Asian Dramas

Pages Prev12
Dragon Zakura (Japanese)

- Originally a manga.
- Has a GTO-like theme.
- The base of the Korean drama "God of Study"
Boys over flowers and the Endless Love trilogies
Forum Image: http://t.imgbox.com/abbbTzkT.jpg
I really like Cinderella Man so far (ep5).
What I saw of Coffee Prince was ok (ep2 or 3, I should go back to it).

I've been jumping around a lot, I need to watch more drama's (I was supposed to watch Cinderella Man with my little brother but he... meh..)

Most of the ones, for the life of me, I can't remember the name of (having watched them so long ago). I just realized I started to forget one of my life long favorites (from over 10 years ago), I can barely remember what it's about, and I really wanted to finish it (site went down that had it, could never remember the name other than sister...).
Love Rain - It starts off slow but picks up. It's a very sweet story.
Boys Before Flowers - Haven't finished it yet but its pretty good, comedy to it as well.
I started warching Soul... Its a korean horror drama. Its pretty intense and reminds me a lot of the 6th sense.
DarkShatter wrote...
Love Rain - It starts off slow but picks up. It's a very sweet story.
Boys Before Flowers - Haven't finished it yet but its pretty good, comedy to it as well.

I agree with Love Rain, it takes a while but it gets good towards the end.
I didnt really like boys before flowers, I had to stop watching it.

Heart strings
Secret Garden
Nice Guy
Bad Guy
All About My Romance
Full House
City Hunter
That Winter, the wind blows
Gentleman's Dignity
Lie to Me
Any drama with Lee Seung Gi
City Hunter
BOF
Personal Taste
The Great Doctor
Flower Boy series
That Winter, The Wind Blows
Rooftop Prince
Queen In Hyun's Man
The Innocent Man
Coffee Prince
Creating Destiny
Bridal Mask
Smile, You
Level 7 Civil Servant

the one's above are the only the drama's I like(might have missed a few)
K-dramas ive watched and liked
coffee prince,Gaksital(Bridal Mask),God Of Study,Nice Guy,To the Beautiful You,Secret garden,Panda and Hedgehog,Boys over Flowers,Little Mom Scandal,Lie To Me,Flower Boy Ramen Shop,Flower Boy next Door,School 2013,Coffee House, You're the best,Lee Soon Shin!!Currently watching you are all surrounded,Roommate!,Wild Chives and Soybean Soup OMG I LUV HAM CHO

J drama i did watch -Itazura na Kiss
Ive seen gokusen(loved it bad english subs b/c bought it but i got the idea )

Movies ive watched that are in Korean/or chinese and liked
What women really want(chinese)
marry into the mafia(korean)
All's Well,ends well 2012(chinese)
A tale of legendary Libido(korean)
The Art of Seduction(Korean)
My tutor's friends 2(Korean)
robo1289 wrote...
K-dramas ive watched and liked
coffee prince,Gaksital(Bridal Mask),God Of Study,Nice Guy,To the Beautiful You,Secret garden,Panda and Hedgehog,Boys over Flowers,Little Mom Scandal,Lie To Me,Flower Boy Ramen Shop,Flower Boy next Door,School 2013,Coffee House,currently watching You're the best,Lee Soon Shin!!

J drama im watching -Itazura na Kiss
Ive seen gokusen(loved it bad english subs b/c bought it but i got the idea )

Movies ive watched that are in Korean/or chinese and liked
What women really want(chinese)
marry into the mafia(korean)
All's Well,ends well 2012(chinese)
A tale of legendary Libido(korean)
The Art of Seduction(Korean)
My tutor's friends 2(Korean)

God of study was really inspiring. You're the best is on my watch list!
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
I felt like watching something light hearted, so I just started Unofficial AkibaRangers.

Satire of Sentai/Power Rangers, kind of funny if you've ever seen those types of shows.

also bubble censors
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1636510-M4Z0223.jpg
Tsujoi wrote...
I felt like watching something light hearted, so I just started Unofficial AkibaRangers.

Satire of Sentai/Power Rangers, kind of funny if you've ever seen those types of shows.

also bubble censors
Spoiler:

I'm following this show as well. Green ranger (dragon sentai) and red ranger (Tyranno Sentai) are in it. Que the classic dragonzord melody.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Jonoe wrote...
Tsujoi wrote...

also bubble censors
Spoiler:

I'm following this show as well. Green ranger (dragon sentai) and red ranger (Tyranno Sentai) are in it. Que the classic dragonzord melody.

Coolio, I'm almost done with the first season. Will probably start up the second season once I'm finished.

Haha, whenever I see Malshina onscreen, I get a feeling that at anytime it'll break out into a sex scene. Look up the actress, it's a former AV star. Everything makes sense now.
Tsujoi wrote...
Jonoe wrote...
Tsujoi wrote...

also bubble censors
Spoiler:

Coolio, I'm almost done with the first season. Will probably start up the second season once I'm finished.

Haha, whenever I see Malshina onscreen, I get a feeling that at anytime it'll break out into a sex scene. Look up the actress, it's a former AV star. Everything makes sense now.

Most of the Toku shows have gravure models and AV models.
Coffee prince is the most recent one I've watched (2-3 months ago?) and I highly recommend it to anyone.

OH OH ALSO SECRET GARDEN ALL THESE GENDERBENDS ARE WORTH IT MENG

My "drama schedule" is all Tokusatsu if that can even be considered drama, lol.
IS Anybody watching WILD Chives and SoyBEan Soup? sorry
Gu Family Book is pretty awesome.

Garo is cool too, a bit of a different take on sentai/KR stuff.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I've watched a few J-dramas.

-Blue Bird
-1 litre of tears (very heartbreaking)
-14 sai no haha (lots of feels)
-Otomen
-Anna san no Omame (had its funny moments, but mostly cheesy.)
-Shitsuren Chocolatier
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but

My Love From the Stars K-drama is absolutely fantastic. Not a single K-drama I have watched so far comes even close to how good that was. Highly recommended!
I only seen a few only cause I go based on what netflix has.

I seen:
Boys Over Flowers - which was good but I yet to watch it all.
You are Beautiful - which I loved cause great songs and just great atmosphere. Wish this would get a second season of some sort.
Secret Garden - which at times was really weird
Shut Up Let's Go - This was my favorite even though they dressed like punk stars then played pop music lol. I wish this would get a second season too just because I loved it so much.
Playful Kiss - Which I felt like was good, but also really annoying. If one guy pushed me away as much as he did to her in this I would be gone after next guy after first push lol.
Pages Prev12