Hi all and i don't know if i already introduce myself yet

Just stopping by the meet and greet forum to say hi i don't know if i already introduce myself yet or not just stopping by the section of Meet and Greet forum and just saying hi well you may just call me dragonlord since that's one of my game names and since i love dragons and yes i love gaming,anime,manga,doujinshi,foreign movies and foreign shows such as Asian dramas even though I'm a straight American white guy myself.

And yes i will gladly admit it i love all cultures and i love all of their stuff and if you find that weird because of I'm a American white guy to be specific I'm a American virgin white guy and i love all cultures and i love all of their stuff i fully understand and yes I'm including gaming,anime,manga,doujinshi,foreign movies and foreign shows such as Asian dramas as part of their stuff i love.

And no i don't know is it a turnoff to foreign girls and foreign women or does she likes it if she finds out a American white like myself that i love all cultures and i love all of their stuff not just her cultures of course if you know the answer feel free to share what do you think i guess i leave it here for now thanks for reading :).
What animes have you watched?
Music you like?
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Too much emphasis on you liking other cultures, you seemed like a racist-in-denial.

I'm kidding, welcome to the forums man.
Woot woot! Shake hands, man! Welcome to the Fakku Community.. as the motto goes, "More fap, more fun!"
Welcome to the forums, mate.

Oh yeah, and make sure to follow the rules.

Enjoy your stay.