Continent of the Ninth Seal

So... A friend of mine got me to play this game, and it's actually really fun.

While it is a MMORPG, it does lack "fields". However, the story does not take a hit from that. The dungeons are great, and boss fights are hectic.

The game starts off pretty easy, but when you get to the 3rd continent, the dungeons hit a nice difficulty spike that keeps you on your toes.

The great thing about this game is the combat. It's totally live-action based, so you'll never feel like it gets slow. What's even better is that some "rag-doll" physics exist, so when you knock mobs around, you see them FLY. This also applies to you as well, you can get launched and stunned against the wall or objects, it's actually quite funny when it happens.

There are various classes, and each is different. Sadly, they are gender-locked, but that's the least of the problems. Interestingly enough, there is no healer-type in this game. This is because most consumables and your natural HP regen will keep you alive.

Anyway, I recommend at least trying this game. It's free-to-play, so give it a shot. Whether you're dropping meteors on mobs at range or smacking groups of them with a huge rocket hammer, I'm sure there's a class that will keep you interested for a while. :)

Here's the website link if anyone want's to take a look.

http://c9.webzen.com/main