Does anyone here visit Fakku using Apple products?

Pages Prev123Next
spectre257 wrote...
The Randomness wrote...
spectre257 wrote...
I browse with my Macbook Air does a fine job. It's probably one of the few products Apple makes that is decently specced for the price plus it looks good (which is probably why people buy them).

What is so different from a Macbook Air to a Macbook Pro?

Thinner and lighter but less horsepower and less input ports like USB ports ect.

Ohh, sounds pretty decent but not for me since they don't have a DVD-drive do they? That's what I've seen in many of those slim computers.
The Randomness wrote...
spectre257 wrote...
The Randomness wrote...
spectre257 wrote...
I browse with my Macbook Air does a fine job. It's probably one of the few products Apple makes that is decently specced for the price plus it looks good (which is probably why people buy them).

Thinner and lighter but less horsepower and less input ports like USB ports ect.

Ohh, sounds pretty decent but not for me since they don't have a DVD-drive do they? That's what I've seen in many of those slim computers.

Gotta sacrifice something right? I found I didn't use DVDs enough to warrant it anyways most of movies and anime are digital form so an external hard drive is fine too.
spectre257 wrote...
The Randomness wrote...
spectre257 wrote...
The Randomness wrote...
spectre257 wrote...

Gotta sacrifice something right? I found I didn't use DVDs enough to warrant it anyways most of movies and anime are digital form so an external hard drive is fine too.

Sort of true, I have all my music in CDs, have some VNs and a few games in physical format. Thus why I would like a DVD-drive before I make a mistake or something. An external drive doesn't sound bad, although I already have an external HD for several uses.
Power-Senpai This is very custom.
I often use my Ipad 2 for my fakku needs. Works fine for me.
God damn I remember back around 2002, using Apple computers instead of PC's was just so amazing, they felt so much more advanced. And then the iPod came out with the wheel and the other MP3 players didn't stand a chance, it was fucking great. These days Apple products feel so pointless and tacky.
FappingFury wrote...
God damn I remember back around 2002, using Apple computers instead of PC's was just so amazing, they felt so much more advanced. And then the iPod came out with the wheel and the other MP3 players didn't stand a chance, it was fucking great. These days Apple products feel so pointless and tacky.

Would you mind explaining in some detail?

I'm not all that up to tech when it comes to Apple.
The Randomness wrote...
FappingFury wrote...

I'm no expert but they just used to feel so much more innovative. Like when OS X was released the alternative (not including Linux) was Windows XP which to me felt so much less user friendly and aesthetically pleasing, it ran so so much smoother as well.
FappingFury wrote...
The Randomness wrote...
FappingFury wrote...

I'm no expert but they just used to feel so much more innovative. Like when OS X was released the alternative (not including Linux) was Windows XP which to me felt so much less user friendly and aesthetically pleasing, it ran so so much smoother as well.

Just how good does OS X feel? I have never used any Apple product.
The Randomness wrote...
FappingFury wrote...
The Randomness wrote...
FappingFury wrote...

Just how good does OS X feel? I have never used any Apple product.

IMO it's comparable to Windows 7 in terms of quality so back then to me I felt it was ahead of Windows.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
Why don't you go to your closest apple store and use the product and see if you like them
you know why mac dont get as much virus as pc?
It cause those mac have compatibility issue to alot of programs out there so in a way, it like saying mac and virus have compatibility issue xD
It's always slow for me on my Ipod
[size=12]I am having problems with the fukku download links on my Imac. [/h]
I'm using my iPhone for Fakku currently and it works fine for the most part. It doesn't show YouTube videos that people sometimes include in their posts, but instead shows a big white space. Not sure why it does this since I can watch YouTube videos just fine on the main website and the YouTube app, but it's not a big deal.

I would normally use my laptop (PC) for fakku and other hentai sites, but it broke just recently and my iPhone is now my only source for browsing the web.
I browse on a 2009 MacBook Pro running linux Red Hat. Never had any virusses on either operating systems. I have 2 graphics cards and it very rarely overheats (but I guess it's quite old now).
erogamer wrote...
I'm using my iPhone for Fakku currently and it works fine for the most part. It doesn't show YouTube videos that people sometimes include in their posts, but instead shows a big white space. Not sure why it does this since I can watch YouTube videos just fine on the main website and the YouTube app, but it's not a big deal.

I would normally use my laptop (PC) for fakku and other hentai sites, but it broke just recently and my iPhone is now my only source for browsing the web.

Ouch, hope you get a new PC soon. I've been toying with the idea of an iPod lately, I don't mind videos or no videos.

LisaM wrote...
I browse on a 2009 MacBook Pro running linux Red Hat. Never had any virusses on either operating systems. I have 2 graphics cards and it very rarely overheats (but I guess it's quite old now).

I want a Macbook but the prices just skyrocketed and I have several CDs I would like to install, I haven't heard good things about the separate disc thing either.

As of now, Apple products are a bit too expensive. Still, thanks for this information and replies!
Drifter995 Neko//Night
cronoman wrote...
[size=12]I am having problems with the fukku download links on my Imac. [/h]

Make a new thread
I pretty much use my iPhone exclusively for my Internet needs. Though, I am restoring a Macintosh SE from 1988. Trying to get that to connect to the Internet and operate websites will be a task. Gonna probably have to download and open each image individually because of the lack of processing power.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Sometimes I'll visit using my iphone, but for some reason I can't log in with it.
The Randomness wrote...

I want a Macbook but the prices just skyrocketed and I have several CDs I would like to install, I haven't heard good things about the separate disc thing either.

As of now, Apple products are a bit too expensive. Still, thanks for this information and replies!

Yeah, one thing I would definitely say is the MacBook disk reader sucks balls. It stopped being able to write less than a year after I purchased it, and many people are having this problem; it's unreliable with reading as well. However you can buy a tough external reader/writter and link it with USB at very decent speed.
The new MacBook doesn't have an ethernet port by default, you have to pay extra, which I think is so idiotic that I wouldn't consider buying it right now.
Pages Prev123Next