What to do? ; A ;

[size=12]Okay, I'll explain my situation before asking for an advice about my problem. UwU

My boyfriend and I is in a long distance relationship, all we do is sexting and sex calls as well. We masturbate at the same time while doing the sex thingy. We haven't met each other, but we're planning to. So here's my question.., IS IT POSSIBLE FOR US TO BECOME WILD IN PERSONAL LIKE ON HOW WILD WE GET IN TEXTING?

P.s We're both virgins
[/h]
It is possible but with the fact that you two haven't met you it will take some time to get used to each other. I think your first time with him will be awkward to some degree, but as you get used to each other you might have a wild night or something.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
It is possible but it will be awkward at first. Just gotta communicate what you like and what you don't like, then once you've established an area of kinks you both like, can try more "dangerous" things.

Communication is more important for you because you're both virgins. Lack of sexual experience, and all that.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
It'll be somewhat different in person yes. Even though you two have developed a relationship online, when you meet in person, you sort if start from scratch and have to learn about a person all over again. Just take it slow when you two meet up. You don't have to be sex crazed animals right off the bat. Since you two are virgins, try to make your first time memorable and nice. Just be safe (I'm talking generally with this) since you've never met this guy irl before and hopefully you two have communicated via video chat or have called to voice communicate (probably have giving the sexting and stuff, but just a reminder). Anyways I would make the first couple times you meet social and as a "really getting to know one another" sort of thing so you can see how it is to interact with one another.
[size=12]We're actually more than 1 year now.. But I guess you guys are right about the both of us being awkward at our first night together.. I don't even know if we can really DO it..[/h]
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
FakkuQueen wrote...
[size=12]We're actually more than 1 year now.. But I guess you guys are right about the both of us being awkward at our first night together.. I don't even know if we can really DO it..[/h]

Even if you have known someone online for 1 year, 4 years or even 8+ years it is very different to physically be with said person. You two could fall into sync right off the bat and act like a screen was never even there or it could be awkward and you two may cutely fumble around with each other.

Either way, just don't push anything whenever you two do meet up. You just have to let things go their natural course and if one of you is feeling troubled then you both have to talk it out.

I'll also suggest that you either bring a friend or a family member along that you trust (they don't have to be present when you two meet up) it's just safe to have a person you trust around in case you need them. Another alternative is to tell someone you are going out to meet a friend (not a total lie and you have informed someone of your location). Or at the very least go somewhere with a lot of people around. Not to say that you shouldn't trust your boyfriend, but it's better to be safe then sorry. Just my opinion, so you don't have to do it if you don't want to lol.

I say this to everyone since I am in the health field; make sure you two use birth control or preventative measures when you finally get to that point.
Misaki_Chi wrote...
FakkuQueen wrote...

Even if you have known someone online for 1 year, 4 years or even 8+ years it is very different to physically be with said person. You two could fall into sync right off the bat and act like a screen was never even there or it could be awkward and you two may cutely fumble around with each other.

Either way, just don't push anything whenever you two do meet up. You just have to let things go their natural course and if one of you is feeling troubled then you both have to talk it out.

I'll also suggest that you either bring a friend or a family member along that you trust (they don't have to be present when you two meet up) it's just safe to have a person you trust around in case you need them. Another alternative is to tell someone you are going out to meet a friend (not a total lie and you have informed someone of your location). Or at the very least go somewhere with a lot of people around. Not to say that you shouldn't trust your boyfriend, but it's better to be safe then sorry. Just my opinion, so you don't have to do it if you don't want to lol.

I say this to everyone since I am in the health field; make sure you two use birth control or preventative measures when you finally get to that point.

[size=12]Ahahaha!! Yes, yes of course.. I know that it's better to bring someone I really trust on the day my boyfriend and I will meet. :) still, thanks for the advices. I appreciate it all. :)[/h]
FakkuQueen wrote...
Misaki_Chi wrote...
FakkuQueen wrote...

