AWA?

I've been going to this con for a little while now and was wondering if anyone else goes? I'm planning on going as Gilgamesh from Fate Stay/Night and the Rogue Titan from Attack on Titan this year.
i havent been to a con in a while but this year i might and i want to go as corvo from dishonored or maybe shino from naruto and if i go i ma see yea there
I'm going, but this will be the first time I've ever been to any con; I usually stay at home/in my dorm with my PS3, laptop, and iPad. I'm pretty sure I don't have what it takes to cosplay, either material-wise or in any other way really. I'll be there, probably in a black shirt and camo colored cargo pants with the rest of my university's Anime Club.
It's up to you as to whether or not you wanna call me out of my shell.
A word of advice/warning if you do choose to talk to me: I've tried to improve my social skills, but AS makes it difficult for me to accurately interpret little hints like body language or changes in tone, unfortunately including my own tone. I just hope I don't accidentally become the next Jonathan Cook...
This'll be my first year going. I usually go to MTAC and a couple of smaller cons in TN but this'll be the first outside convention I'll be going to.

Right now it's a bit iffy if I'll be cosplaying: I plan on doing Hubert Oswell from Tales of Graces but if not then I'll most likely be in the gaming room playing some Mahvel or Blazblue when I'm not with my friends.
I've been going for over ten years now! :D I can't wait to see a Gilgamesh. Mmmmmmm <3
Haven't been to AWA in about 6 years. It got too SQUEE, GLOMP, WEEABOO! For me. Has it gotten any better this last few years? I've been strictly going to Dragoncon for 8 years straight.
The schedule for this year is up and OH MAH GAWDDDDDDDDD I'M SO HYPED

UMvC3, BBCP, UNiEL, Tekken Tag 2 Tourneys, Gunpla Building workshop, Jojo's posing panel, the list goes on and on.
Crazy Ben FAKKU Store Manager
There will be a FAKKU booth at Anime Weekend Atlanta this year, myself and Mike will be attending. I do not have the location of the booth or its number, but will edit this post before the end of the week with updated information.

Come by and say hello to us, or curse us. With candy...and liquor. Something, something, boobs.

And let me know where a Popeye's Chicken is, I hear they're fuckin' awesome.
Pre-reg day wasn't that bad. First time going to a con inside a mall, and it's definitely a new experience for me.

Tomorrow I'll definitely stop by the Fakku booth(if my friends can tear me away from the arcade), debating on if I should put on Akihiko or just go as a filthy anime con casual.
Wow I didn't think anyone besides myself would be on this side to go to AWA, will you be attending Momocon? I want to see your cosplay