Smart Doll

http://www.figure.fm/en/post/48738/Doll+Robot.html
http://www.dannychoo.com/en/post/26957/Smart+Doll.html

So iv seen this today on the web, and i must say... im impressed.
So many different thoughts going in my brain now, skynet, terminators, but shes soooo cute.
I never liked look of dollfie or however you call anime dolls, but this is whole new level. Looks like she wont be able to move tho :( only wave hands / legs, turn body and make minor movements. Lets hope when she comes out it wont be like 10000 dollars price and ofc i wana be able to program her for my needs ;D

Soo what you guys think ? will this thing work ? will it be popular ? will we see version 2.0 after initial release gets like 100 million copies sold ?

Anyone knows any more info on this subject feel free to share.
Tegumi "im always cute"
That's really creepy.
Fruid Lurker of Threads
Ahahaha... I wouldn't buy one for the life of me.
Silencio200 AHHHHHHH! I AM A CAT!
creepy, ahhh!, yes the Uncanny Valley effect (Uncanny Valley Wikipedia)
Tegumi wrote...
That's really creepy.

omg... how can you say that such cute cutee is anything but cute.
I mean look at her, she watching you whit big eyes and is so adorable like puppy on top of puppies and kittens.

Silencio200 wrote...
creepy, ahhh!, yes the Uncanny Valley effect (Uncanny Valley Wikipedia)

Hmm.. i cant really see her as human looking, its still robot so maby thats why shes cute and adorable to me.
I must say i felt this effect in full power when looking at other this type of dolls, but for some reason i don't feel same when i look at this one. Strange that is.

Btw on slight off-topic:
this is the future just watch life sized versions of this walking the streets in 20 years.
Tegumi "im always cute"
illuna wrote...
Tegumi wrote...
That's really creepy.

omg... how can you say that such cute cutee is anything but cute.
I mean look at her, she watching you whit big eyes and is so adorable like puppy on top of puppies and kittens.

I love my boyfriend but if I ever discovered he had one of those I'd have to seriously reconsider our relationship.
I'll pass, Fox.

I can't think of anything else to put here. It'sssssssss a little weird. And creepy.
It's certainly a refreshing idea.

It's like a customizable figurine. In fact, I think it will actually work although it's going to technical with all the weigh balancing and programming and so and so.

I don't buy figurines because I will only be able to look at them. But if there's a large variety of things I could do then I might give it a second thought

But then again, I don't want people to think I'm a freak =( so culture plays a part too

no offense but I am usually tired of his works but this one takes the cake
I know A LOT of people atm really look down on this. I'm not trying to side with anyone but if there are people out there that continue to build these and people that willing to buy one. Sooner or later, it will be common thing to have a robot in a house hold.
623 FAKKU QA
Looks like the start of something, but, culturally, it's pretty creepy. Maybe if it wasn't marketed as an anime girl to otaku with obvious implications.
I may or may not buy it, considering on the status of my relationship in the future.
I would pretty much buy one as a companion ONLY when she can finally act like a full-fledged human / gynoid .
Sakitoshiro-nii wrote...
I would pretty much buy one as a companion ONLY when she can finally act like a full-fledged human / gynoid .

That may take some time ;D

As long as this one doesn't suck completely and i can program it, im set on buying.
I want to support this technology and best way to vote is whit wallet.
Looks like the website was revamped and it looks great. This is my first time looking at this product. I actually wouldn't mind buying this with all the other additional accessories. I hope it becomes successful. I do want to purchase this one day. xD

Alodia Gosiengfiao recently made a post about it and that's how I saw it.
I love how much effort was put into making it. The steps he showed with pictures were interesting to read.

Still looks like he's working on the automatic robotic version though.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
If only they had a life size version so I could stick my dick in it. Anyways, very cute, but I don't play with dolls anymore (Life size dolls would be the exception).
Josephl64 Shizuka-chan ~
I might purchase the Kizuna one(blonde chick) once the automatic ver. comes out. The technology makes it impossible to say no~
sandersrocket Hentai is out there.
Smart doll eh.

Here's a pretty realistic doll for other purpose...NSFW btw http://aidoll.4woods.jp/en/ but for 7-8k$ its quite a strech.