FAKKU Books: Uncensored!?

Pages Prev123456
You mean to tell me that we are forced to buy these doujins?
are there possibilites of removing chapters from the volumes depending on the content?"Cute Devil Girlfriend" by Hisasi had a chapter removed from the official release by Digital Manga Inc because of loli content.Please,don't do that,it wouldn't be fair paying and getting less from the official release than pirating for free and getting the complete content.
johnnysasaki wrote...
are there possibilites of removing chapters from the volumes depending on the content?"Cute Devil Girlfriend" by Hisasi had a chapter removed from the official release by Digital Manga Inc because of loli content.Please,don't do that,it wouldn't be fair paying and getting less from the official release than pirating for free and getting the complete content.

We will not be removing any chapters from any of the titles we release.
Jacob wrote...
johnnysasaki wrote...

We will not be removing any chapters from any of the titles we release.

I have to thank you for that. I thought about purchasing Coffin of Cerebrum from Project-H until I found out that they removed the best chapter (and changed the brother and sister into two unrelated people, but that didn't bother me as much as a missing chapter) and still sold if for full price. Of course, I don't imagine that you'll be releasing anything that contains even a chapter of loli or shota anytime soon (if you ever do at all).
Tribulation wrote...
I don't imagine that you'll be releasing anything that contains even a chapter of loli or shota anytime soon (if you ever do at all).

They said they would do loli on their AMA. Though we don't have any proof that they will until they actually licence some. Come on Jacob you know you want to. Henreader has a tank coming out and Mochi already has one out.

On another note when will Titikei be available for pre-order because I would like to order that and Renai Sample in one order instead of two separate orders.
Yeah I know they said that the would publish loli. Even if Fakku does publish loli I don't think it'll be right away. It'll probably won't be this year and and in the beginning I imagine they'll start with things that can barely be considered loli, I can't imagine they'll release something by someone like Henreader right away. If Jacob came back to this thread and told me that I was dead wrong it'd be a pleasant surprise though.
It'd be a dream come true to see a full loli book officially published in English. C'mon Jacob do Henreader. I'll buy multiple copies lol. There's some other Wani loli artists I really like too though (Gomennasai, Mochi, etc.), but Henreader would be great to start cause of its vanilla nature (can't start with the hardcore loli rape right away ;)). Would also go a long way towards proving to the community you're willing to do more edgier stuff too.
Can the same be done to doujins that have official characters?
Are you going to sell these books on other plattforms as well? Because right now the shipping for this book would be higher than the book itself, and I dont have that much money to spend double the price on the book...
OnlneGamer wrote...
Are you going to sell these books on other plattforms as well? Because right now the shipping for this book would be higher than the book itself, and I dont have that much money to spend double the price on the book...

https://www.fakku.net/forums/manga-doujinshi-and-video-discussion/renai-sample-samples#4244342
redxmaverick Titties In My Face
Reading all these releases again but this time completely uncensored will be a whole new experience.
Pages Prev123456