?? Heck...
Hello Everyone

Was lurking several weeks before and I decided to make an account just to post here.

I'm been really addicted to this game and its been a huge time sink for me. Just wondering if its possible to get to the 100 stage in the special event dungeon without buying hp potions? Has anyone able to finish the dungeon like this in the past. Its going a lot slower for me since I've hit stage 40.

Thanks.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Maji Lord wrote...
Just wondering if its possible to get to the 100 stage in the special event dungeon without buying hp potions?
Thanks.

Simply Nope. You can't reach stage 100 without using them, unless you have more than 200 Stamina...lol
Last Event, I spent all my stamina drinks to actually clear 98 Stages.

Current event, I'm on Stage 73 with all of them used. I have 79 stamina.
Four new cards coming on August 7th for a limited time. I hope I get the dark skin blonde.
New HR card' stats (from the gatcha) are kinda eh... My current ATK deck is full-HR with highest ATK stat, so I'm wondering if the new HR has good skill to complement its kinda low stats...

Also, current Tower event has longer time than before (just realized it). Wonder if that's the reason I can reach position 7k in the rank (compared to 15k position in the previous event). Still on floor 64, but still have lots of STA potions (32 half-potions, 10 full potions).
Kaimax Best Master-San
First world problem in this game:
I'm literally out of cards to level up... >_>
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://s7.postimg.org/aqz875dbb/Untitled.jpg

Got one of the new girls, will max out soon.
At last able to clear 100th floor. Phew, and my Potions are down to 4 each in the end. Might need to use them to ensure my Event rank is high enough to get 3 tickets later on... (currently in 5k position)
At last, able to clear 100th floor, phew! Down to 4 Potions each, but I might need to use them later so I can get 3 tickets from the Event Rank in the end (currently on 5k position).
Hey how does the Main story Quest Exp work? i see that i'm supposed to get 5exp when using 4 Hp but when i look at my exp it only goes up by 1 or 2.
Thx for Replies!
Uberfroob wrote...
Hey how does the Main story Quest Exp work? i see that i'm supposed to get 5exp when using 4 Hp but when i look at my exp it only goes up by 1 or 2.
Thx for Replies!

If you see the increasement based on the Exp Bar when exploring the Story Quest, the bar is in %, not points. So even if you get 5 exp points per one step, it's very normal for the exp bar to get increased by only 1%-2%, especially if your Level is already high.
Oh ok ty :).
Kaimax Best Master-San
Finally finished 100 Stages. (2 Hours away from the time limit)
Even though this was easier than the previous event, but this time it was a very dry spell for me. I've only met The Armored Oni twice this whole run.

And I'm the magnet of SRs...lol
Used the HR ticket from clearing 100 stages and got a MILF.
Forum Image: http://taimaninarena.wiki.fc2.com/thumb/C00046a.617e0c853ff51e2efdede8f80a4be506.png

all that's missing is the Event only SRs (Mari and Zombie Murasaki).

and I have effing 120.000-ish gold, no thanks to getting the damn bald taimanin raid boss in this event getting so many Zokuto's.
Another time-limited cards have come! Again, I'm wondering of why the UR (Saya NEO) lacks in stats department (both atk/def are not even reach 5k). Oh well, seeing how Kaimax-san becomes magnet for SRs, I highly doubt I can ever get something higher than HR in this game... Scratch dat, just got SR Rinko, yay.

EDIT again: Also got that new Kitsune Rare card from Medal gatcha.

another EDIT yauw: First time I encountered Raid Boss from US Force (XP-11A something). It gives you 2 Rare Medals if you're MVP against it.
New event, they've added special raid boss encounters in the tower that give different drops than usual(mix of medals, cards and gatcha coins with the one I fought) so that going full on in an event isn't suicidal for progress and BP is useful. Good move.
WideEyedMan wrote...
New event, they've added special raid boss encounters in the tower that give different drops than usual(mix of medals, cards and gatcha coins with the one I fought) so that going full on in an event isn't suicidal for progress and BP is useful. Good move.

Good to hear. Now I don't need to worry much about BPs...

.... And more new cards... Dat swimsuit Asagi...But I have no more Tickets or Rare Medals, even though I have 40k medals in my tow...... *headdesk*
How does this new dungeon event work? 2nd time with this. Do we have to reach a certain stage to get the new cards or is now based off a point system? Looking at the rewards text for each of the two new cards shows pt10,000 for U.S force and 2,000 for Rinko.

It also looks like their stats are pretty low though for their rarity lvl, I guess its because of their effects.