Taimanin Asagi Kessen Arena

Haha I was just going along with your sarcasm but yeah I still feel bad :/

For this event if I can get Kurakuru I'll be really happy. She's really cute. So my goal is just to get her, though you can only get her from premium tickets :c

I've gotten 1 of the new cards, the HR one from a HR ticket.
.......... I see.....

Which one is Kurakuru? The catgirl? I don't understand moonrunes, so you should excuse me on that.

If you want non-SR or above new batch cards, you still can get it from Medals gatcha, actually. I got my new R one (Taimanin with a bow) from normal Medal gatcha, though yes they'll be very rare there (unlike, perhaps, if you use Tickets).
Thank you for more info about defence team =w=b

some new question again (sorry guy)
- About card color if I now mistaken, from Taimanin guide he said
Red win Blue
Blue win Yellow
Yellow win Red

every time I fight Raid boss I alway change leader to winning color (ex: If I meet raid boss with red color I change my leader to Yellow color)

so here my question

- how many % of attack will increase if you use winning color

Right now I only change leader when fight but team still same (I just swap them) so my question is

- For color effect is it effect all your team or only your leader (If it only effect leader then it no point to change leader right now since I only have few card
AzelleFans wrote...
Which one is Kurakuru? The catgirl?
If you want non-SR or above new batch cards, you still can get it from Medals gatcha, actually. I got my new R one (Taimanin with a bow) from normal Medal gatcha, though yes they'll be very rare there (unlike, perhaps, if you use Tickets).

Yeah the cat girl. Wait but at the bottom of the gatcha page in small print it says the 4 new cards can only be won from premium and above. And that you can't get them via normal gatcha or rare medal gatcha.
@Hungsu: I don't know how much % you gain, but if I use other DMM games as comparison, you'll get at least 15% (more than that, most likely) boost on atk&def in that situation. The Boost should be affecting all winning color' cards in your team, so changing only the Leader card is not giving any significant boost in total, sadly.

@Dorkington: Yeah, that's why some are arguing about it. Not like I gain something by lying about it, so I don't bother that much. Not to mention you'll need quite luck to get them in normal Medal gatcha, too.
Fairly new and would like at least 1 friend. My ID is 15530909 on the Amidahara server. Also I have an odd item, looks like a premium ticket, but it's name starts with HR and not sure what it's for. Anyone know?
Azumish wrote...
Fairly new and would like at least 1 friend. My ID is 15530909 on the Amidahara server. Also I have an odd item, looks like a premium ticket, but it's name starts with HR and not sure what it's for. Anyone know?

HR ticket, you use it and it guarantees an HR card or better in lottery.
Thanks for that info.
イベント期間中のフレンド上限について
イベント期間中は最大30人までのフレンドを入れ替える事ができます(一度のフレンド上限は20人です)
上限に達した場合、イベント期間中はフレンドを入れ替える事ができません
また上限に達した状態でフレンド解除を行うと、フレンド上限が20人以下でもそれ以上フレンドを作れなくなります
同措置はイベント期間中のみ対象となります

Can anyone help me translate this or summarize what the requirements are for this friend upgrade thing during this new masked event?
acezen123 wrote...
イベント期間中のフレンド上限について
同措置はイベント期間中のみ対象となります

Can anyone help me translate this or summarize what the requirements are for this friend upgrade thing during this new masked event?

Taken from somewhere else, since google translate is not much of help:

wrote...
the 30 is related to the current event, you can only shuffle and select 30 of your friends before you are on the cool down that will support you with the event raid bosses.

It is not, by any mean, that you can add Friends up to 30 now. Just the system will allows you to shuffle and choose those in your Friend list 30 times by total for Event Raid Boss fight before the 8-hours (not really sure the detail) cooldown takes effect (preventing you to choose Friends that you already used before).
AzelleFans wrote...
acezen123 wrote...
イベント期間中のフレンド上限について
同措置はイベント期間中のみ対象となります

Taken from somewhere else, since google translate is not much of help:

wrote...
the 30 is related to the current event, you can only shuffle and select 30 of your friends before you are on the cool down that will support you with the event raid bosses.

It is not, by any mean, that you can add Friends up to 30 now. Just the system will allows you to shuffle and choose those in your Friend list 30 times by total for Event Raid Boss fight before the 8-hours (not really sure the detail) cooldown takes effect (preventing you to choose Friends that you already used before).

Thanks for the info! Saved me loads of time
AzelleFans wrote...
@Dorkington: Yeah, that's why some are arguing about it. Not like I gain something by lying about it, so I don't bother that much. Not to mention you'll need quite luck to get them in normal Medal gatcha, too.

Must be a bug or something then. There's really no good way to get premium tickets though. Other than getting farther in the ongoing event.

Also I tend to run out of health before bp points because the raid bosses are far and few between (for me).
Kaimax Best Master-San
Dorkington wrote...
Also I tend to run out of health before bp points because the raid bosses are far and few between (for me).

Beginners problem as usual, I'm currently lvl 59 with 100 pts, so the first thing to run out is usually the Bp.

I'm now at stage 30 with 200000pts accumulated, now I have to spend 2-3 Bps for every boss.
Kaimax wrote...
Dorkington wrote...

Beginners problem as usual, I'm currently lvl 59 with 100 pts, so the first thing to run out is usually the Bp.

I'm now at stage 30 with 200000pts accumulated, now I have to spend 2-3 Bps for every boss.

Woah that's a lot. I'm at stage 28 with only 101000 points...
Wow haha I used up all 54 of my health and cleared stage 28 and didn't get a single raid boss...

Now I have 6bp just sitting around, I guess I'll use it for arena. Still at this rate I'll never get kurakuru and I'll cry.
AzelleFans wrote...
Kaimax wrote...
Dorkington wrote...

...... That's a lot. But I don't think you need to spend 2BPs to defeat the Demon Hound boss... Unless if it already lv60+ and your Atk Team is US Forces...

What is wrong with using US Forces as Atk Team?

I'm doing pretty well with my team. So far at Stage 22 with 80k points.
Kaimax Best Master-San
AzelleFans wrote...
I hate Fever Time cause it always appears when I have only 1 or no BP left... Though, not as much as I hate dat Rina.......

I hate fever time, because it never happens to me lol(Only 3 times in this whole event)
Kaimax wrote...
AzelleFans wrote...
I hate Fever Time cause it always appears when I have only 1 or no BP left... Though, not as much as I hate dat Rina.......

I hate fever time, because it never happens to me lol(Only 3 times in this whole event)

Yet you still somehow have twice the points I've got at nearly the same stage.
That fever thing has appeared at least more than 15 times on my screen.

What is the point of it?
Kaimax Best Master-San
Zeriam wrote...
That fever thing has appeared at least more than 15 times on my screen.
What is the point of it?

It just increases the chance to fight "The Masked Taimanin".