Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/tcO4aAG.jpg
You know there's something you should know
So I'm gonna tell you so
Don't sweat it
Forget it
Enjoy the show

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BxHNztg0X3s

That is the absolute worst animated musical segment I've ever seen.

The movie? Titanic: the legend goes on.
My rating of the whole movie? Backed up Shit sewers out of Godly Platinum (-1 / 10)
The Maze Runner 8/10
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
last movie i was was fight club, but i fell asleep halfway through, so i have to rewatch it. what i saw i liked though.
Inglorious Basterds (the Tarantino one) was pretty good. It's about this secret group of Jewish soldiers who hunt down high-ranking Nazi officials in WWII. As can be expected of Tarantino, it combines stylized violence with some dark humor. While it may not be for everyone, I give it a solid 4/5. Brad Pitt and Christoph Walz were great. "Say 'Auf weidershen' to your Nazi balls!"
Lucy 5/10
Not a great start to the movie. Good middle. Terrible ending. I was expecting more action/story than science. Maybe they wanted something new and fresh and they didn't want to take the route of Limitless or any other pill/drug brain power movie.
Transformers Age of Extinction 7/10
Grimlock didnt talk ;_;
Transformers: Age of Extinction - 7/10

Lockdown and the Dinobots > everything else

Godzilla (2014) - 7.5/10

I admit, I was cheering for the MUTOs. :v
Transformers: Age of Extinction 6/10

Why did the Giant awesome legendary warriors turn into less intimidating dinos... Those ride 'em cowboy moments.
The Bicycle Thief

It was great.
Assault on Arkham: 7/10

I liked how mature they are getting with the hero movies, but at times felt like they have also holding back on it. How does blowing ones head up cause no blood? Overall was a good move and good animation, but I wanted to see more Batman. Also Joker not even fighting Batman in the movie was a little weird.
Neighbors 8/10- a lot more funny than I expected it to be, got a pretty good amount of laughs out of it.
book of life
9.5/10

was a nice cartoon, good soundtrack and very unique.
The last one I watched in theatres was The Boxtrolls.
10/10
Fucking phenomenal. Sooo well made and the score is fantastic.
John Wick

8/10

I really liked the action, I thought most of the actors did a good job, plus the general plot and premise kind of made me chuckle. I mean it kind of summarizes "Don't kill a man's dog and steal his Mustang".

But no in all seriousness I'd definitely recommend it.
Finally got around to watching Man of Steel - 7/10

To me the movie felt so rushed, and at times it just was like "how it get to this when we were just somewhere else." Also I am not sure why, but I feel Zod should have been used later in the movie series instead of first one. There were some awesome action parts and guy who play Superman was so Hot.
Heat - 8/10
Fun heist movie. Dat bank shootout. Dat Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro holding hands for some reason. Great movie.
Big Hero 6 — 9/10