Rate the Last Movie You Saw

I watched Mama on cable the other night.
Different from the usual "horror" genre, but then again, Guillermo del Toro always does things a little differently. Which I love.
A solid 8.5/10, I would certainly watch it again.
Gangs of New York - 8/10
The Book Thief

9/10
Detective Conan: Private Eye in the Distant Sea
7/10

Not my favorite Detective Conan movie but was still good overall.
From up on Poppy Hill - 8/10

Overall a pretty good movie. I love the music and the romance between the leads is cute.
Guardians of the Galaxy

9/10

Great from beginning to the end of the movie and lots of comedy and action and emotions and awesome soundtracks from star-lord cassette i highly recommend worth listening need to check it out worth of your time
The Amazing Spiderman 2 8/10

Was a great movie that just looked amazing lol. Story alittle weird cause stuff about Peter's father just seemed to almost be swept under the rug. About half of the movie just felt like it was building for the next one instead of focusing on the here and now.
The Fisher King - 8/10

A bit of an odd surreal movie, but the acting and directing is fantastic. Robin Williams delivers a great performance.
The Talented Mr. Ripley.
7/10

God it was hard to watch all the way through. And I love it for that.
Lucy > 8.5/10
Not done by an American, visually stunning ,shows a variety of cultures and different settings, presents some very interesting concepts and theories and really makes you think about life.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
22 Jump Street 8/10

Really enjoyed this movie. Best parts were the parent's day scene and the montage of the fake sequals.
It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World 6/10

Really old movie, made in 1963, pretty ok, the humor is mostly pretty bleh, since it's so old, but other than that, good movie to watch if you don't have anything else.
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
Sharknado:
A truly underrated movie, it takes the aspects of 2 horrifying events, and mixes them together into a beautiful work of art. There is no greater fear than flying sharks that have broken the laws of reality and harnessed the power of nature itself in order to consume every human around them. Anyone would run in terror from the sight of a massive tornado, but would be frozen in fear and awe when the see sharks flying inside of it as well....I cant do it, sharknado was painful to watch, even by ignoring all the faults and just watching it as a "Bad Movie" viewing, you know, where you watch a movie because its bad, but it was just too awful.
Sharknado get a 3.5/10
Aladdin 2 - 6/10 milking the cows, I see.
Fault in our Stars - 10/10 Even though it's a chick flick, it does make sense.

Jack and the cuckoo-clock heart - 4/10

Animation was good. Music, british pop that is both inappropriate to scenes and is not performed well by the VA. Kinda gloomy and dark, considering the story revolves around 10 to 14 year olds talking about love like they know it. Too much british accent, wordplay (poetic) and fast-paced dialogue which makes it hard to even understand by normalfags. Story is shittily paced. I honestly walked out the theatre after an hour of boredom.

Oh, and by the way, they showed this movie to kids aged 5-14 years old, to their parents and guardians, and to the teachers and staff of the whole school by free screening. We all agreed it was boring. No, seriously. Don't watch it.
Forgot about posting here... Make up time I guess xD

Edge of Tomorrow 8/10
How to Train Your Dragon 2 9/10
Think Like a Man 2 5/10
Maleficent 7/10
Blended 7/10
Guardians of the Galaxy 8/10
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 7/10
The Amazing Spiderman 2 8/10
Draft Day 5/10
Expendables 3 8/10
The Other Woman 8/10
Amelie 4/10
Ratatouille 9/10 ; 3;
[color=blue]The Untouchables

Not enough vengeance or good guys killing dirty cops. Sean Connery's best role in his career. Was disappointed that the movie decided to follow historical accuracy which meant no physical throwdown with Al Capone in the end, but a courtroom battle was just as good.

7/10, should have watched while drinking scotch or something so as to relish in the irony.
[/color]
The Godfather - 10/10

Finally got around to seeing this masterpiece. Incredible film.

Brazil - 10/10
Lucy 8/10

Second half reminded me of cool anime movies.
Lupin the 3rd (2014)

9/10

awesome entertaining action movie must watch check it out now