Rate the Last Movie You Saw

ToyManC Forgot my safe word
Transformers 4: 6/10.

Okay action, messed up story, Optimus Prime riding Grimlock into battle.

Only good thing was no Shia Le-douch!
Finally got the see this praised film and a film 'everybody' has seen and recommended.

The Shining

Psychological horror, was good and entertaining. For me the technological advancement in movies was not off putting (this was made 34 years ago), acting and the plot both were good.

8,5/10
Transcendence 4/10
I don't know why I kept watching
[spoil]Rebels don't like technology. Ok I get why they don't want to be controlled. What I don't understand is that they fight this guy and his machine/human hive workers and the machine/human/guy who can change the world and make it better doesn't fight back.
The rebels still try to stop him and what does it get them?
A world that's shittier than before AND no technology. Wow. Hmm I'm not sure what's worse... Realizing you had to sacrifice having someone in your brain with you or all the people in the world raging at one country for ruining it for the rest of them.
Where are the other countries?! No one but the USA had something to say about this "problem". What's the government's say on this phenomenon? Other countries use the internet so what do other people have to say? Are there other rebels in other countries?
Nope all that is chucked out the window in the "We don't discuss this information section"
I don't understand the characters other than the uploaded human and the main woman.
They show emotion and conflicting ideas. Even at the end, I was happy to see the woman understand a bit of how she influenced the desires of the Johnny Depp character.
I was generous in giving this movie a 4 because of that lead actress' performance, but honestly it's the story that I have a problem with.
Transformers: Age of Extension

This was not as bad as I thought.

7/10
RedLine.

Ten outta ten.

This movie is by all means F-Zero: The Animated Picture. This is one of the best racing movies I've ever seen.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i2.minus.com/iIVdIApXCpEMs.jpg
The Expendables 2
8/10
It was by far one of the most over the top action movies i've seen in a long time
Spoiler:

I deducted one point for what van damme does in the beginning though
Why is it always the hot one that gets killed first...
And the norris joke.. It just felt a bit.. Strange when coming from norris himself
dale and tucker vs evil 8/10

This is a hilarious brutal movie. Basically it is about not stereotyping people cause can lead to misunderstandings. Which is what makes the movie so funny. One of the funniest lines, "officer these kids just showed up on my property and started killing themselves." Great watch for those that love a horror spoof almost.
Frozen 9/10
Pleasantly surprising, fully expected to hate it, thou some of the musical scenes last too long.
God Bless America. 9/10.

Satisfying movie about giving up and going on a fuckin' rampage.

This movie leaves me with a little bit of hope. Because I'm not the only one aware that I live in a country full of assholes.

Spoiler:
Just wish this poster was a little better.
Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/9JTKwjI.jpg
Kadushy Douchebag
Hercules (Disney)

5/5 I love that movie.
Captain America: Winter Soldier

8/10

comic spoiler??
Spoiler:
I don't know how I feel about Sebastian Stan eventually replacing Chris as Cap.
The Human Centipede

Now I know why I never wanted to watch it.

Boring as fuck.

Enormous waste of time.

0.5/10 because at least Lindsey had a nice pair, for the maybe three seconds we see 'em.

Japanese guy was pretty funny, too.
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl 8/10 forgot how good this movie was
Raid Redemption 2

A+

Seriously, this and the first are some of the best action movies I've seen in ages. No CGI crap, just brutal hammers to the throat! Insane stuff.
Revelation Defender of DFC
The Purge: Anarchy

8.7/10 Really good, so much better than the first movie.
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes:

9.5/10

Great move Really suggest watching it.
Piranhaconda = 1/10
Really poor entertainment. Usually bad movies are so bad they're funny , but this was just boring. Everyone looked really cheap with disgusting fashion sense and it was so predictable . But the CGI was actually half decent, so it gets a 1/10.
Sharknado 2: The Second One: 7/10...funny and cheesy movie but actually not bad! Worth the watch
Guardians of the Galaxy - 9/10
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Guardians of the Galaxy - 9/10