[size=12]Ahahaha!! Yes, yes of course.. I know that it's better to bring someone I really trust on the day my boyfriend and I will meet. :) still, thanks for the advices. I appreciate it all. :)[/h]

I've gotten similar advice myself, though I didn't get as far as you two did with your online "activities" (nothing wrong with what you did, hehe) with my last... "female friend" so to speak. I don't know if we would even consider us being in that far anyway. Not to mention, she doesn't even talk to me anymore (apparently something went wrong and when I tried to fix it, it made it worse).

Anyway... Enough about my problems. I just hope you don't have my bad luck. :P
I hope everything goes well for you. :)
Drifter995 Neko//Night
I'll say a few things, that have probably already been said, but still, better to cover all grounds.

a) Yes, it is entirely possible to meet, and then fuck like rabbits. A person on here did exactly that. Met her long distance partner in person, they weren't too bad, ended up going home that night and having sex till the sun came up.

b) The odds are that you will be very nervous/ awkward around each other at first. Go sit down and have some coffee somewhere, and try to break the ice/ try not to be awkward. After a while it'll die down, and you'll feel comfortable

c) Your first time will be awkward, everyones is. Just communicate, and do what feels natural/ right. If something hurt, let him know (which, it probably will to begin with. Make sure he eases off the throttle then for you) if something feels weird, let him know. And vice versa, make sure he tells you if something doesn't feel right, or if he's about to cum. You should also say that as well.
Also, I should mention; For the sake of both of you, make sure both of you do some natural moaning/ don't hold it in. Makes the other person a fair bit more horny. Will help things work well.
So yeah, communication, and don't rush things. Take it slow and steady.

You'll do fine. Just be yourself, the nerves and awkwardness will go eventually.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Drifter995 wrote...
a) Yes, it is entirely possible to meet, and then fuck like rabbits. A person on here did exactly that. Met her long distance partner in person, they weren't too bad, ended up going home that night and having sex till the sun came up.

Who?

Out of curiosity
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Gravity cat wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...

Who?

Out of curiosity

I can't remember her forum name. Was sarah. Hyperion might have been her forum name.

Was pretty active in the fakku group on facebook, but then around july last year just dropped off the face of the earth. Not sure what has happened. She got engaged to her boyfriend though, that she met on... here? I think
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Drifter995 wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...

Who?

Out of curiosity

I can't remember her forum name. Was sarah. Hyperion might have been her forum name.

Was pretty active in the fakku group on facebook, but then around july last year just dropped off the face of the earth. Not sure what has happened. She got engaged to her boyfriend though, that she met on... here? I think

Fakku username was noichi, and she met him on 4chan. She disappeared because she felt being on the interwebs, especially still on 4chan, was having a negative effect on her relationship. Didn't help that they were struggling just to make ends meet.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
artcellrox wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...

Who?

Out of curiosity

Fakku username was noichi, and she met him on 4chan. She disappeared because she felt being on the interwebs, especially still on 4chan, was having a negative effect on her relationship. Didn't help that they were struggling just to make ends meet.

Ahh, the more you know.
It's still working out though?
Drifter995 wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...

Who?

Out of curiosity

Ahh, the more you know.

Who knows? Lost touch.
artcellrox wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...

Who?

Out of curiosity

Ahh, the more you know.

Who knows? Lost touch.

[size=12]Woah.. I didn't expect for that to happen..[/h]
Well, it wasn't in a bad way, she told just me that she was going away from the internet, so I guess it was fine. But sorry for hijacking your thread, we'll let you go back to your regularly scheduled program now.
[size=10]There is no certain guarantee that you guys will go full on bunny while in person compared to skyping and giving him a free camgirl show. Talk it out first, take it slow, then slowly work your way up and do what you guys are into like light bondage or toys. just confirm with him first so that there is no confusion.[/h]